• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mythical Pokémon and Where to Find Them

Years
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make a thread that could discuss if there are still ways to get the mythical Pokémon from #pokemon20. I just got my 2ds and alpha sapphire and Pokémon moon this month and have missed all of the mythical Pokémon except for Meloetta which starts tomorrow. If anyone knows a way to get any mythical Pokémon or has extras they would be willing to share that would really help. Thanks again in advance and this could also just be a general discussion thread about the mythical Pokémon.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
there is a code eventy going on for arceus right now for all gen 6 games simply use the code ARCEUS20 if you are in northamerica or ARCEUS2016 if you are in europe it will run until 31st dec acording to serebii.net

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make a thread that could discuss if there are still ways to get the mythical Pokémon from #pokemon20. I just got my 2ds and alpha sapphire and Pokémon moon this month and have missed all of the mythical Pokémon except for Meloetta which starts tomorrow. If anyone knows a way to get any mythical Pokémon or has extras they would be willing to share that would really help. Thanks again in advance and this could also just be a general discussion thread about the mythical Pokémon.

Check out PC's Trade Corner! Many people have these Pokemon and they might be willing to trade them away for something!

Back