• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I got Luxio as my spirit animal. Strange because I could've sworn I took this exact test yesterday and put down the same answers yet got Cubone... XD; Well, I'm happy with this result as well!

Got Raikou for the legendary quiz. Wasn't too fond of this one because of how obvious it is.

IllusDark8

I happily got an Umbreon which is my favourite Pokemon. Thus my username comes from finding out about this Pokemon. Weird or What? :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Spirit Pokémon:

Pikachu - "Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a possitive, bright person."

My legendary Pokémon is Raikou.

I approve of both, since I like both. c: Pikachu actually describes me fairly well. XD I think I had Cubone as a close second. :P

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
Rayquaza with Cubone, toxicroak, Dragonite and prinplup being close seconds..
And my legendary pokemon spirit is Raikou.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Quiz 1? Primape. and DANG its accurate! 0_o

"Your spirit pokemon is Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are high tempered! you seem to get ticked off randomly, just be someone pokeing you or shouting in your ear, Oh! how it grinds your gears! Yet you are very passionate and will protect yourself when it all goes wrong. Primape will turn your excess anger to passion for what you enjoy doing and will help you enjoy yourslf with friends."

The second one was too obvious...

Pothus

The Necromancer
Years
I'm a Dragonite.

Which is cool, I love Dragonite. :)

The constant misspelling of the word "favorite" annoyed me a little.

Years
For the first one, I got pikachu and for the second one I got articuno. I'm happy with these results, seems like my personality :)

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got
gbc025.gif
for the first one!!!

Second one I got
gbc243.gif

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
ohohoho my spirit pokemon is primeape o______o
quite true hahahahhh but i don't show my anger to other people :/ i keep it buried inside.
Spoiler:

moltres for the second ._. don't particularly dislike it but i don't fancy it either :/ ohhhh well c:

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I got Pikachu! Very good. Didn't take the second one because the answers were too obvious.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
For the first quiz, I got myself a Snivy.

Snivy
Your spirit pokemon is Snivy! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite clever and can be cunning, yet you also make a good friend. You may like money and can tend to look down on people. You also may have a calm mind. Snivy will help you get on the good side of people and will help you look at people more equally.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Cubone
Your spirit pokemon is Cubone! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite a lonely, timid character. But Cubone will guide you through the thick and thin as you persue to gain approval and will help you deal with the friendship to you have/will find. Good luck!

That's the same as what I got in PMD, so I'm getting kinda freaked out now - am I really that lonely? ;; I mean Cubone is awesome and being one sounds cool, but it sounds kinda depressing too... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back