• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Orion Journeys

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
With Background.png
Hey Everybody Swonic here and this is Pokemon Orion Journey's, a game adaptation of the Webtoon with the same name Pokemon Orion.

Pokemon Orion is tells the story of 3 Orphans who are finale leaving their hometown Hajimari Town to compete in the Orion League. On the way they would fight a paramilitary mercenary group called Obsidian who terrorize the region of Orion.

The Pokemon League Pyramid sorted by rank. Gym Leader, Elite 4 then Grand Champion
Spoiler:

Regional map
Spoiler:

Gameplay
Spoiler:

Current versions:
Download Version 1.0
Download Version 2.0

Current Team
Me Swonic as the Sprite Artist, Map creator
SpyrosRaias as Sprite Artist and Pokemon Essentials Coder
Trintler as Sprite Artist and Tileset Arist
Tejas as Character Illustrator
Chitty as Pokemon Essentials Coder
भाग्य ज्योति as Pokemon Essentials Coder
hero261107 as Story writer and Beta tester

What we are looking for:
Writers for the storyline
People with Pokemon Essentials experience

If you are interested in helping with the game come to my Discord and join Team Hax

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2021
Question: is there a specific software needed to play the game?

Looks like it's just an essentials game, you should be able to play the demo on PC. You might have to use something like WINE on Linux or Mac (not sure how to on Mac actually but I assume it's a similar process)

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
Years
Looks like it's just an essentials game, you should be able to play the demo on PC. You might have to use something like WINE on Linux or Mac (not sure how to on Mac actually but I assume it's a similar process)

Is there any possible way to use a Chromebook for it, as that's all I've got right now until I can buy a new PC.

Back