• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Flames of Umbra

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Alright so given this is my first actual story here please, near with me, this may be hard, I will try to make everything flow naturally and stuff.

Rated PG13. Dunno dark themes or something?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
(prologue)The Beginning

The moon shone over the Viridian Forest, and though it was dark movement was more than in the day. For the great shadow had awoken to claim its place over the Kanto region once more.

"You there, beedrill" The shadow said in its deep, raspy voice. "Find me a vessel, one stronger than my last, he was a great disappointment"

" Yes my lord" the beedrill replied, and he flew off. The shadow looked had looked around, but had seen nothing worth possessing in the forest.

"Sir, I may have found a worthy vessel" Someone said coming from behind the shadow

"And who are you?" The shadow asked.

" My name is mew. The humans... "he was quickly interrupted.

" NEVER EVER speak of those THINGS in my presence again! " The shadow shouted, quite angrily I might add.

"Yes, Milord" Mew said "But I have found a certain Eevee that might just work...

Back