The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Tabletop Games
You make the Card!

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

Old January 27th, 2009 (12:16 PM).
Blue the Justice

Royal Impasse: Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.

Made a few more cards because of how much I hate that deck-destroyer...

Taboo
    Normal Spell
    Pay 2000 Life Points. State the name of one card. All cards with that name on the field, in both graveyards, and both player's decks are removed from play.

Infected Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    300/200
    When this monster is destroyed by opponent's card effect, your opponent discards all effect monsters from their hand to the Graveyard.

Surprise Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    400/0
    When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, destroy two cards on your opponent's side of the field.
    Old January 27th, 2009 (1:19 PM). Edited January 31st, 2009 by Gymnotide.
    8377 | Scorpaeniform

Nature: Naughty
      Infernal Rivulet
      Continuous Trap
      Whenever a monster would inflict battle damage to an opponent, instead of calculating damage (damage between monsters is calculated as normal), remove from play 1 card from the top of the receiving player's Deck for every 300 damage (rounded up) they would have taken.

I apologize for the bad wording.

Twilight Ebb
      Normal Spell
      Remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck. Apply the corresponding effects based on the card type:
      -- Monster: Remove from play the top two cards of your opponent's Deck. If any of those cards are monster cards, remove two more.
      -- Spell: Remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck. If that card is not a Spell card, draw 1 card.
      -- Trap: Remove from play 1 card on the field.

Absconditus
      Normal Spell
      You can only activate this when you have more cards in your hand than your opponent. Both players remove their Hands from play. During each Standby Phase, the turn player selects 1 card at random that was removed from play by this card's effect and adds it to their hand.

Herald of Prismatic Light
      ( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
      300 / 500

You can send this card and 2 other Fairy-Type monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell / Trap card or the effect of an Effect Monster they control and destroy it. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

Herald of Black Light
      ( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
      300 / 500

While you have three or more cards in your hand, you can send this card and all other cards from your hand to the Graveyard to negate all card effects in the same chain and remove the card(s) negated them from play. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
      → White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
      my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
      i dont understand why it was disabled.
      Old January 31st, 2009 (2:55 AM). Edited January 31st, 2009 by NeoZX.
      ◊Change the Future◊

Nature: Relaxed
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ProtokidZX View Post
        Ah, then I'll just add some levels to both cards.

Lily The Succubus Lilith*

6 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Dark
        (ATK: 2100/DEF: 1300)
        Effect: After this card is summoned, special summoned or flip summoned, you may search your deck for "Seith the Warrior", show it to your opponent, then add it into your hand, or you may special summon a card that have the word "Lilith" on it's name (Other that cards that have the same name as this card) from your deck or your hand, show it to your opponent, then shuffle your deck. This card cannot attack on the same turn this card's effect were activated and this card's ATK points will be reduced by 500 until the end of your opponent's next turn.
        Rarity: Ultra Rare
        Card Status: Limited (Only 1 on each deck)
        *No, not the mythichal lilith, the Disgaea lilith

Seith The Warrior
        6 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Earth
        (ATK: 2500/DEF: 900)
        Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points. You may search your deck for 2 equip spell cards, show them to your opponent, add them to your hand, then shuffle your deck. This card cannot be equipped by any equip spell card except for "Z-Blade", "X-Buster", and "ZX-Armor".
        Card Status: Limited (Only one on each deck)

And I'll make new cards:

Z-Blade
        Equip Spell Card
        Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 500. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.
        Card Status: Limited

X-Buster
        Equip Spell Card
        Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 500. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.

ZX-Armor
        Equip Spell Card
        Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 800. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.
        Seith the Ultimate Warrior
        ATK: 3200/DEF: 2600
        11 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Earth
        Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play "Seith the Warrior" equipped with "Z-Blade", "X-Buster" and "ZX Armor". Every time you equip an equip spell card into this card, put 2 spell counters on this card. When you have 6 spell counters on this card, by removing all the spell counters on this card, destroy all the cards on your opponent's side of the field.
        Rartiy: Parrarel Rare

And I'll comment on some cards as well....
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Captain Blue View Post
        Royal Impasse: Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.

Made a few more cards because of how much I hate that deck-destroyer...

Taboo
        Normal Spell
        Pay 2000 Life Points. State the name of one card. All cards with that name on the field, in both graveyards, and both player's decks are removed from play.

Infected Zombie
        Zombie/1/Effect
        300/200
        When this monster is destroyed by opponent's card effect, your opponent discards all effect monsters from their hand to the Graveyard.

Surprise Zombie
        Zombie/1/Effect
        400/0
        When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, destroy two cards on your opponent's side of the field.
        Taboo: The ultimate counter to an Exodia deck. You state "Exodia the Forbidden One" then volia! The Exodia deck is blown to pieces. Oh, and your LP is also blown to pieces, but it's better than instantly losing the game, does it?

Infected Zombie: Another counter to an Exodia deck. But only if the opponent have an "Exodia the Forbidden One" in their hand (Remember, Exodia is an effect monster). Set this little baby here on your field, use some kind of bait (Use a spell card that changes an attacking monster's target to this monster) and then your opponent discards ALL it's effect monsters.

Old January 31st, 2009 (8:31 PM).
        8377 | Scorpaeniform

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ProtokidZX View Post
          Taboo: The ultimate counter to an Exodia deck. You state "Exodia the Forbidden One" then volia! The Exodia deck is blown to pieces. Oh, and your LP is also blown to pieces, but it's better than instantly losing the game, does it?

Infected Zombie: Another counter to an Exodia deck. But only if the opponent have an "Exodia the Forbidden One" in their hand (Remember, Exodia is an effect monster). Set this little baby here on your field, use some kind of bait (Use a spell card that changes an attacking monster's target to this monster) and then your opponent discards ALL it's effect monsters.
          There are better ways to beat Exodia...
          And besides, Exodia will have RFP recursion anyway. You'd just help to search it out.

Second one said when it's destroyed by a card effect.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 3rd, 2009 (12:11 PM).
          that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
            Quote:
            Sorry for the doublepost. I thought I wouldn't have time to edit a badly-made post that was virtually drama. I was on a bus, hence the rush. Anyway, 5 die meant 5 dice and double meant double life point gain/loss...and I guess I'll just stick to regular cards seeing as my ideas are, in a word, bad. I might make more later. Anyway, even if I don't know the rules, if only for the sake that it's as a gesture of thanks, I'll try grading your cards...
            Eh, I was in a rather pissy mood when I wrote that and put things rather more harshly than I should. Apologies for that. Thing is, though, with Yu-gi-oh! you've got to be extremely careful with how you word stuff, because even a difference like the one between 'Discard' and 'Send from your Hand to the Graveyard' can change the way cards work completely.

Quote:
            Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.
            Nope, Skill Drain only works on effects that resolve on the field.

Shared Pot of Greed: Oh, this will be so abused, solely on the time-honored principle that states it doesn't matter how many cards your opponent is holding if they never get to play them. Any and all OTKO builds would run instant threes of this, as would Tele-DaD; que hilarity ensuing.

Yeah, broken.

