The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development Pokémon Essentials
Custom Feature Question New Custom Ability - GlassSkin

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:17 PM).

Hi there,

working on my project I decided to insert some different forms of Pokémon, some of that inspired from the anime.

One of them is Crystal Onix. In the anime he has resistance for water-type attacks and weakness for fire.

I wouldn't add-in any new type like Crystal (or Glass or similar), I just want make an ability named GlassSkin that makes Crystal Onix resistant (or immune) to water moves, and weak for fire and sound-based moves (like a crystal glass that crash under strong soundwaves), lasting all the others resistances and weaknesses as now.

Thanks to anybody would help me!
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:32 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by alex995 View Post
      Hi there,

working on my project I decided to insert some different forms of Pokémon, some of that inspired from the anime.

One of them is Crystal Onix. In the anime he has resistance for water-type attacks and weakness for fire.

I wouldn't add-in any new type like Crystal (or Glass or similar), I just want make an ability named GlassSkin that makes Crystal Onix resistant (or immune) to water moves, and weak for fire and sound-based moves (like a crystal glass that crash under strong soundwaves), lasting all the others resistances and weaknesses as now.

Thanks to anybody would help me!
      there are some posts on here that discuss the ability water bubble, you can use that for a resistance to water, or look into water absorb for immunity and just take off the healing part.
      same can be applied for fire and sound based moves. just looking at similar scripts already in the game should help you make an ability like yours without any problems.

Quick Reply