• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.

Do you have dispel tag on? Or you're simply not in the area where pokemon spawn. Have you try proceeding until you can no longer do so (where you need the key) back and forth?

Years
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
I defeated Senex in Gym Island,and I have to find Landon and May,where i find they?(is not in Lilycove Museum,in this place they are in other moment,but now is the final of main story and i have to find they).

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
If you are in Senex's lair, and die, is there anyway to get back in? I have a save state, but I ran out of revives, so I'm kinda ****ed. I can't figure it out.

Mintz

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line :( is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Help required

Please tell me what i did wrong.. after i beat Senex there will be a scene where Senex "bake a cake" and everything went blue. When it happens i got stuck there with Asimov..he's supposed to talk but he didnt and i cant talk to him either D: ..

I try reloading saved state and fought him over 5 times, the same thing happens!

Edit: I've read the previous post.. apparently new patch is coming that will solve the issue? I do hope the patch will not mess up the save though.

Nway I have some bug to report here;
1) Before fighting SENEX there was a place with a fork, with door on left and right. Going right leads to an opening where you fight SENEX..LEft goes back to the room where you have to "jump bars" (i hate that place) .. once you got there you cannot get back to the fork you were in.. i.e The Quiz machines does not work anymore and the barricades are there!
2) Losing a battle at any point sends you back to where you fought PESTILENCE
3) Once leaving the place there's no going back!! When revisiting, you will end up in a room pitch black. Not only that, you cant walk anywhere from the spot your drop down to.

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
I've got past the S.S Conejro thing and now I don't no how to help the T-Rangers as there is a Severed Head that won't move out my way in Mt.Pyre.

Edit: I've figured it out now. I realised I was meant to enter it from the back entrance.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line :( is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<
Do not worry it is not a bad egg this is what all eggs say when they are no where near to hatching and you meet may and landon in lilycove meusem place thungy and healmadio is not a pokemon sadly
You should try and get the 3 furi.
One is in that ship you enter 2 times where the strength rocks are :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey, why is it that when I was in Mt. Pyre, I suddenly end up coming out of where Wally's house would have been? Is this normal, game breaking, or what? How do I undo it if it's not normal?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Do not worry it is not a bad egg this is what all eggs say when they are no where near to hatching and you meet may and landon in lilycove meusem place thungy and healmadio is not a pokemon sadly
You should try and get the 3 furi.
One is in that ship you enter 2 times where the strength rocks are :D

EDIT 3: deleted the rest of it,thanks joshyv, the remaining questions are, how do you get the badge for Strength, where next? I met May and Landon at the museum already, how to get Drilbur? and does Chocwork have evolution? (Ill PM you if you dont know how to get Chocwork. I suggest it in your team. )

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
how do you get there? can you fly?

Not apparently Mintz. I would see no point of going back once you left Soothopolis! Cause' you cannot get back to the point you once were!
To get to the pokecenter, go to the Sky Pillar again, talk to the Cassidy Rock it'll warp you there! But I just cannot reach senex at 2nd go! IT's meant for one go..
I'll tell you why
1) You need to fall down into some hole, you would fall into pitch blackness ( I did, maybe you're luckier than me I wouldnt know)
2) If you passed the quiz machine once, it will say "you solved the quiz" but the doors are closed, thus no way to get through them!\

Wish this will be fixed by the next patch

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
EDIT 3: deleted the rest of it,thanks joshyv, the remaining questions are, how do you get the badge for Strength, where next? I met May and Landon at the museum already, how to get Drilbur? and does Chocwork have evolution? (Ill PM you if you dont know how to get Chocwork. I suggest it in your team. )
Uh btw i have used chocwork and it is amazing, ok you know that ship where you get lazered by sharks once you accept that phone task go there complete the tasks and in one of the trash bins there will be the heat badge and latios egg oh its just a human skull D:
And drilbur i want to find too

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Ok you know that ship where you get lazered by sharks once you accept that phone task go there complete the tasks and in one of the trash bins there will be the heat badge and latios egg oh its just a human skull D:
And drilbur i want to find too

Uh huh, well, which trashbin do you mean? the sewer or ship? and where do i find May and Landon next? i met them at the museum.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Bump

Bump!
No updates yet? My game has gone stale T___T
I used up all save state slots at Senex Lair and I can't complete it because of some script refusing to run! *sigh* =o=

To ^ :
Only sunken ship has trash bin, not the sewer. I got Heat badge but Latios egg?? O__O ...really?

Apparently the Landon and May at the museum is some kinda troll
:D <-- troll face

Years
  • Age 29
  • FL
  • Seen Dec 17, 2021
Has anyone managed to play this game on gPSP? At current, I can play on PC fine, but I can't for the life of me get it to work on my iTouch, as it loads straight to a white screen. I can't exactly convert save states (outside of the actual in-game saves). If anyone has, could they possibly make a save state for after the game loads (e.g. at the start menu, or something like that - so long as it's an .svs savestate that can load past the beginning intro).

EDIT: Found a way around this...Made a save state for Pokemon Ruby right at the beginning of the intro, then patched that copy of Ruby with the .ips, and I could then load the save for Ruby to get into Snakewood and make a save from inside there - rather than actually trying to load Snakewood on gPSP :) I don't think it'll have any adverse effects since I hadn't actually started a game, but at least this got it working for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
hey there first post on forums :D have played many hacks and know how to patch but for some reason i cant get this hack playing..i patch it on a ruby rom(the ruby i have downloaded again for other hacks and work fine) and all i see is a white screen..help:/

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
hey there first post on forums :D have played many hacks and know how to patch but for some reason i cant get this hack playing..i patch it on a ruby rom(the ruby i have downloaded again for other hacks and work fine) and all i see is a white screen..help:/
change save file to 128k in the emulator

Back