• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Any of Ash's Pokémon at Prof. Oak's Lab and in training, along with the Squirtle Squad, to be written back in the Pocket Monsters 2019 new series?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
I knew that all Ash's Pokémon at Professors' Kukui and Burnet's home have appeared in sole episode of the Pocket Monsters 2019 new series thus far, while all his other reserves at Professor Oak's Laboratory and in training, including Squirtle and Primeape, along with the rest of the Squirtle Squad, didn't actually appeared in any of the episodes from Pocket Monsters 2019 new series. But here are all the questions that I have asked in anyway when you're available:
  • Right after its full evolution, do you think that Ash's Incineroar will come back for its next battle? Why?
  • Other than Pikachu having already Gigantamaxed for the first time, do you think that Ash's Charizard, Gengar, Kingler, Snorlax and Melmetal will Gigantamax for the first time? Why?
  • Do you think that Ash's Charizard, Gengar, Heracross, Sceptile, Glalie, Lucario will Mega Evolve for the first time? Why?
  • Do you think that the writers will someday write all Ash's reserves at Professor Oak's Laboratory and in care by other Trainers back into the Pocket Monsters 2019 new series of the Pokémon main anime? What about the rest of the Squirtle Squad? Why?

Last edited:
Years
I strongly doubt reserves are coming back in Journeys. They gave Ash very strong Pokemon in his current team.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
First off unless I'm misreading your post why would you assume that Primeape has to appear at the lab? Other than its cameo in that one BW opening theme song like 9 years ago there's been no indication that Primeape is at the lab since it wasn't seen in the group photo at the end of BW that showed Ash with all the reserve Pokemon from Oak's lab. Not to mention that it didn't appear at the lab in Sun and Moon. I dunno why the Squirtle Squad was there but since Ash didn't call attention to them I bet that part wasn't even supposed to be canon any ways.

As for the rest of your post I don't even know how to respond; you've asked this question at least a dozen times before in different ways and none of us can tell you the future.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
First off unless I'm misreading your post why would you assume that Primeape has to appear at the lab? Other than its cameo in that one BW opening theme song like 9 years ago there's been no indication that Primeape is at the lab since it wasn't seen in the group photo at the end of BW that showed Ash with all the reserve Pokemon from Oak's lab. Not to mention that it didn't appear at the lab in Sun and Moon. I dunno why the Squirtle Squad was there but since Ash didn't call attention to them I bet that part wasn't even supposed to be canon any ways.

As for the rest of your post I don't even know how to respond; you've asked this question at least a dozen times before in different ways and none of us can tell you the future.
Oops, sorry about that.😨

Back