Barbatos Goetia: Would actually be a decent card if you hadn't gone so overkill on the Atk. Drop it to around the 4000 range and we'd be getting somewhere. Not particularly Warrior-like, though, and probably not likely to see play since it eats so many cards and kills off the lifeblood of any fast-paced deck, but only for you.

Incompatibility: Nothing wrong with synchro hate, though I'd probably still go with Royal Oppression over this, because Dark Armed/Judgment Dragon can smash you in the face too, as can special summon rushes. Still, decent card.

Royal Impasse: Basically says you can't Wulf or Honest me. Would be mean to Dark World too, if anyone played Dark World anymore. Ehh...not all that useful for the current format, though that may change with time. That wording is a bit odd, though, as it seems to imply that you only get a one-shot negation from this effect even though it's continuous. oO

Taboo: You will never see your Honest/Judgment Dragon/Dark Armed Dragon/Gorz/Malicious/Krebons/Plaguespreader/Tytannial/Lonefire Blossom/Mezuki ever ever again. It's a bit of a steep cost, but there are enough regular pests saying play right now for me to see this being played. Mmmyes.

Infected Zombie: Eh...good luck getting your opponent to blow this up with a card effect, unless you can get them to Torrential/MF or shoot blindly at a face-down. Woe is them if they do so, though, unless the thing that blew you up is Dark Armed Dragon, in which case you've just armed your opponent with more in-graveyard darks.

Surprise Zombie: Foolish Burial just became a 'Destroy two' card? Lightsworn needed more ways to blow stuff up for free? Yeah, no. This is just completely overpowered. There's a lot of self-mill going on already, so reaping such a big swing in field presence for basically no price is just way too much. Plaguespreader can put any awkward in-hand copies back on top of your deck for discard too.

Infernal Rivulet: Now I'm sure I did something like this except with discards a looong while back. Oh well, converts the battlefield from one of life points to one of deck-presence. I like.

Twilight Ebb: Whoa...chain removal FTW. The Monster thing is a self-feeding mill loop that has a fair chance of ballooning into a chain reaction (hit two monsters with the first two removals, thus removing four cards, if any are monsters, we're really in business). Removing the entire deck with that is not even all that implausible. Spell effect is fair enough, and I guess the trap one is...okay since it's a gamble thing. But yeah, the monster effect needs rebalancing.

Absconditus: temporary RFG for the win? I could see some abuse with Necroface here, definitely, RFGing the same copy multiple times. D.D. Scout Plane can also do some fun here, and speaking of Necroface...you can always summon it with something you set beforehand to make sure your opponent never sees those in-hand cards again, though you lose your own hand in that, so fair enough.

Herald of Prismatic Light: total effect block straight from the hand is definitely powerful stuff, but then, sacrificing three in-hand fairies is certainly expensive. Fair enough, I suppose.

Herald of Black Light: Anti-Chain Strike? Ehh...we don't really have long enough chains around these days to make this pay off, especially since it's only spell speed 2.

Seith the Ultimate Warrior: Soo...we pay up four specific cards to summon this very expensive nomi, then we must equip it with three more before we can blow stuff up? Ehh...I'd prefer to take my chances with Black Rose's full-field nuke, thank you.

Aaand, I'll chip in with some of mine again.

Herald of Oblivion
            Fairy/Effect
            8 Star/Dark
            2500 Atk / 2200 Def

When your opponent declares an attack while you control no cards, you can send this card in your Hand and your entire Hand to the Graveyard. If you do, destroy 1 card on the Field for each card sent to the Graveyard this way. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, remove it from play and destroy all Monsters on the Field. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 400 Damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Legacy Chronicler
            Rock/Effect
            3 Star/Dark
            1200 Atk / 500 Def

FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Legacy Chronicler" in your Graveyard.

Legacy Legion
            Rock/Effect
            4 Star/Dark
            1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can remove 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard from play to have this card attack once again in a row. At the End Phase of this turn, all cards removed from play by this effect are returned to the Graveyard.

Legacy Guardian
            Rock/Effect
            4 Star/Dark
            1300 Atk / 1900 Def

Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects for each "Legacy Guardian" in your Graveyard:
            *Make all Damage to you from one attack or card effect zero.
            *Negate the destruction of a card you control once.

Mausoleum of Ancestry
            Field Spell

Monsters in the Graveyard can not be removed from play. Each time a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the controller of that Monster sends 1 Monster with the same name as the summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

...eh, random idea. May finish at a later date. XD

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
            Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
            Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
            Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
            Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet

Old February 3rd, 2009 (5:45 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2009 by Gymnotide.
            8377 | Scorpaeniform

I like Trauma Center.

Kyriaki Queen
              ( 7 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
              2300 / 2600

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki Egg" token ( * / 0 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) with the effect "You take no battle damage from a battle involving this card" to your side of the field. While a "Kyriaki Egg" token is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed and any time this card would be removed from the field, tribute all "Kyriaki Egg" token(s) on your side of the field instead. Then, Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki" for each token tributed from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck.

Kyriaki
              ( 3 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
              1500 / 1800

FLIP: Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.

Pempti
              ( 8 Stars / FIRE / Fiend / Effect Monster )
              0 / 3000

When this card is Summoned, place 10 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a counter remains on this card. This card cannot change battle positions except with its own effect. When this defense-position card is attacked, switch it to attack position. When this attack-position card is attacked, remove 1 counter from it and switch it to defense-position. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
              -- Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
              -- Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.
              -- Remove 1 counter from this card. During the next turn, you take no battle damage from a battle involving this card.

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 6th, 2009 (6:59 AM).
              Fake Card Artist

Nature: Timid
                Toon Dragon of Ra
                (10 stars / FIRE / Winged Beast / Toon / Effect)
                You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may pay all but 1 Life Points and increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the amount of Life Points paid.
                0 / 0

Obelisk the Toon Monster
                (10 stars / EARTH / Fiend / Toon / Effect)
                You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. By offering 2 Monsters on your Field as Tributes, all monsters on your opponent's Field are destroyed.
                4000 / 4000

Slifer the Toon Dragon
                (10 stars / WIND / Dragon / Toon / Effect)
                You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. Additionally, when your opponent successfully Summons or Flip Summons a Monster with 2000 DEF of less, that Monster is automatically destroyed.
                0/0

Hehe...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
                Old February 6th, 2009 (11:12 AM). Edited February 7th, 2009 by Banjora Marxvile.
                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Nature: Bashful
                  Time for my Kirby-themed revenge!

Daroach
                  EARTH, 6*
                  Spellcaster/Effect
                  2200 ATK, 1800 DEF
                  Effect: Once per turn, you may look at your opponent's hand. You may take 1 card from that player's hand, and place it in your hand. If it is still in your hand at the End of the turn, return it to it's owner. If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated.

Meta-Knight
                  DARK, 7*
                  Warrior/Effect
                  2500 ATK, 1800 DEF
                  Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated.

Galactica - Sword of Masters
                  Equip Spell
                  Effect: This card can only be equipped to "Meta-Knight", or a "Kirby" by the effect of "Meta Teachings". The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK, and if the equipped monster is destroyed, you may destroy this card instead. If this was destroyed in this way, your opponent loses 500 Life Points.

