• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha it's so fun, though. x; My fingertips are torn up from it. But it's not like it actually hurts (though I miss and accidentally stab myself more often than not).

Is it really that creepy? >_>"
Generally don't have my age floating around the internet, sorry haha. So far, nobody online knows my age; I prefer to keep it that way.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Haha it's so fun, though. x; My fingertips are torn up from it.

Is it really that creepy? >_>"
Generally don't have my age floating around the internet, sorry haha. So far, nobody online knows my age; I prefer to keep it that way.

Well, not really. I actually don't know why I'm flinching about it. It's odd though. If you're not bleeding, I guess it's okay! D;

Fair enough! Just making sure you're not a 5 year old~ =P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't really break all of the skin layers. x: It bugs me when I miss and it gets stuck partially in my finger though haha.

If you're curious (I don't know if you seen it), I can PM you the picture. It does look a bit creepy, but really neat.

Haha nope.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We must be in the same time zone, then. x;
It's 11:46 right now.

Give me a minute here. I need to dig up the picture, then I'll send it.
Edit-
Scratch that. The picture is on my laptop, so I need to get it off there, upload it to the internet, then send it to you.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Seen, and that's actually pretty cool. And holding hands <3

You live right below me! =P

Basically turned into a one on one convo, awks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I still don't know what you mean by 'holding hands' but okay. x:
And thanks haha. I eventually want to put a bunch of them into my fingers, then take a picture of it (as in, all of the pins/needles I can find- or at least as many as I can fit into those fingers). But I may end up with a bloody hand, considering how often I miss. >_>

Haha, New York, I assume?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Don't know why it would be deleted. It wasn't creepy or disturbing in the slightest; it only looked painful.

So how's everyone's day?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Holding hands are cute! =D And they usually come with a cute girl.

Can you say human pin cushion?

My day was fun. Had a college interview where one of the interviewers is an alum from my high school. So we talked smack on some of the teachers for a while LOL

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pin cushion asdfghjkl. I laughed enough that it became painful upon reading that. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, you sound like my friend from another website. No idea how she managed to make people laugh that easily. x;

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I love how other than me and .EJ this whole page is a one on one conversation between you two.

Honest

Hi!
Years
So I got to sleep with PC being the last thing I do, and I wake up with PC being the first thing I do. Brilliant.

And yerp, the thread is lacking peopleeeeee. Where's the frequent DCCers?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
For a minute I read that as "I slept with PC" and I was like WHAAAAA lmao.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Stop it you're making me choke on my breakfast because I'm laughing. D;

I'll go with the less nonsensical of the topics here (I mean, PC is a website- not a person) for my reply.

I've never fallen asleep while on PC. Mainly because I have to shut it down before I leave the computer, so nobody else finds it. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've actually never fallen asleep on the computer, period. Which is remarkable, considering how much time I spend on it, and how tired I usually am. I blame school.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually don't think I have either. x: No matter how tired I am, staring at the screen manages to keep me awake. I've stayed up all night on a forum before, talking to strangers. Which sounds a lot more weird than it was.

Have to get off PC to get stuff done. I'll be back in a bit short of two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back