• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Help with a post

Years
Hi! I plan on making an enamel pin and wanted to post an interest post. I just wanted to check if this was allowed before doing so.

Years
Hi! I plan on making an enamel pin and wanted to post an interest post. I just wanted to check if this was allowed before doing so.

Hello!

So just to clarify - is this checking whether you are allowed to just post and show off the pins you make, or is there intent to gather interest about selling them to PC members?

If it's the former, then you can simply post a Showcase thread in our Art Studio section, posting your updates in there.

Otherwise, at the moment commissions are OK to organise, as long as they are off-site (both setting up the commission and transaction also). We are currently reviewing the rules regarding this, so be on the lookout for any changes in the near future.

I hope this helps! If there's anything further, give us a shout.

Back