Meta Teachings
                  Normal Spell
                  Effect: If you control a "Kirby", and there is a Meta-Knight in your graveyard, you may equip "Kirby" with a "Galactica - Sword of Masters" from your deck or hand.

More to come soon.

I'll give a shot at rating... May need a professional look at it though...

Toon Dragon of Ra: Nice. Just glad that it doesn't have the Attack directly that all Toon's have. All you have done is put a Toon to Ra and edited the conditions of summoning. Not really a like of mine, as the Gods were overpowered anyway, and this... Isn't really good. Toast by Mirror Force, which doesn't designate a target, and leaves you wide open with 1 LP... I'll pass.

Obelisk the Toon Monster: Overpowered effect, easy to summon... 3 Toon Mermaids and then this. I'd make the effect of tributing to destroy all weaker a little (such as an if you do, no attack), as the Gods may have been overpowered, but this is slaughter. A bit too overpowered.

Slifer the Toon Dragon: No need for the 2000 DEF and under destruction, as it would be destroyed to even see it. The better of the 3, but the others when not Toons weren't really good. I'd add that you can only Summon these if there weren't any other summons in the same turn (including special summons)

Herald of Oblivion: Hmm... Can't think of much bad for this... Probably not be used much, as it always destroys itself, and is a good way to clear the field... I like it.

Legacy Chronicler: Good for an Exodia deck, and is a bit on the weak side. Seems unusual having a Rock with a higher ATK than its DEF. You're good.

Legacy Legion: This is... well, a bit good, a bit bad. The removing a card is fine, bringing it back is ok, attacking once again is a bit... well, I'm not good at this, so you may ignore this, but it does MAJOR damage, in a cheap-ish way... This and Return from the different dimension woud be lethal, especially as you would then have 5 attacks, and thats only from 3 monsters...

Legacy Guardian: That seems fine, to be honest.

Mausoleum of Ancestry: Good card for your series, but negates Legacy Legion's effect (Remove from play?). I'd change this, or Legacy Legion, as they kind of don't get on...

Temmie vibrates intensely.

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Old February 6th, 2009 (7:56 PM). Edited February 6th, 2009 by Gymnotide.
                  8377 | Scorpaeniform

Quote:
                    You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field.
                    Wording implies that it can be Tribute Summoned normally (for two tributes) when Toon World is not on the field.

I like Trauma Center.

GUILT - Kyriaki Queen
                    2300 / 2600

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki Egg" token ( * / 0 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) with the effect "You take no battle damage from a battle involving this card" to your side of the field. While a "Kyriaki Egg" token is on your side of the field, this card cannot be targeted and any time this card would be removed from the field, tribute all "Kyriaki Egg" token(s) on your side of the field instead. Then, Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Kyriaki" for each token tributed from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck.

GUILT - Kyriaki
                    1500 / 1800

GUILT - Pempti
                    1000 / 3000

When this card is Summoned, place 10 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a counter remains on this card. This card cannot change battle positions except with its own effect. When this defense-position card is attacked, switch it to attack position. When this attack-position card is attacked, remove 1 counter from it and switch it to defense-position after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
                    -- Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.
                    -- Remove 1 counter from this card. During the next turn, you take no battle damage from a battle involving this card.

GUILT - Bythos
                    ( 4 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                    800 / 1500

Once per turn, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each card on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Bythos Core" ( * / 0 / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token that can only be destroyed by battle with a monster in the same column as it. If that token is not destroyed on the turn it is Summoned, during the End Phase, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

GUILT - Nous
                    ( 4 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                    0 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon as many "GUILT - Nous Tumor" ( * / 400 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) tokens to your side of the field as possible. If this card is destroyed while you control a "Nous Tumor" token, inflict 700 damage to your opponent for each "Nous Tumor" you control.

GUILT - Sige
                    ( 4 Stars / WIND / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                    0 / 0

Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down defense-position. When this card is flipped face-up, switch it to defense-position and Special Summon as many "Sige Clone" (* / 0 / 0 / WIND / Fiend ) tokens with the effect "When this card is destroyed, inflict 400 damage to your opponent." to your side of the field as possible. If this card would be destroyed by battle, return it to your Hand instead.

GUILT Explosion
                    Normal Spell
                    Destroy 1 "GUILT" monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x its level.

Metastasize
                    Normal Spell
                    Destroy 1 token you control to inflict 400 damage to your opponent's life points and Special Summon to either side of the field a number of "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens equal to or less than the number of monsters on the field.

Pempti Small-Core
                    Normal Trap
                    Special Summon up to 3 "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens to your side of the field.

GUILT Mutagen
                    Continuous Trap
                    Whenever a token is removed from the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

GUILT - Triti
                    ( 3 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                    0 / 0

If you do not control another "GUILT" card, return this card to your hand. When this card is attacked, Special Summon 1 "Mass Apoptosis" ( **** / ? / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token in attack-position and redirect the attack to the token. The token has the same ATK as the attacking monster - 1000. While this card is on the field, life points cannot be paid and cards cannot be removed from the graveyard to activate a card effect.

GUILT - Aletheia
                    ( 8 Stars / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                    0 / 4000

This card cannot be destroyed or targeted. While you control another "GUILT" monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When a "GUILT" monster you control is destroyed, switch this card to attack-position. Each time you take battle damage from an attack involving this card, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "GUILT" monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

GUILT - Tetarti
                    Continuous Spell
                    Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "GUILT Diverticulum" ( ** / 0 / 0 / FIRE ) token to your side of the field. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent based on the number of "GUILT" tokens you control.
                    -- 1: 200 damage.
                    -- 2: 500 damage.
                    -- 3. 800 damage.
                    -- 4. 1200 damage.
                    ---5. 1700 damage.

GUILT - Paraskevi
                    Continuous Spell

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 7th, 2009 (10:40 AM).
                    The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
                      Bet you all thought I was dead, didn't ya. xD

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post

Herald of Oblivion
                      Fairy/Effect
                      8 Star/Dark
                      2500 Atk / 2200 Def

When your opponent declares an attack while you control no cards, you can send this card in your Hand and your entire Hand to the Graveyard. If you do, destroy 1 card on the Field for each card sent to the Graveyard this way. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, remove it from play and destroy all Monsters on the Field. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 400 Damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Gorz is shunted to the side, anyone? The price of your entire hand is pretty steep for a potential full-field nuke, and it's kind of a double-edged sword since you'd have to bait your opponent into an attack at just the right time to make good use of it. Personally I'd rather be using Gorz as my Emissary of choice. The on-summon effect, however, is great fun considering that it basically turns an end phase Fires of Doomsday into a more expensive copy of Dark Hole with a little burn thrown in for good measure. No special summon restrictions, so that's always good, and it's compatible with both Allure and Trade-in. I like this card.

Legacy Chronicler
                      Rock/Effect
                      3 Star/Dark
                      1200 Atk / 500 Def

FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Legacy Chronicler" in your Graveyard.

