The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Completed Pokémon Island

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #826    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:15 AM).
Sindico Sindico is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 3
    hello,i want to know if in this game have some speed up command.And if this exist,how to do the speed up?Thanks people.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #827    
    Old 1 Week Ago (7:32 AM).
    FaeLRoX FaeLRoX is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2018
      Location: Brazil
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 5
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sindico View Post
      hello,i want to know if in this game have some speed up command.And if this exist,how to do the speed up?Thanks people.
      As far as I know there isnt a speed up command in this game but there are some options that will make the game run a bit faster .

      1- Text Speed / Battle start / Hp bar speed / EXP bar fill = Fast
      2- battle scene = off
      3- reverse run = on ( your character will be always running instead of walking )
      Reply With Quote
        #828    
      Old 6 Days Ago (11:50 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by FaeLRoX.
      FaeLRoX FaeLRoX is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2018
        Location: Brazil
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 5
        Hello FL !!! If you plan to update the game one more time I`d like to give some suggestions to make it even better ( Your game is by far my favorite Pokemon fangame)

        1- Please add gen 6 and gen 7 pokemons (807 pokemons would be awesome )
        2- Please add new maps ( Ultra Wormhole and anything that you believe its relevant )
        3- Mega evolutions ( if its to hard to implement that you could make them permanent if its easier )
        4- Rank 19 and 20 for Colesseum and Rank X and Y for 2v2 Colesseum
        5- BW Repel System
        6- 5% chance to find a shiny pokemon
        7- Please add abilities for these pokemons that dont have anything like Darkrai , Zekrom and others =(
        8- Update pokemons learnset to gen 7
        9- Re-usable TMS
        10- Speed-up command
        11- DNA modifier ( an item that cost 250,000 or is the reward when you beat 2v2 colesseum rank 19 and allow you to increase 1 IV in hp , atk , sp atk , def , sp def , spd .Why add such item ? because its extremly boring and I mean ultra boring to breed pokemons / hatch eggs until you get perfect IV beasts , especially when you need 10.000 steps to hatch the egg )
        12- Super Vitamins = An item that instantly increase 252 EVs ,this item would cost 250.000 or be the reward of 2v2 colesseum rank 20 ( Super carbos , calcium , protein and etc )
        13- Ev Cap to 252 instead of 255 ( because you dont get anything extra if you train more than 252 ev in a single stat )
        14- Gain EXP when you catch a pokemon
        15- Wonder trade ( NPC that randomly trade pokemon with the player , I know that you already have the Pokemon Trade Center in your game but Wonder trade would let players trade pokemons for any other random pokemon that is in his 1st form , I mean not possible to trade for evolved pokemons and not possible to get legendaries /Ultra beasts or Mythical pokemons )
        16- Pokemons from the Trade Center comes with perfect IV

        Could you also please add a new trainer called = Ace Trainer Rafael or Veteran Trainer Rafael( with black sprite cause I am a black guy ) using this team
        Alakazam
        Charizard
        Blastoise
        Gengar
        Lucario
        Dragonite



        I know that I am asking for too much but I really like this game and hope to continue playing it for years !! If you need help with suggestions fornew stories , event or even beta test , please let me know . I will be more than happy to help with the game
        Reply With Quote
          #829    
        Old 2 Days Ago (3:26 AM).
        FL's Avatar
        FL FL is offline
        Pokémon Island Creator
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,762
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          Hello FL !!! If you plan to update the game one more time I`d like to give some suggestions to make it even better ( Your game is by far my favorite Pokemon fangame)

          1- Please add gen 6 and gen 7 pokemons (807 pokemons would be awesome )
          2- Please add new maps ( Ultra Wormhole and anything that you believe its relevant )
          3- Mega evolutions ( if its to hard to implement that you could make them permanent if its easier )
          4- Rank 19 and 20 for Colesseum and Rank X and Y for 2v2 Colesseum
          5- BW Repel System
          6- 5% chance to find a shiny pokemon
          7- Please add abilities for these pokemons that dont have anything like Darkrai , Zekrom and others =(
          8- Update pokemons learnset to gen 7
          9- Re-usable TMS
          10- Speed-up command
          11- DNA modifier ( an item that cost 250,000 or is the reward when you beat 2v2 colesseum rank 19 and allow you to increase 1 IV in hp , atk , sp atk , def , sp def , spd .Why add such item ? because its extremly boring and I mean ultra boring to breed pokemons / hatch eggs until you get perfect IV beasts , especially when you need 10.000 steps to hatch the egg )
          12- Super Vitamins = An item that instantly increase 252 EVs ,this item would cost 250.000 or be the reward of 2v2 colesseum rank 20 ( Super carbos , calcium , protein and etc )
          13- Ev Cap to 252 instead of 255 ( because you dont get anything extra if you train more than 252 ev in a single stat )
          14- Gain EXP when you catch a pokemon
          15- Wonder trade ( NPC that randomly trade pokemon with the player , I know that you already have the Pokemon Trade Center in your game but Wonder trade would let players trade pokemons for any other random pokemon that is in his 1st form , I mean not possible to trade for evolved pokemons and not possible to get legendaries /Ultra beasts or Mythical pokemons )
          16- Pokemons from the Trade Center comes with perfect IV

