• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Jim don't be a butt, you know you're accepted.

Sweet Dreams, you don't need a power history or physical feature about your legend if you don't want to... its all up to you :D

and Arachnid, everyone does NOT have to visit spear pillar.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
*sigh*
Jett caved and went into the Pokémon Center. xD;
Annnnnd he's all bipolar and confused, poor thing.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hah ya... Breck owned him pretty hard. That'll teach him to chuck apples at people. I'll be posting when i get back from psychology in about 2 hours

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I hadn't yet posted so, with permission, replaced Paras with Tropius. I love Paras but the RP requires a bit more power... plus I needed something to fly around on.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Thank you Trainer Kat! ^-^

<3 I love how you integrate your past so well with your character. I am really intrigued in your character, especially about that sister thing? o.o Woahh lol. Niceeee. ^-^

Trainer Kat

Years
Thank you very much. Jett's...pretty intense, even for me. ^^; So, he's sometimes hard. Akihiko was a former RP character of mine and I feel bad killing him off. T0T

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
WOO! marathon post... sorry about that haha i'll explain the Lairon later onnn.... but ya! lots of room for interaction now.... I pretty much have the entire Lairon incident as a catalyst to inspire interaction on multiple levels

Trainer Kat

Years
*flails* Heather reference! :D
It'd be bad to tell Jett his sister raised her Pokémon better. *coughs*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I take a break from the computer to go outside for a day and I'm a page behind everyone....... Has anything important happened?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha well ya... lets see... it depends where you're going. Mild character interaction in the pokemon center right now and intenseness happened at Sky Pillar but you wouldn't see that unless you were flying overhead, or were already on the island.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I guess I'll say I've been there to minimize the writing in my post. I guess I'll just read some of it. How are we all going to end up together on the same quest?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Pacifidlog is a short surf from Pacifidlog town the geography is very close. The two is the go-to point with the only pokemon center for miles. We'll be meeting there at some point, meeting in two groups then converging will probably be the simplest means. Breck and Jett already have some degree of interaction, along with Sweet Dreams and Arachnid's chars. and at this point, pretty much everyone has visual recognition of eachother to know they've seen them somewhere before. So we should all be meeting soon, considering Albrecht is trapped on Sky Pillar island at the moment, i'll say they'll probably meet next RP day.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I'll post it tonight. I swear on my Sims 2 game. I don't care how long I have to stay, I'll probably fake sick tomorrow anyway.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Well, Sierra, being the only one with divine intervention, would gladly come to your aid. However, a certain character who's life has been ripped apart by tragedy isn't interacting! >o

srsly, Kat, hurry up!... [ily <3]

So, hey, everybody... I was a 'late' applicant and... hi?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
rawrrrrrrrrrrrr Umbreongirl i told you..... Erin's Umbreon talking is crossing into Jim's power's territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back