Compatible with Allure, and it has a handy draw effect. I'd certainly run it in threes... if I wanted to run it at all. It reminds me of Dekoichi, but because the start is slow I'm not sure if I want to run it at all just so I can maybe get a two-card for the price of one (or zero, possibly) in. Meh.

Legacy Legion
                      Rock/Effect
                      4 Star/Dark
                      1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can remove 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard from play to have this card attack once again in a row. At the End Phase of this turn, all cards removed from play by this effect are returned to the Graveyard.

Okay, that's just a nasty effect. Rock Bombardment FTW! I especially like the fact that this thing can punch its way straight past Stardust Dragon and on to a two-thousand point slaughtering attack when you use it right.

Legacy Guardian
                      Rock/Effect
                      4 Star/Dark
                      1300 Atk / 1900 Def

Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects for each "Legacy Guardian" in your Graveyard:
                      *Make all Damage to you from one attack or card effect zero.
                      *Negate the destruction of a card you control once.

Alright, again that's a nasty effect. Decent enough defense that nothing short of Botanical Lion or the proverbial "Aces" can get swing over it, and you've got the ability to slow your opponent's ability to deal effective damage to your field down seriously. (DAD doesn't like spending two cards to blow up one.) These monsters make me like Rock Bombardment a lot. Tomato-searchable too, so there's another point.

Mausoleum of Ancestry
                      Field Spell

Monsters in the Graveyard can not be removed from play. Each time a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the controller of that Monster sends 1 Monster with the same name as the summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

...You do realize that this is now a Terraforming/Demise of the Land searchable Imperial Iron Wall, right? Plaguespreader Zombie is going to have a field day. The secondary effect can be annoying to Dark Armed Dragon, but it turns Lightsworn into an absolute meat grinder. "I summon Wulf during the end phase- and oh looky, that means I get another one! And I'm already prepared to summon Judgment Dragon! YAY!" I'll have to call possibly broken based on that little factor of abuse.
                      And the others...

Kyriaki Queen: Kind of wimpy for a level seven, but you can get some serious potential out of the fact that any sort of destruction, bounce, or spin will result in a bunch of medium-sized monsters showing up- and that includes battle.

Kyriaki: Flip effect monster with a little bit of burn and a special summon outlet. Meh, fair enough.

Pempti: Ugh.... and attacking it doesn't remove a counter half the time. This thing is easily protected from attacks with defensive traps, and to make things worse you're getting a constant source of destruction or burn, depending on your needs. Yeah, I call broken.

Toon Dragon of Ra: Oh gods, literally. Um... I call bizarre. The current wording means that summoning this thing with Toon World will result in tributes being increased by one... since there's no actual rule that Toons need Toon World on the field to be summoned. (Rather, the effects of most bigger toons prevent them from being summoned unless you control toon world.) So... why would we summon this thing in combination with Toon World? Also, as it is this thing is basically an invulnerable juggernaught that can't be touched by anything that targets and unless we're stupid enough to play toon world with this thing it's only two tributes which still adds up to a ton of attack points. Broken.

Obelisk the Toon Monster: Broken again, for the same reason. Actually, with four thousand points this thing is a lot worse. Field-nuker is just icing on the cake, not that we'll ever need to activate it.

Slifer: Oh gods, now we've hit max break. Blast any small monster the opponent has away? Attach this to a virtually undestroyable body? Yes, yes please.

And now for something completely different:

Doombat
                      Monster/Dark/Winged Beast/Effect/2*
                      Atk 700/ Def 1200
                      You can special summon this monster from your hand if you control a "Doombat". Increase this monster's Atk by 700 for each "Doombat" you control. By tributing all "Doombats" you control, special summon a dark-attribute monster from your graveyard whose level is less than or equal to the combined levels of all tributed "Doombats".

x x x x

Old February 7th, 2009 (4:20 PM).
                      that evil mod from hell

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Marxvile View Post
                        Legacy Legion: This is... well, a bit good, a bit bad. The removing a card is fine, bringing it back is ok, attacking once again is a bit... well, I'm not good at this, so you may ignore this, but it does MAJOR damage, in a cheap-ish way... This and Return from the different dimension woud be lethal, especially as you would then have 5 attacks, and thats only from 3 monsters...
                        Well, to be fair, we could be removing from play and summoning far more dangerous stuff with Return From the Different Dimension already (one Dark Horus/Jinzo/insert-favorite-dark-beatstick-here pitched for Allure of Darkness already results in more muscle on the table since the legions would be reduced to 1000 Atk without any copies of themselves in the yard). Also, the effect only triggers on successful battle destruction, so the big attacks in the multi-attack would have to go through an opposing monster. ;3

But yeah, point taken on the field dissonance. I think I've actually found a way to fix that one, though.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by AC Coda X View Post
                        ...You do realize that this is now a Terraforming/Demise of the Land searchable Imperial Iron Wall, right? Plaguespreader Zombie is going to have a field day. The secondary effect can be annoying to Dark Armed Dragon, but it turns Lightsworn into an absolute meat grinder. "I summon Wulf during the end phase- and oh looky, that means I get another one! And I'm already prepared to summon Judgment Dragon! YAY!" I'll have to call possibly broken based on that little factor of abuse.
                        Actually, no I don't. The Mausoleum only protects cards in the graveyard; Plaguespreader and Quillbolt both remove themselves from the field, so no help to be had there. It's more of a both-sided Kycoo-style protection. And if you want to talk abuse, you should be mentioning Zombie Master right about now. ;3

Yeah, going to tweak that.

But first...

Daroach: Ho-hum, stealing one card from your opponent's hand just like that seems a bit...too good. Even if we can't play whatever we swiped, we can still pitch it for Hand Destruction/any given discard cost effect, remove it for Cyber Valley's graveyard recursion effect, or spin it to the top of the deck with Plaguespreader. Yeah, I think this calls for an activation cost of some sort. Interesting effect, though.

Meta-Knight: Aww...come now. No special effect for the one and only Meta-Knight? We both know that's not right. D:

Galactica - Sword of Masters: Limited-target Axe of Despair with a bit of protection. Eh...it could use a bit more 'oomph' if it's going to be justifying the use of Meta-Knight over there. And we all want to use Meta, right? Also, that should be 'when the equipped Monster would be destroyed', since you can prevent something that's already happened.

Meta Teachings: Well, it's a from-the-deck equip, so it's not completely irredeemable, but as already stated: the equip itself could use a bit more in the effect department.

GUILT - Kyriaki Queen: Chump blockers ftw. Now slap Heart of Clear Water on that Kyriaki Egg Token and watch as hilarity ensues. The stats are a bit low, as noted, but it does go one tribute with A Legendary Ocean (in which case it's Summoned Skull size as a monster too) and it will always create a mess of little monsters for your opponent to deal with. Summoning this in the first place is still a chore, though, so fair enough.

GUILT - Kyriaki: Ehh...Stealth Bird trumps this as flip-induced burn goes, really, as does Des Koala, but it swarms with the queen and has passable Atk for that job.

