• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Blue Flabebe/Floette

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
In Ultra Moon, I have managed to catch 4 of the 5 colors (white, orange, red, yellow) of Flabebe/Floette. Anyone know where to find blue? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Please ignore. Sometimes it happens that as soon as I ask a question the next pokemon I encounter is the one I'm looking for. Just caught blue.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Sorry but I'd like to ask a different question about the blue Floette. I've already caught symbiosis red/white/orange/yellow Flabebe/Floette. I spent a bit of time at Poni Meadow to see whether any of the blue Floette would make sos calls (so much so that I got a shiny blue Floette Lol), but no calls were made. Can anyone help me by letting me know where blue symbiosis (HA) Flabebe/Floette can be found in Ultra Moon? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Cannot catch a blue Flabebe with its Hidden Ability in Generation 7.

Suggests trying the Global Trading System. Was possible to find through X/Y's Friend Safari, apparently. May have transferred one to Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Yes, they can be found in the Friend Safari. I was fortunate enough to get into someone's FS that had a blue symbiosis Floette in X. The Friend Safaris are definitely the easiest way to get HA mons. Just a couple days found some nice HA pokemon like infiltrator Lampent (who will make my starter team when I start Alpha Sapphire soon), Gogoat, Ocean Vivillon, Gabite, Shelgon, Fraxure, Spritzee, Swirlix, etc.

Last edited:
Back