• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
oh ok. thank you for the help ill make sure reply back if it works (sorry for the late reply i had alot to do)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023
Uhh...i know im not supposed to ask this but does someone know where can i download pokemon emerald because i cant seem to patch any rom hacks to it and i have tried alot of emerald games but none of them works, please just tell me a good website (emuparadise and loveroms dont work).Thank You

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Uhh...i know im not supposed to ask this but does someone know where can i download pokemon emerald because i cant seem to patch any rom hacks to it and i have tried alot of emerald games but none of them works, please just tell me a good website (emuparadise and loveroms dont work).Thank You
Then you're doing something wrong, the Emuparadise one should work

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Not exactly stuck, but i am after a hack in particular.. Anyone can help and the more answers the better. I want a gba hack with up to gen 7 pkmn, the newest movesets and (not too fussed) but a new map would be a bonus.. I have tried so manh but feel that ive played as many as possible and am running out...! As much help as possible please! TIA 😀

Years
I'm playing Pokemon Normal version. I have finished half (I think) of the storyline. I got the Grey Feather in Tizzle's house but I only have 5 feathers. Did I miss one?

TL;DR - I just need the locations of all the grey feathers.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Hey, I need help on Pokemon Emerald Kaizo. I am stuck at the underwater seafloor pattern with Team Aqua. Each way I go, the currents send me to the entrance back to the beginning of the cave. How do I do it? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Pokemon apollo keeps crashing

So I'm trying to play Pokemon Apollo maybe a bit late and people have already completed it but still, I'm new to this.
back to the subject, i'm trying to play Pokemon Apollo but at bills house when Jessie is going to push bill into his machine it keeps crashing and can't get it to stop.
plz, send help because I thought that being a part of team rocket was a great idea for a Pokemon game and when I found this I was so happy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
hey im working in a pkmn silver hack rom and ive been havin a few probles

1 - how can i change the trainer back sprite and the sprite on the trainer card the badges at the trainer card too if its possible? lol

2 - where can i find a pokmn editor for types and base stats?

3 - i tried to change the tileset of a map
the map was a house and when i turned it into a cave the player could not exit using the warp script, why?

im using johto map for the edits

:)PLEASE HELP

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
How can I catch Rayquaza in Pokemon Liquid Crystal?
Not sure if this is outdated, but I found this-
"Rayquaza can be found at dragon's den accessed via undersea cavern. One of the exits takes you to the main room in dragon's den. This is the WRONG exit. Take the other one, and you'll see some caves. Inside one of the caves are very long stairs. After climbing them, you can find Rayquaza. Bear in mind that you must have caught Kyorge and Groudon already, or the stairs will be infinite in length."

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
Where is the day care center in Glazed 7b? I'm trying to catch a Scraggy with Moxie ability and Adamant nature but it's encounter rate is just so low I'm considering just breeding one.

Edit: Found it! It's on the second region.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
Hi!
I have just finished the main story of Pokemon Emerald: Complete Hoenn Dex Edition and have enjoyed it a lot. I am now in the after-game and has caught both Groudon and Kyogre and I am now searching for all the ferry-tickets that the creator has placed throughout the games in certain item-balls. So far I have found the Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket and the Old Sea Map but the Aurora Ticket (?) still eludes me.

I don't know how many people that have played this hack for those that has played it and has found everything that it has to offer, can someone please tell me where the last ticket is? I really want Deoxys as it is one of my favorite legendaries and it really stings that I haven't found that item-ball yet.
So can somebody please give me some direction?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 15, 2017
Pokemon Glazed: Piloswine can't relearn Ancient Power

I'm trying to evolve my Piloswine. Tried to let it relearn Ancient Power in Blackthorn City but the option for Ancient Power is not provided.
Also can someone drop me Lucbui's contact?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2017
Pokémon dark rising glitch

I don't know if the was asked before or anyone else have this happened to them. When I was
Playing the game after I battle Pete by aroma town he told me to check out the mysterious house and I did then somthing weird happened after I got vitiny and the silph scope I somehow went through the wall by force and repeat the same process each time after that I got stuck and can't escape is like the game, Stopped working. i Couldn't do anything but menu and everything else works but I try escaping I can't escape and therefore can't proceed in the game which is annoying me. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
I have a question I play the hack Pokemon OA Emerald and I search for a Pokemon list, where I can find all the Pokemons. Maybe somebody have a list

Back