GUILT - Pempti: Yeah, not going to touch that counter-removing effect any time soon. As has already been stated, this is really a huge pain to get rid of by most conventional means, so blowing up one card each turn is a pretty dangerous effect to be sticking on it. Especially since you can Limit Reverse it too. Destruction by Limit Reverse's effect, you say? Not a problem; the counters have that covered too. And it's Trade-In friendly as well.

Yeah, a bit on the broken side.

GUILT - Bythos: Basically, just Special Summon this on the end phase of the turn it is destroyed in most cases. After all, you can easily just summon the token into the same column as the monster that destroyed Bythos, or - unless your opponent has a full field - into an unoccupied column. Handily covered from effect destruction too, so only spin, bounce, and RFG will nail it. A bit on the broken side of things again because of that, all things said. :\

GUILT - Nous: Now with built-in Scapegoat. :D Yep, free chump blockers and burn unless said chump blockers are disposed off before this. And again, handily Limit Reversable; you can detonate it with Limit Reverse's own effect to force the burn on your opponent too. Will be readily abused for summoning Destiny Hero Plasma too and immediately sets up five pieces of viable tribute fodder. Rebalance, please.

GUILT - Sige: Another Scapegoat on legs? And one that self-cycles on battle destruct, no less. Yeah, broken again. Putting this much abusable tribute fodder on the field should not be that easy.

GUILT Explosion: 1200-point burn card, usually, most prominent use being with Nous or Queen to trigger their respective effects.

Metastasize: Tokens not swarming enough for you? Yeah, again, way too many free tokens here.

Pempti Small-Core: Fires of Doomsday not good enough for you either, I see. Yeah, the too-many-tribute-tokens thing has already been covered quite well, I think.

GUILT Mutagen: And now all these chump tokens turn into extra burn too. Combine with Cannon Soldier or even Mass Driver and watch as hilarity ensues. Ehh...nothing horribly wrong with the card itself, but the token swarming is a completely different matter.

GUILT - Triti: So...we want to block our opponent out of LP payment against our burn deck because..? Yeah, I guess eliminating Mezuki/Malicious is nice, but I'd actually prefer those opposing Solemn Judgments played and paid for if I intended to burn the ugly out of my opponent.

GUILT - Aletheia: Ehh...the first effect already says it can't be targeted (card effect or attack) so the second effect is pointless. Supposedly helps with the swarm, but really...what we'd play this for is a Limit-Reversable can't-touch-me wall monster to make The Fool look like a mild annoyance in comparison. There's basically no way to get rid of this thing. Broken.

GUILT - Tetarti: As appealing as a 1700-points per turn burn card is, I think I'd rather take the quicker route of Cannon Soldier and Mutagen.

Doombat: It's Ancient Gear...gone dark, and 2-star, and non-machine, and into something that can actually get big and summon something big. Three 2100-Atk beatsticks just like that? With the ability to recur Ha-Des, Jinzo, and a whole lot of other fine fellows from the yard? Yeeeeah...I think some form of rebalance is in order here.

And yeah...Egyptian Gods are banned from official play for good reasons. Turning them toon does not erase said reasons.

Anywho, revamps:

Legacy Legion
                        Rock/Effect
                        4 Star/Dark
                        1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can turn 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard face-down until the end of the turn to have this card attack once again in a row. While face-down, the card(s) turned face-down by this effect can not be checked by either player.

*Face-down legions in the graveyard don't count towards the boosting effect since you can't confirm that they're called 'Legacy Legion' or that they have an Atk value for that matter. Effect conflict problem solved, ;P

Mausoleum of Ancestry
                        Field Spell

Monster Cards can not be removed from the Graveyard. When a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the player who Summoned it sends 1 Monster with the same name as the Summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

Legacy Chorus
                        Rock/Tuner/Effect
                        2 Star/Dark
                        700 Atk / 1200 Def

Increase the Level of this card by 1 for each "Legacy Chorus" in your Graveyard. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can select 1 face-up "Legacy" Monster you control to send 1 Monster with the same name as the selected Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Legacy Vindicator
                        Rock/Effect
                        4 Star/Dark
                        1050 Atk / 400 Def

Each time this card destroys a Monster by Battle, inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent for each "Legacy Vindicator" in your Graveyard.

Ancestral Spirits
                        Equip Spell

When this card is activated, place 1 Ancestry Counter on it for each Monster with the same name as the equipped Monster that you have in your Graveyard (max.2). Increase the Atk and Def of the equipped Monster by 600 for each Ancestry Counter on this card. When the equipped Monster would be destroyed, remove 1 Ancestry Counter from this card instead. When there are no Ancestry Counters on this card, destroy it.

Last of the Lineage
                        Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by selecting 2 Monsters with the same name in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Monster with the same name as the selected Monsters from your Hand or Deck.

...little by little and bit by bit. These shall do for this time, though. XD

Old February 8th, 2009 (4:06 AM).
                        hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

I had a good review, but I lost it...

Meta-Knight
                          DARK, 7*
                          Warrior/Effect
                          2500 ATK, 1800 DEF
                          Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. Once per turn, by paying 2000 Life Points, you may destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and that are in his/her hand. If you do, you skip your Battle Phase.

Reviews that I am improvising:

First 2 are fine, Alter Ego.

Legacy Chorus: Good Tuner, gets better, destroying more monsters from your deck is a bit... good. Great for the series.

Legacy Vindicator: Damage is too high. 1000 for each? 700 at the most, surely? This, and Double Attack, as well as Legacy Chorus, or Ancestral Spirits...

Ancestral Spirits: This makes Legacy Vindicator MORE annoying... It's slaughter uner the circumstances. Like I said, lower Vindicator's effect, or make this a bit more limited.

Last of the Lineage: Makes the whole deck great. Mix with Exchange of the Spirit (is it called that? The one where you change deck and graveyard around), and this card shines immediately. Again, Vindicator kind of sets the negative tone...

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Old February 8th, 2009 (7:28 AM).
                          What is anything to a Riolu?

Nature: Sassy
                            Best Card EVER! xD

Card Text: This card is unaffected by all Spell, Traps and Monster Effects and cannot be destroyed by battle. You can Special Summon this card from your deck or your hand by discarding 1 card from your hand (except this card). When this card destroys a monster in battle, put 1 Roundhouse Kick counter on this card (max. 1) Remove 1 Roundhouse Kick counter from this card, this card can attack the opponent directly.

:D:P

EDIT: Yes I know it's a joke card but...:P
                            Old February 9th, 2009 (1:23 PM).
                            that evil mod from hell

Location: Touhou land, grazing danmaku all the way
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Marxvile View Post
                              Legacy Vindicator: Damage is too high. 1000 for each? 700 at the most, surely? This, and Double Attack, as well as Legacy Chorus, or Ancestral Spirits...
                              Masked_Chopper already hits for 2000 per kill and Inferno hits for 1500 per kill, both without any prior setup. Neither is exactly a game-dominating terror, either. Since the burn is linked to battle destruction and the monster itself is puny, you have to buff it up or weaken the opposition to pull it off, and all of this requires setup as well. I honestly see no balance issues here beyond the fact that it may be a bit on the weak side, once again taking Inferno and Chopper into account.

