• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Art of RNG [RNG Guide & Discussion]

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Awww, it's so nice and warming, thanks sys!

I love that whenever I get something fresh, Mac has to copy it and make it better than my thing. He's like "naw, I can do this too!" and he does that evet better.

I like all those cute Dive Ball Petilil spammed around last year, lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Awww, it's so nice and warming, thanks sys!

I love that whenever I get something fresh, Mac has to copy it and make it better than my thing. He's like "naw, I can do this too!" and he does that evet better.

I like all those cute Dive Ball Petilil spammed around last year, lol.

Lol, what? You're way better than I am!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
On-topic before Mac kicks me out of here...

My favorite RNG of 2012 was my Imposter Ditto. It took a lot to find it there and when I got it, I was really proud of myself. Ditto is my favorite Pokemon especially when I was playing TCG. I had a Ditto card with a similar Ability, then ever since I played R/S/E, I wished Ditto's ability would be like that. I am so glad DW made Ditto more awesomeeeee.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Okay I got my laptop back so I can RNG again!

My favourite RNG abuse from 2012 would either have to be my first 4th gen RNG, the Moltres in my SS that Gonzo helped me RNG. It took a while, but I finally got it. Or maybe the Vaporeon (oh well Eevee) that I RNGed for a challenge. Just because it's my favourite Pokémon.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Okay I got my laptop back so I can RNG again!

My favourite RNG abuse from 2012 would either have to be my first 4th gen RNG, the Moltres in my SS that Gonzo helped me RNG. It took a while, but I finally got it. Or maybe the Vaporeon (oh well Eevee) that I RNGed for a challenge. Just because it's my favourite Pokémon.

Welcome back, Vappy -- you were missed! I hope to see you around chat and everything some more. :)

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Hey guys, long time no see. I haven't been here in a while, and I mainly came back to see if anyone thinks Gen VI will be possible to RNG abuse. Also, as long as I'm here I might as well post my favorite RNG from last year (Which I think might have been the only year I did RNG).

Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png
249.png
Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png

Lugia | Impish | Pressure
31 / 31 / 31/ 1 / 31 / 31
Extrasensory, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast
Coolguy | 10120 (SoulSilverVersion)​

This manly Lugia, because he was the mascot for the first game I ever played. Also, because he is awesome. Also, because he is cool. Also, because he is neat. Oh lord, reminiscing about Silver Version now, and it was soooo awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Tried to RNG for the first time in months tonight and arrrgh idk if it's just cause I'm new with PPRNG or out of practice, but I keep hitting something that's waaay off from my target. idk what I'm doing wrong. :( I'm wondering if I'm not reading PPRNG correctly, and I'm thinking I'm not getting my initial frame right, but eh I could be wrong. I seem to have all the info filled in correctly though so idk.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's Black. D: That's the confusing part. I never had this trouble before, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong or read something wrong cause I'm not used to PPRNG yet. :( -cries all over the place-

Back