• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon team hack

Which feature would you like to see?

• Day and night system!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Double battle system!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Neither of them.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Hello guys,
Its me The_Learner !!!

Get more info about the hack, and get the release and update before anywhere else!

This thread of mine initially consisted of the old project I had planned and was working on,
But due to lack of a team I failed to get it done.

now I am back again with an interesting idea:
I decided to make a rom hack (most probably taking EM (US) as the rom base)
You can fill this form to get to the team
https://goo.gl/forms/8v0MwBmD56OgYjdv1

What this whole thing will be about :
With this hack going on,
none of us will be leader or main-person..
everyone will the the hack-team.

Every decision with the hack will be done taking everyone's suggestion and with the majority decisions.

Some basic idea about the hack story and plotting are already running in my head,
while some are to be used from my previous idea below in the spoiler.

now I just need the team to work on it.

as i said before,
filling the form is imortant to get to the team.

Here is the old idea.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
Years
Interesting premise; I really like how you integrated characters from previous games into your hack. However, your english is appalling and I strongly recommend that you get somebody to proof-read all your text in-game.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
may you complete the project
Thanks and I also do hope so :)

Looks amazing. Graphical very nice. Will look at this when its out.
Thanks for the positive response.

Interesting premise; I really like how you integrated characters from previous games into your hack. However, your english is appalling and I strongly recommend that you get somebody to proof-read all your text in-game.
Thanks for your feedback and obviously i will look upto my english ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Another 721 hack... this pleases me greatly... now to sit here and wonder if it will actually get completed or abandoned like most similar hacks.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Another 721 hack... this pleases me greatly... now to sit here and wonder if it will actually get completed or abandoned like most similar hacks.

I am glad you like it..... but its not gonna be a 721 hack its ganna be (upto gen 7 hack)
And actually you need not wonder..... it might take some time but at the end of the line i will complete it ;) :)

Years
This hack seems like one of the best up coming I can't wait to play it...
Thank god so many great hacks been cancelled but new awesome hacks starting to shine all definitely play this hack been waiting to have hooper on mi team this hack seems to give that possibility I'm amazed with the graphics and story alike keep up the grate work

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
This hack seems like one of the best up coming I can't wait to play it...
Thank god so many great hacks been cancelled but new awesome hacks starting to shine all definitely play this hack been waiting to have hooper on mi team this hack seems to give that possibility I'm amazed with the graphics and story alike keep up the grate work

Thanks for that.
but this hack isnt gonna come out early in time.... I am still working a lot of thing that I am unable to get this game released... but I am sure that this hack will be out someday with late of this year or early-mid next year :)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
SPOILER:

Currently doing the mapping..
and here is the scratch for the home town..

cKyrQWB.png

This is the home town fot the hack....
the pokemon center is gonna be replaced by the professor lab (still searching for proper tile) and some enhancement like adding flowers and other minor fixes.

Pls fell free to suggest changes to be made in it and also if anything is to be added or removed including the tiles :)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
I'm in love with what I see of this hack it will be on of mi favourite hacks for sure
Would love to be a beta tester

Well thats great, I would also like to have you as a beta tester... but for now the demo tested... as I am thinking to release a demo with the starting event and the hometown... by the way do you use fb ???

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I see you have quite a bit of progress here! Your hack can definitely be moved to Progressing Hacks, but you'll have to update the first post. Screenshots with outdated battle backgrounds and default FireRed maps should be removed, and you'll have to add some more screenshots of maps and not just in-battle ones.

Let me know when you do this so I can move your thread. Good luck with this it's looking good so far!

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
The graphics are pretty and all, but the story is a mess.
Some very big spoilers for most of the main games+Gen 5's postgame!

Most, well, actually, all of the team leaders would normally never accept being under anyone else, but anyways, I'm not sure what happens with Ghetsis, but Lysandre and Cyrus are dead and yeah, that's a thing.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
The graphics are pretty and all, but the story is a mess.
Some very big spoilers for most of the main +Gen 5's postgame!

Most, well, actually, all of the team leaders would normally never accept being under anyone else, but anyways, I'm not sure what happens with Ghetsis, but Lysandre and Cyrus are dead and yeah, that's a thing.

Thanks for the suggestion...
So here is a little change....
They are not the bad guys but the people who were once the gym leaders of LAPEN who were then under the bad leader of Team ELEMENT :P
Might be they are under him due to some mystery ;)

How about that ???

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
I have a lot of respect for this hack, from what I see. You are clearly putting in a lot of time and effort, the graphics look OUTSTANDING, and I am quite intrigued by the story and features you plan on adding. Not to mention, you are basing this on Fire Red. That's really amazing. You'll be turning a great game into something even more amazing, by the looks of it. :)

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
Thanks for the suggestion...
So here is a little change....
They are not the bad guys but the people who were once the gym leaders of LAPEN who were then under the bad leader of Team ELEMENT :P
Might be they are under him due to some mystery ;)

How about that ???

It's better, but if I didn't point that plot hole, you would have had to redo a lot of stuff later on, think things through more carefully when dealing with preexisting canon, it'll really make everything easier.

Back