Meta-Knight: Now, having an effect is all well and good, but...this one is pretty nuts. Wiping the field, fair enough, but the hand too? Umm...yeah, Crush Card is doing enough on that front, thank you. Some kind of middle ground should be found here.

And I call BS on that Chuck Norris card. Chuck Norris can't be summoned; the summon gets Chuck Norrised. =P

Anywho, going off on a tangent here...

The Maiden in Waiting
                              Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
                              1 Star/Light
                              0 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed.

The Maiden Slighted
                              Spellcaster/Effect
                              5 Star/Light
                              1000 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed. When you receive Battle Damage from a Battle involving a "Girl" or "Maiden" Monster you control, you can tribute that Monster at the end of the Damage Step to Special Summon this card from your Hand. When it is Special Summoned this way, this card gains Atk equal to the amount of Battle Damage you received from that Battle.

The Weeping Maiden

Spellcaster/Effect
                              1 Star/Light
                              500 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed by Battle. When a Monster battles with this card but does not destroy it, reduce the Atk and Def of that Monster by 1000 at the end of the Damage Step.

Old February 9th, 2009 (8:04 PM).
                              Blue the Justice

The maiden in waiting: Marshmallon does the same thing, except that it works in defense mode, and only indestructible in battle. A real toss-up, but I'd rather have The Fool out instead. Also, too much like The Unhappy maiden.

The Maiden Slighted: See Maiden in Waiting. A bit specific on the summoning, but since it's a free indestructible, I guess it has to be.

The weeping maiden: This card sounds so evil...and yet one could just blow it up using a lightning vortex or something similar. Plus with all the stat-altering cards we have, 1000 points may not be that much. Somehow this card reminds me of Cats-ear tribe...

Anyway, new card from me.

3-Starred Doodlebug of Finality
                                Insect/Effect
                                3-star/Dark
                                600/900
                                FLIP: Destroy all face-up level 3 monsters
                                Old February 10th, 2009 (12:18 PM). Edited February 10th, 2009 by Banjora Marxvile.
                                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
                                  Masked_Chopper already hits for 2000 per kill and Inferno hits for 1500 per kill, both without any prior setup. Neither is exactly a game-dominating terror, either. Since the burn is linked to battle destruction and the monster itself is puny, you have to buff it up or weaken the opposition to pull it off, and all of this requires setup as well. I honestly see no balance issues here beyond the fact that it may be a bit on the weak side, once again taking Inferno and Chopper into account.
                                  Taking the other 2 into account, Masked Chopper had 100 Atk... Yours has more. True that I was a little... Well, full of spite, but I hate cards that do that high damage. I find Inferno a little... yeah...

Anyway,

3-Starred Doodlebug of Finality: Right... Presuming that you are aware that this would also be destroyed, I'll be ignoring that fact. Nice counter, but not many people use lots of Level 3's in a deck, so it's effect is kind of wasted, but the Level 3's used are full of good effects (except Sangan, which this would help.) I like this, to be honest. Kind of like 4-Star Ladybug of Doom... Which it is based on.

And now... I'm editing this, and it is hopefully better:

Meta-Knight
                                  DARK, 7*
                                  Warrior/Effect
                                  2500 ATK, 1800 DEF
                                  Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. Each time this card destroys a monster, put 1 counter for every 2 Levels that the opponents monster has (rounded down, max 5). Once per turn, you may activate one of the following abilities:

Remove 1 counter so that this card can attack twice in this turns Battle Phase.
                                  Remove 2 counters to Special Summon 2 Warrior Types from your Graveyard.
                                  Remove 5 counters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and inflict damage equal to the highest monster's ATK to your opponents Life Points. If you do this, you cannot attack this turn

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Old February 10th, 2009 (2:03 PM). Edited February 22nd, 2009 by Gymnotide.
                                  8377 | Scorpaeniform

Hehe, I was trying to preserve the game effects as much as possible.
                                    The problem is that each of them is basically a God in themselves in the game >_<

Nerfs incoming.

GUILT - Kyriaki Queen
                                    2300 / 2600

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Kyriaki Egg" token ( * / 0 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) with the effect "You take no battle damage from a battle involving this card" to your side of the field. While a "GUILT - Kyriaki Egg" token is on your side of the field, this card cannot be targeted and any time this card would be removed from the field, tribute all "Kyriaki Egg" token(s) on your side of the field instead. Then, Special Summon up to 1 "GUILT - Kyriaki" for each token tributed from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck.

GUILT - Kyriaki
                                    1500 / 1800

GUILT - Pempti
                                    0 / 3000

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 10 counters on it. If this card was Special Summoned, place 2 counters on it instead. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a counter remains on this card. This card cannot change battle positions except with its own effect. When this defense-position card is attacked, switch it to attack position. When you take battle damage from a battle involving this card, remove 1 counter from this card. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
                                    -- Inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent for each "GUILT" card on the field.
                                    -- Remove 1 counter from this card. During the next turn, this card cannot be selected as an attack target.

GUILT - Bythos
                                    800 / 1500

Once per turn, you can inflict 150 damage to your opponent for each card on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Bythos Core" ( * / 1500 / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token in attack-position that cannot declare an attack and can only be destroyed by battle. If that token is not destroyed on the turn it is Summoned, during the End Phase, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in attack-position. If this was was Special Summoned in this way, it cannot change battle positions until your next End Phase.

GUILT - Nous
                                    ( 4 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                    0 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon up to 2 "GUILT - Nous Tumor" ( * / 700 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) tokens that cannot be Tributed to your side of the field in attack-position. If this card is destroyed while you control a "Nous Tumor" token, inflict 700 damage to your opponent for each "Nous Tumor" you control.

GUILT Explosion
                                    Normal Spell
                                    Select 1 "GUILT" monster you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x its level. Then, destroy it.

Metastasize
                                    Normal Spell
                                    Destroy 1 token you control to inflict 400 damage to your opponent's life points and Special Summon to either side of the field a number of "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens equal to or less than the number of monsters on the field. Those tokens cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a "GUILT" card.

Pempti Small-Core
                                    Normal Trap
                                    Special Summon up to 3 "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens to your side of the field. Those tokens cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a "GUILT" card. Destroy them during the End Phase.

GUILT Mutagen
                                    Continuous Trap
                                    Whenever a token is removed from the field, inflict 400 damage to your opponent.

GUILT - Triti
                                    ( 3 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                    0 / 0

If you do not control another "GUILT" card, return this card to your hand. When this card is attacked, Special Summon 1 "Mass Apoptosis" ( **** / ? / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token in attack-position and redirect the attack to the token. The token has the same ATK as the attacking monster - 1000. Destroy the token at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is on the field, cards cannot be removed from the graveyard to activate a card effect.

GUILT - Aletheia
                                    ( 10 Stars / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                    0 / 2000

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be destroyed and it cannot be targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. This card can only be selected as an attack target once for every "GUILT" card destroyed this turn. When a "GUILT" monster you control is destroyed, switch this card to attack-position. Each time you take battle damage from an attack involving this card, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "GUILT" monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

GUILT - Tetarti
                                    Continuous Spell
                                    Revision sometime.

