• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Pokemon but instead of Pokémon their

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
I don't know if this is possible or not, or if this has been done or not. I am completely new here, I just signed up today. But I would like a ROM that has been modded so that the dialogue and graphics look like instead of Pokémon, they are people with all of the supposed genders in the world today.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I don't know if this is possible or not

It's possible. Probably really easy at that provided you have the source artwork

or if this has been done or not

Nope.

But I would like a ROM that has been modded so that the dialogue and graphics look like instead of Pokémon, they are people with all of the supposed genders in the world today.

Yeah pretty sure theres a LOT more than 151 mate... Anyways I don't see much reason why you couldnt make this yourself if you are able to draw... just draw sprites with 16 colors then use a tool like Nameless Sprite Editor to insert it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
I would love to be able to do it myself, however I cannot draw, nor do I know how to mod these things myself. That's why I came to a website full of experts. I understand someone not wanting to do the work themselves, but if they could point me in the right direction to get started or help me with this project, it would be greatly appreciated

Back