The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
AMA Hi, I'm a Fairy

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old September 26th, 2018 (11:15 AM). Edited September 26th, 2018 by CodeHelmet.
Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
    Not to be a thorn in the side but you skipped favorite video game(including Pokémon)? Your favorite game involve Pokémon or is it another franchise entirely? For me, it’s hard to say(since I have soooo many interests) but if I had to pick a game it’d be X-Wing. Old school flight sim that had great single player(since online multiplayer wasn’t a thing yet) and I’d purposely pick fights with Capital Ships since the most they could do to me was fire their Turbolasers. They didn’t add Concussion Missile launchers until Tie Fighter was released sometime later(along with different classes of ships as well). TLDR: Star Wars universe for the win.

Btw, if you want an idea for Get Together next year, how about it be based on four corresponding Pokémon types: Fairy, Dark, Psychic and Poison. Fairy beats Dark, Dark beats Psychic, Psychic beats Poison and Poison beats Fairy. Mascots for each team can be determined beforehand but seeing as you’ll likely leap and claim Team Fairy, it’s only a foregone conclusion what the mascot would be.... **cough Sylveon cough**. For the other teams, I’m thinking Umbreon, Mew and Poipole.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
    Old September 26th, 2018 (11:28 AM). Edited September 26th, 2018 by Fairy.

Oh shoot, sorry! I've got quite a few favorites so I'll try to keep the list small-ish.

Monster Hunter, Hollow Knight, Animal Crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Elder Scrolls / Fallout, Kirby, and of course Pokemon!

Also yes Star Wars ftw! I've not played anything but Knights of the Old Republic 2 (which was also fantastic btw) but I am a HUGE Star Wars fan. I'll have to post pics of all my lego models one of these days lmao.

Old September 26th, 2018 (11:41 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
      Oh shoot, sorry! I've got quite a few favorites so I'll try to keep the list small-ish.

Monster Hunter, Hollow Knight, Animal Crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Elder Scrolls / Fallout, Kirby, and of course Pokemon!

Also yes Star Wars ftw! I've not played anything but Knights of the Old Republic 2 (which was also fantastic btw) but I am a HUGE Star Wars fan.
      X-Wing is OLD. The game itself came out 25 years ago or when you were 2-3 years old. See spoiler below for some gameplay video as you need a Joystick to play it. That’s the 93 version that ran on DOS and Mac’s back in the day. They re-released it with updated graphics

X-Wing 93
      Spoiler:

X-Wing 95(ignore the commentary)
      Spoiler:

I never played SWTOR but I keep getting told I should have. Like anything from Blizzard? Like Diablo(1-3), Starcraft(1-2) or Warcraft(1-3). We ignore WoW... lol.

Hmm one more question:

Walk, Bike or Drive?

Old September 26th, 2018 (11:53 AM). Edited September 26th, 2018 by Fairy.

I always liked Torchlight and Starcraft but only seldom played them. I had fun, but it didn't really hold my attention for long.

I walk if I'm able and drive if I can't. Walking is good for you! And I live fairly close (within a few miles) to a few locations so I don't mind it one bit. But in terms of going to work or school and stuff like that, I pretty much have to drive. I kinda basically live in the woods where everything is at least a ten mile drive. That would take me forever to walk lol. And we have almost zero public transport, which I'd gladly take if it, you know, existed. User Went can back me up on that, lol.

I've never been much for biking though. I don't know why! Even as a kid I never biked.

Thanks for the videos though! I'll look into it! n_n

Old September 26th, 2018 (12:35 PM).

Quote:
        I always liked Torchlight and Starcraft but only seldom played them. I had fun, but it didn't really hold my attention for long.

I walk if I'm able and drive if I can't. Walking is good for you! And I live fairly close (within a few miles) to a few locations so I don't mind it one bit. But in terms of going to work or school and stuff like that, I pretty much have to drive. I kinda basically live in the woods where everything is at least a ten mile drive. That would take me forever to walk lol. And we have almost zero public transport, which I'd gladly take if it, you know, existed. User Went can back me up on that, lol.

I've never been much for biking though. I don't know why! Even as a kid I never biked.

Thanks for the videos though! I'll look into it! n_n
        Starcraft’s campaign was well done and it’s story wasn’t half bad(at least with Starcraft 1. It’s sequel had its moments though). I suspect that RTS isn’t your thing though but I find RTS to be better in multiplayer. Starcraft 2 added a new game mode in Co-Op where you take control of central Starcraft figures(like Raynor or Kerrigan) and battle the enemy AI with a partner(who also selects a commander). Commander you pick determines what faction, forces and abilities are at your disposal. If Starcraft doesn’t appease you, I’d understand(RTS isn’t for everyone) but at least admit that the following is awesome:

Old September 26th, 2018 (1:15 PM).

I like RTS games, just the same as I like FPS games. I just suck at them lol.

Old September 26th, 2018 (5:42 PM).

Quote:
          I like RTS games, just the same as I like FPS games. I just suck at them lol.

LMAO, practice makes perfect as they say. I used to be really bad at them too but playing, even against the AI, can improve your gameplay. Granted if you ever plan to do Ladder or competitive gameplay, it might take to learning a few of the basics(like learning unit hotkeys and how to bind structures and units to callgroups so they can be quickly selected by a push of a button). Starcraft 1 is honestly harder on newbs than Starcraft 2 is as the sequel had a lot of quality of life improvements, including sending your starting workers to automine(you have to do that in Starcraft 1).

Maybe you and I can do Starcraft some time if you have it :P

Oh and what do you think of my Get Together idea?

Old September 28th, 2018 (4:08 PM).
          PICTURE PERFECT CORNI

Nature: Bold
          Have you ate macarons before? :D What flavor did you like best?

Who was your favorite travel buddy of ash's?

Did you have a favorite stuffed toy as a kid? Or another favorite toy? What kind of toy was it? :)

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
          Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
          I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
          Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

And Pokemon is forever special to me :)
          Old September 30th, 2018 (4:41 PM).

Which size are you? I’m none of the above or at worst the first one.

Old October 9th, 2018 (3:50 AM).
            I was saying Boo-urns

Jo did you make these cool Sylvy response images?!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:54 PM).
            شكرا

Nature: Jolly
            Hi Jo! No questions from me, just wanted to say hello :)
            Old 5 Days Ago (9:10 PM).

Am not letting you off the hook from AMA's :P Before I ask a question, please chime in on what path Lutin is to take in FTE(yes I'm thorough). Now, do you consider Sylveon to be a Christmas Pokemon?

Quick Reply