GUILT - Paraskevi
                                    Continuous Spell
                                    And adding this sometime.

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 14th, 2009 (11:17 PM).
                                    That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
                                    More panda support.

Monster Cards:

Name: Pandawa Goddess
                                    Attribute: LIGHT
                                    Type: Fairy/Effect
                                    Level: 7
                                    ATK: 2400
                                    DEF: 2200
                                    Effect: You can Special Summon this card by offering 1 monster on the field as a Tribute and by sending 1 “Hip Flask” from your Deck to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, whenever a “Hip Flask” is sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to the Deck.

Spell Cards:

Name: Soulbound Flask
                                    Type: Normal
                                    Effect: Remove 1 “Hip Flask” from your Graveyard from play. Until the end of the turn, all Spell Cards in your hand and Deck are treated as “Hip Flask”s and gain the appropriate effect.

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
                                    scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
                                    Old February 16th, 2009 (5:00 AM).
                                    Blue the Justice

I got three new cards coming in, all about tradeoffs for drawing more cards.

Payment in Advance
                                      Normal Spell
                                      Draw 3 cards. Skip your next two Draw Phases.

Payment upon Completion
                                      Normal Spell
                                      Skip your next 2 Draw Phases. Draw 5 cards on the third Draw Phase after this card is activated.

Stock Exchange
                                      Continuous Spell (Or normal spell, seeing as it'll not likely actually be used as a continuous...)
                                      During your Draw Phase, you may pay Life Points ) in multiples of 500) to draw an additional card for every 500 Life Points lost by this card's effect.
                                      Old February 17th, 2009 (11:37 PM). Edited February 19th, 2009 by Gymnotide.
                                      8377 | Scorpaeniform

Neuroshock
                                        Normal Trap
                                        You can activate this card when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Switch that monster to defense position. It cannot change its battle position, activate its effect, or be used to activate the effect of another card.

Bioflare
                                        Normal Trap
                                        You can only activate this card during your opponent's Battle Phase. Halve the ATK of all your opponent's face-up monsters until the end of the Battle Phase.

Toxicosis
                                        Equip Spell
                                        During their Standby Phase, the controller of the equipped monster must send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard for every 400 DEF the equipped monster has.

Necrosis
                                        Quick-Play Spell
                                        Decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster by its DEF until the End Phase.

Panacea
                                        Normal Trap
                                        Activate as many of the following effects as possible:
                                        -- Negate all effects in the same chain as this card that target a Monster.
                                        -- Destroy all cards on the field that target a Monster.
                                        -- Negate and destroy all cards on the field that change a Monster's ATK or DEF.

Alkahest
                                        Normal Spell
                                        Send the top 8 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. For every Monster card removed in this way, remove 1 card from the top of your Deck from play. When this card is in the Graveyard, remove it from play.

Revivify
                                        Normal Spell
                                        Special Summon 1 Monster from your Graveyard. Its ATK and DEF are halved and its effect(s) is negated. The monster cannot be used to Summon another monster.

Azoth
                                        Equip Spell
                                        The equipped monster is unaffected by card effects (except "Azoth"), cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no battle damage from a battle involving it. The monster's effect is negated and it cannot declare an attack. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation, destroy this card. If this card is removed from the field by an effect other than its own, return it to its owner's Hand and destroy the equipped monster.

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 18th, 2009 (12:54 PM). Edited February 19th, 2009 by Sesh.
                                        X}

Nature: Adamant
                                          Hollow Soul
                                          Feind/8/Ritual
                                          Attck-3500
                                          Def-3000
                                          Ritual effect-Upon placing this card on the field after performing the ritual summon destroy one monster. Take one more monster and weaken it's attack points by subtracting the number of attack points from the previously destroyed card. Draw 1 card. You may draw a card instead of attacking once per turn.

Soul Minion
                                          Feind/4/Effect
                                          Attck-1900
                                          Def-1000
                                          Effect-This card can be destroyed on the turn it is summoned, if this is done draw one Hollow Ritual and Two Soul minions from your deck. From then on all Soul minions sent to the graveyard after this effect is used are removed from the game.

Hollow Ritual
                                          Ritual Spell
                                          Spell-Sacrifice two Soul minions from either your hand or the field to summon from your deck or hand, Hollow Soul.

Blood Seeker
                                          Feind/7/Effect
                                          Attck-2700
                                          Def-2700
                                          Effect-Draw one Blood of the foe from your deck and equip it to Blood Seeker

Blood of the foe
                                          Equip spell
                                          Spell-Increase the attack and defense of Blood seeker by 500 points

Feind of the Forsaken
                                          Feind/6/Normal
                                          Attck-2500
                                          Def-2100
                                          Decription-A demon that haunts the forsaken and has no mercy for any being.

Forbidden Beast
                                          Feind/4/Effect
                                          Attck-1600
                                          Def-1200
                                          Effect-Sacrifice this monster to Special summon from your hand or deck Feind of the Forsaken.

Dark hall
                                          Trap card
                                          Effect-Once played Summon as many level 4 monsters from your deck then shuffle your deck. You may pay 1000 life points to put this back into your deck.

Void to Hell
                                          Trap Card
                                          Effect-Special summon Hollow Death to the feild and destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the feild

Hollow Death
                                          Feind/8/Effect
                                          Attck-3000
                                          Def-2500
                                          Effect-Special Summon one level 4 monster on the feild from your hand or deck, Destroy one monster card with an attack equal too or less of the attack of the summoned monster.

Vernark
                                          Feind/4/Effect
                                          Attck-1600
                                          Def-2500
                                          You must either tribute one monster card or send your entire hand to the graveyard after the first turn this monster is summoned to keep it in play. You may destroy this card after 3 turns to put Demgon into your hand from your deck. Your deck is then shuffled.

Demgon
                                          Feind/9/Effect
                                          Attck-5000
                                          Def-4500
                                          Destroy a monster on the feild and destroy all your opponents trap or magic cards on the feild then summon a level 4 beast or lower. If a Vernark is in play on either side of the feild, Destroy it and add it's attack to this card.

Death Minion
                                          Feind/4/Effect
                                          Attck-1900
                                          Def-1600
                                          Effect-Destroy this card to summon one Hollow Death to the feild.

Sycthe of Death
                                          Normal Trap
                                          When Hollow Death is on the feild and is attacked flip this card face up to destroy the attacking monster and inflict direct damage to the opponents life points equal to the amount of attack points of the destroyed monster (including any attack point boosts it received)

Portal of the Scythe
                                          Quick play magic
                                          When Hollow Death is on the feild and is attacked play this card and summon as many level 4 or lower monsters as possible. Destroy the attacknig monster

Soul Suck
                                          Trap card
                                          When Hollow Soul is on the feild and is attacked flip this card face up to change the attacknig monsters attack and defense to 0.

Soul Creation
                                          Quick play magic
                                          When Hollow Soul is on the feild and a trap or magic card is used against him, summon a level 4 or lower monster from your deck and apply all negative effects to the newly sumoned monster, the positive effects IF ANY are still delivered to Hollow Soul.

