The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
The Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old February 17th, 2017 (10:04 AM). Edited February 19th, 2017 by Uzumaki Naruto.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Uzumaki Naruto
Soooo my PC just got repaired yesterday and now I found out that i got exams for some thing ahhhhhh xD I'll not be around PC till start of next month *sigh*

Ja ne mina o/

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 17th, 2017 (10:21 AM).
Glory to Mankind.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colours View Post
YOURE FINALLY BACK omg
Well...kinda. Here and there. Probably won't be going on posting sprees or being super sociable again or anything. Just...around.

I might have started playing HeartGold again although I never finished Sun because I just couldn't stand it haha
Old February 17th, 2017 (10:24 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyneth View Post
Well...kinda. Here and there. Probably won't be going on posting sprees or being super sociable again or anything. Just...around.

I might have started playing HeartGold again although I never finished Sun because I just couldn't stand it haha
aw :< I thought SM was cool but... I guess the games don't really fancy some people.

we're living limitless

Old February 17th, 2017 (10:55 AM).
Glory to Mankind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colours View Post
aw :< I thought SM was cool but... I guess the games don't really fancy some people.
I just didn't like being stopped literally every five minutes by one-dimensional characters who in any other game would have been travelling with me as party members or at least NPCs and would have had proper development and actually contributed to some sort of meaningful dialogue, rather than just telling me what they were doing and what I ought to be doing...it really broke the immersion for me. It was the biggest problem I had with XY too, only multiplied by about fifty, since your "friends" in that didn't doggedly pursue you every step of the way. I didn't mind the trials or anything...they were basically outdoor Gyms with slightly different tasks. Some of the new mons were OK. Gameplay was alright. Just that incessant hand-holding...lemme go explore Alola by myself already, damnit!

Should probably talk about this in the SM section woops
Old February 17th, 2017 (10:45 PM).
Master of the Cannons

Nature: Bashful
Umm... hi. It's been a long time. I'd say a few months. I was always awful with being active on forums, but I got caught up with school and other stuff. Also I ended up getting a new laptop and couldn't remember my login. Anyways hi, I'm back... for the very few who know me lol. I'll try to be more active this time. For realsies.

Also wow this site changed a lot. I was honestly a little lost when I logged in.

-Mega Blastoise pic by Xous-
Old February 18th, 2017 (6:03 AM). Edited February 18th, 2017 by Hikamaru.

Nature: Quirky
So, I'm back here and I have to unfortunately report my overheating junk of a computer couldn't get repaired because the warranty expired (in fact, it expired only three weeks ago) so it means I need a new computer.

I plan to get one soon, but I likely need my brother with me and I'm worried his refusals to help me might get it delayed. Still going to stay invisible until I get the new computer.

However, even if I do get a new computer I am worried about other things. My attitude here has been very bad lately and it's made me question if I should even continue staying here. If I do retire from PC, then thanks for what has been nearly six years here.
Old February 19th, 2017 (3:57 AM).
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Uzumaki Naruto
Yooo! my exams got delayed due to Assembly polls ( elections xD) so I'm here -dattebayo
Old February 19th, 2017 (8:59 PM).
I will fly in the sky~

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
So, I'm back here and I have to unfortunately report my overheating junk of a computer couldn't get repaired because the warranty expired (in fact, it expired only three weeks ago) so it means I need a new computer.

I plan to get one soon, but I likely need my brother with me and I'm worried his refusals to help me might get it delayed. Still going to stay invisible until I get the new computer.

However, even if I do get a new computer I am worried about other things. My attitude here has been very bad lately and it's made me question if I should even continue staying here. If I do retire from PC, then thanks for what has been nearly six years here.
Aww... I hope you'll do fine regardless of what happened, Hikari, considering I was delaying my break from hiatus back then because of computer-related stuffs as well. And I hope you will be well again soon, Hikari, so that you'll be just like Hikari that I knew as always. Just relax, mmkay? And you can come back here when you feel you're ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto View Post
Yooo! my exams got delayed due to Assembly polls ( elections xD) so I'm here -dattebayo
Ooh, elections, eh? I guess my country's not the only one who got elections event this year. Welcome back!
Old 1 Week Ago (10:46 PM).
The one and only

Nature: Brave
After moving, I am back. I hope that my life has calmed down enough to actually have a live here on PC...
Old 1 Week Ago (2:10 AM).
☆ ★ starfleet
Chief Engineer ○●●

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Nappa View Post
After moving, I am back. I hope that my life has calmed down enough to actually have a live here on PC...
Welcome back~ Don't worry, just post as much as you feel like (:

forever paired to seeker ☆ ★ super moderator
Old 1 Week Ago (2:53 AM).
reach for the moon

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Nappa View Post
Welcome back, I hope your move went great! We're glad to have you back.
Old 6 Days Ago (7:06 PM).

Nature: Mild
Made a new account because I forgot my password to the last one haha I would love to make some new friends :)
Old 6 Days Ago (8:10 PM).
oh god is she still drunk
DSC

welcome back!! nobody seems to be able to ever leave PC permanently, haha. you can send me a VM if you'd like to chat (:
Old 6 Days Ago (8:15 PM).

Nature: Mild
Thank you haha
Old 6 Days Ago (12:21 AM).

Welcome! Ah the curse of the passwords I have forgotten mine so often hihi
Old 6 Days Ago (1:26 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Hikamaru.

Unfortunately, I have to go away for a while again due to a computer issue. Yes, this year is plaguing with them as far as I know.

My computer may had only recently been fixed, but not fixed enough. Its screen had been glitching and the random shutdowns started happening again. So I figured time to declare this computer a failure and it's time to upgrade, so expect me out of action until I get a new computer... maybe around next week, or the one after that, or the one after that depending on whatever.
Old 6 Days Ago (7:10 AM).
the tiny robin pokémon

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Fletch
Quote:
Unfortunately, I have to go away for a while again due to a computer issue. Yes, this year is plaguing with them as far as I know.

My computer may had only recently been fixed, but not fixed enough. Its screen had been glitching and the random shutdowns started happening again. So I figured time to declare this computer a failure and upgrade, so expect me out of action until I get a new computer... maybe around next week, or the one after that, or the one after that depending on whatever.
See you soon Hika, hope it gets fixed. In the mean time I'm gonna try and smash your post count.
Old 6 Days Ago (7:36 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
See you soon Hika, hope it gets fixed. In the mean time I'm gonna try and smash your post count. :)
Clarification, I need a new computer for reals this time, but thanks for the message.
Old 6 Days Ago (9:42 AM).
☆ ★ starfleet
Chief Engineer ○●●

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Clarification, I need a new computer for reals this time, but thanks for the message.
Aw, I hope you can get a decent one quickly enough o: Good luck~

forever paired to seeker ☆ ★ super moderator
Old 5 Days Ago (1:17 AM).
I will fly in the sky~

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote:

My computer may had only recently been fixed, but not fixed enough. Its screen had been glitching and the random shutdowns started happening again. So I figured time to declare this computer a failure and it's time to upgrade, so expect me out of action until I get a new computer... maybe around next week, or the one after that, or the one after that depending on whatever.
Oh dear, so it's still buggy? Until then, take care Hikari, and I hope you'll get the new PC that will do much better for ya c: I'm sure you'll get something good soon
Old 5 Days Ago (4:24 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Alas! I joined literally yesterday (21st April ANNO DOMINI 2017) and I'll be already away due to the fact I'll stay on the mountains with father and will not be able to communicate.
I shall make return tomorrow,in the evening (g.m.t.+1)
With this hastly written message I do,wish you all a good week end!
Stay serene!
-Damien
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links