• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Oh god, this is going to give me so much cognitive dissonance. Why can't people be boring like me and just stick with the usernames they chose when they were 12 years old!?

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Would anyone be interested in an Overwatch mafia?

I'm thinking of possibly-maybe GMing a game after I die in Pilates or Pilates ends.

I've got a setup, I just need to do some final tweaks (did a test and it ended up being a bit townsided), then I need to figure out how to steal CSS.
Then I need to hope I have enough time to run the thing because I have assignments coming up :/.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Sure. For the sake of getting new game masters, I'd make your CSS for you. Just let me know if you need any help.

Tyvm :D

Switched a few roles around and tested it again, somehow the cult ended up winning. Now I've just got to decide whether Reinhardt should be a Bodyguard or a Bulletproof...

Nero

I like it.
Years
(Contains an inappropriate word, view at your own risk.)
Spoiler:

he actually did it the absolute madman

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Congrats Johnny! :D

Also, Overwatch mafia is pretty much ready now (apart from CSS), but at the same time I want to join some of these new games and also uni is a thing, so...May go up sometime next week, depends on how busy uni makes me I guess.

Back