(This is all part of a deck. i actually plan to finish this lol. for now this is all i have, so yeah i know it looks a little uber right now but i'll balance it out, i usually make powerhouse decks or decks that recycle a certain type :] the results are sweet XP 17 so far X____X)
                                          Old February 20th, 2009 (10:34 PM). Edited February 24th, 2009 by Gymnotide.
                                          8377 | Scorpaeniform

Cursed Palimpsest
                                            Continuous Trap
                                            Select 1 monster on the field. Its effect is negated and it cannot declare an attack as long as this card remains on the field. The targeted monster's effect cannot be activated in the same chain as this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can return this card to your Hand.

Stigma - Cheir
                                            ( 3 Stars / WIND / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                            600 / 1850

FLIP: Select 1 monster on the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to half the selected monster's ATK.

Stigma - Dual Cheir
                                            ( 6 Stars / WIND / Fiend / Fusion / Effect Monster )
                                            2400 / 1200

Stigma - Cheir + Stigma - Cheir

This card is Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing the proper monsters from your side of the field (you do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK and DEF. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Stigma - Cheir" from your Graveyard in attack position.

Stigma - Soma
                                            ( 5 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                            0 / 1800

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 6 counters on it. If this card was Special Summoned, place 2 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed as long as it has a counter on it. When this monster is attacked, remove 1 counter from it. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) token to your side of the field in defense position for each counter on this card. Those tokens cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a "GUILT" or "Stigma" card. During the End Phase, destroy the Special Summoned "Carcinoma" tokens on the field to inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each token destroyed.

Stigma - Brachion
                                            1000 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it is in attack position. When you take battle damage from a battle involving this card, switch it to defense position. During the End Phase, if this card is in defense position, inflict 1200 damage to your opponent and switch it to attack position.

Stigma - Cardia
                                            ( 10 Stars / FIRE / Fiend / Effect Monster )
                                            0 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed while you control another "GUILT" or "Stigma" monster. Once per turn, you can destroy all "Carcinoma" tokens on the field to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each token destroyed.

Mutation!
                                            Normal Trap
                                            Discard 1 card. "Stigma" monsters you control cannot be destroyed this turn.

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 25th, 2009 (12:27 PM). Edited February 26th, 2009 by Captain Blue.
                                            Captain Blue Captain Blue is offline
                                            Blue the Justice

Sesh, to be blunt, most of your cards are very broken, especially Demgon, which needs to have its soul reaped by Duel Monsters' official Reaper...oh, and the card itself burned to ashes and thrown into the ocean.

Gymno, your Stigma Cards....it seems to be just like your GUILT cards.

Now, one more new card.

Life Saving Machine
                                              Equip Spell
                                              The equipped monster cannot be destroyed in battle. Pay 700 life points during each of your standby phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed. The monster equipped with this card is destroyed when this card is destroyed.

If this card is weak, then I'll add immunity to monster and trap effects to the effects of this card.
                                              Old February 25th, 2009 (3:20 PM). Edited February 25th, 2009 by Gymnotide.
                                              8377 | Scorpaeniform

Quote:
                                                Gymno, your Stigma Cards....it seems to be just like your GUILT cards.
                                                Intended.

New stuff inc.

Nightspore Ravager
                                                ( 3 Stars / EARTH / Plant / Effect Monster )
                                                700 / 800

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spore Counter on it for every level it has. If this card was Special Summoned, place half as many instead (rounded up). Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Spore Counter on it. When this card battles, remove 1 Spore Counter from it and place 1 Spore Counter on a monster your opponent controls after damage calculation.

Virulent Nightspore
                                                ( 4 Stars / EARTH / Plant / Effect Monster )
                                                0 / 2100

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spore Counter on it for every level it has. If this card was Special Summoned, place half as many instead (rounded up). Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
                                                -- Place 1 Spore Counter on this card for every "Nightspore" monster you control.
                                                -- Place up to 1 Spore Counter on each monster on the field. Then, remove an equal amount from this card.

Nightspore Frond
                                                Continuous Spell
                                                Each time Spore Counters are placed on a monster, place 1 more Spore Counter on that monster.

Spore Explosion
                                                Normal Trap
                                                Select 1 monster on the Field that has Spore Counters on it. Remove all Spore Counters from it to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each. Then, switch the monster to defense position.

Nightspore Harvester
                                                ( 2 Stars / EARTH / Beast / Effect Monster )
                                                600 / 600

When this card declares an attack, increase its ATK by 500 for every Spore Counter on the attack target during the Damage Step only.

Not done yet. Maniacal plan will involve spreading spores all over the field; using spores already applied to Special Summon (and a big boss one too); and more spore utility.

Spawning Capsule
                                                Continuous Trap
                                                When a card(s) with Spore Counters is destroyed, place an amount of Spore Counters on this card equal to the amount on the destroyed card(s). Once per turn, you can remove a number of Spore Counters from this card to Special Summon a "Nightspore" monster with the same number of stars from your Hand.

Blinding Cloud
                                                Normal Trap
                                                Move Spore Counters from your side of the field to monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Those monsters lose 600 ATK for each Spore Counter placed on them until the End Phase.

Nightspore Mire-Lord
                                                ( 6 Stars / EARTH / Plant / Effect Monster )
                                                1000 / 1900

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spore Counter on it for each level it has. If this card was Tribute Summoned using a monster with Spore Counters on it, place half those Spore Counters on this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every Spore Counter on it. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Spore Counter on each of your opponent's monsters.

Fester
                                                Quick-Play Spell
                                                Remove up to 5 Spore Counters from the Field to Special Summon up to 1 "Nightspore Spawn" ( * / 0 / 0 / EARTH / Plant ) token to your side of the Field for each token removed. Those tokens cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. Place 1 Spore Counter on each of the "Nightspore Spawn" tokens.

Mycos Megalo
                                                ( 10 Stars / EARTH / Plant / Effect Monster )
                                                0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 10 Spore Counters from the Field. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every Spore Counter on the field. When this card destroys a monster with Spore Counters by battle, distribute those Spore Counters amongst the monsters on the Field.

Khaled Hosseini

Old February 26th, 2009 (12:04 PM).
                                                Captain Blue Captain Blue is offline
                                                Blue the Justice

Made a few more zombies...

Plagued Zombie
                                                  3 stars / Dark / Zombie / Effect Monster
                                                  You can return one hand from your hand to the bottom of your deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
                                                  900/400

Crimson-Headed Zombie
                                                  6 Stars / Dark / Zombie / Effect
                                                  Tribute two zombie on your side of the field to attack your opponent directly.
                                                  2500/0

^ Most likely broken, but it was worth a shot.

Hunter Zombie
                                                  4 stars/ Dark / Zombie / Effect
                                                  When this monster attacks a level 3 or lower monster, the monster is destroyed after damage calculation. If it has a flip effect, it is not activated.
                                                  1400/0

Zombie Librarian
                                                  3 Star / Dark / Zombie / Effect
                                                  When this card is sent to your Graveyard, you can remove this card from the Graveyard to return one "Book of Life" from your Graveyard to your hand.
                                                  500/800

Quick Reply