          Could you also please add a new trainer called = Ace Trainer Rafael or Veteran Trainer Rafael( with black sprite cause I am a black guy ) using this team
          Alakazam
          Charizard
          Blastoise
          Gengar
          Lucario
          Dragonite



          I know that I am asking for too much but I really like this game and hope to continue playing it for years !! If you need help with suggestions fornew stories , event or even beta test , please let me know . I will be more than happy to help with the game
          1. I'm planning for v 2.0.
          2. I'm planning for v 2.0, but current I have other ideas instead of Ultra Wormholr.
          3. I'm planning for v 2.0
          4. Probably not. I'm thinking about changing the previous ranking.
          5. I'm planning for v 1.3
          6. Probably not. This makes shinies a waaaaay easier.
          7. I'm thinking about a better approach.
          8. I'm planning for v 2.0, but I'm unsure about new effects.
          9. Probably not because this isn't too necessary since all are buyable.
          10. Probably not, but I'm thinking on more ways of speed up the game.
          11. I don't like the way of changing IVs, but I probably reconsider
          12. Probably not, but I gonna making the Pokémon Fitness gave more EVs.
          13. I gonna think about this.
          14. Probably not, since I didn't like this feature.
          15. Probably not, because I guess that will unbalance the game (about completing Pokédex quest).
          16. Probably not, because I guess that will unbalance the game

          I can add this team as new rival if you choose other pokémon over Dragonite.

          Thanks for the suggestions. How many medal points you currently have (you can see in Medal Case/Trainer Card)?
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #830    
          Old 1 Day Ago (6:51 AM). Edited 10 Hours Ago by FaeLRoX.
          FaeLRoX FaeLRoX is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2018
            Location: Brazil
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 5
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by FL View Post
            I can add this team as new rival if you choose other pokémon over Dragonite.

            Thanks for the suggestions. How many medal points you currently have (you can see in Medal Case/Trainer Card)?
            Oh my god !! Thank you very much . I really like Dragonite because it was the 1st Dragon and lets be honest , Its one of the coolest pokemons , but mmhmm you can replace Dragonite for a Scyther.
            [ On a Side note , I found your game because I watch youtube videos recorded by OnoobGamer and its amazing to see that he is still playing Pokemon Island and recording videos of it , I think he should to get a npc in the game or maybe a trainer ? ]
            I have another suggestion , this time its about berries and I see 2 possible solutions to improve this area of the game.
            1- Increase the cost of subscription on Pomar das berries and give more berries there per time.For example if you increase the cost 5x , then you should give 5 berries at time instead of just one ( sorry I dont know the name of this location in english )
            2- Or you could just add some berries on the Herbs shop but I honestly think that option 1 would be way better.
            Ev reducing berries are too rare
            3- And an extra suggestion , Pokemon Sun and moon brought a different concept to pokemon games and this is about Totem pokemons , would be cool if in front of each 2nd portal we could find a totem pokemon and if we beat this boss pokemon it will give us an egg and then run away ( we shouldnt be able to capture him and it would appear just the 1st time that you attempt to cross the portal ) for example , in the beach the totem pokemon could be kangaskhan or even scyther , 5-10 levels higher than the normal pokemon that we encounter in this area.

            I just reseted my save today , I will try to beat the game faster this time , I had almost all medals , was just missing the Master of Masters and 2 medals from academy mini-games.
            I also want to see how much time it will take to complete my pokedex but my priority will be
            1- Finish single and 2v2 colleseum
            2-Get 50 battle tower wins
            3-Complete the pokedex

            I managed to beat rank 15 with 5h and 12 minutes now I need to beat rank 16 and 17.
            Reply With Quote
              #831    
            Old 4 Hours Ago (5:11 PM). Edited 4 Hours Ago by FL.
            FL's Avatar
            FL FL is offline
            Pokémon Island Creator
               
              Join Date: Sep 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1,762
              Okay, your trainer will be include on v 1.3. This version probably won't be released before 2020, so I gonna message you when this time came.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              On a Side note , I found your game because I watch youtube videos recorded by OnoobGamer and its amazing to see that he is still playing Pokemon Island and recording videos of it , I think he should to get a npc in the game or maybe a trainer ? ]
              Nice idea about OnoobGamer!
              Nice idea!

              About suggestions:
              1. I had thought about this, but I probably do on v 1.3
              2. Option 1 is way better.
              3. Good suggestion, I gonna think about it.

              You can backup your save/copy game folder if you want to keep two saves.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              I managed to beat rank 15 with 5h and 12 minutes now I need to beat rank 16 and 17.
              Wow! If I remember corretly, the last record was 5 hours and 49 minutes.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
              Reply

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:50 PM.