• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George was a little shocked but also pleased that Lucia was so keen to learn about his battling style. If there was one thing George respected it was those who sought knowledge.
"It's nothing special. Very basic visual commands that pokemon pick up with a week. Essentially you give each move a hand signal. Preferably a subtle signal that those who don't know what to look for wont notice. Then you use the signal alongside the verbal command until your pokemon gets to the point where the verbal command is no longer needed. It has limitations but with a pokemon experienced in its use it can be extremely flexible. Kane gave you some examples of manoeuvres and adaptations of moves."
George paused for a moment as he tried to think of anything else to add. He could not and so replied.
"See it's all very simple and similar to your own method if I have analysed yours correctly. It's just making the new command, whether audible or visual, analogous with the old command."
George's hand felt at his belt and felt across the three pokeballs attached there.
"Shall we go inside and heal up? I don't like to leave them too long without getting injuries seen too and it was a rather drawn out battle. We can talk while we wait."
George smiled and gestured for Lucia to lead.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

Jack looked up for long enough to see that Lucia had finished her battle and to see that Danielle was in the middle of one at the moment, looked as if Lucia won but Jack couldn't even muster up a smile. "Hmm" Jack sat there on the bench for the first time in a while he was content with just sitting and doing nothing, he sat shaking his head, the day wasn't over yet and so much things happened to Jack and his mind.

"Wonder what classes imma have tomorrow" Jack was thinking about classes Blade looked at him perplexed something was up and the only way to fix his problem would be to battle and right now that was the last thing Jack actually wanted to do.

Jack looked across and it seemed as if Lucia and the other boy were heading to the pokemon center, really he had no choice but to wait and leaned back doing exactly that. Wait.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Daniel noticed her blush, which only made him smile sheepishly, his heart almost threatning to jump out of his chest. His mind had gone completely blank and his face felt extremely warm. He clutched her hand and the cloth gently as he slowly moved forwards, pressing his lips softly against hers in a spur-of-the-moment action, his mind one, big mess at the moment.

Alexis nodded her head quickly, staring down at the figure in the sand that Hikari was drawing. "Oh, I love bathing! It's so nice and relaxing, and helps me clean my fur afterwards. I even l-" she paused herself, her head tilted a little back, eyes widened slightly at the two trainers. She silently shifted closer to Hikari and nudged her lightly, nodding her head up at the two, her expression one of shock and surprise. Even her tail had stopped moving!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia listened to George's explanation of his command system and smiled at the genius behind it. "That does seem like a very amazing way to train your pokemon George. I think though that I'll stick with voice commands for mine. It still throws my opponents off guard. But yes, I think we should heal up our pokemon. It would be irresponsible to let them stay wounded." She looked over at Jack and smiled and waved him over. She had been so intent in her battle that she had forgotten about his own battle. She idly wondered if he had won or not. "Oh, George, I want you to meet a friend of mine. See that boy sitting on the bench. His name is Jack and he is a powerful trainer as well! I couldn't beat him... but he is a good friend."

She smiled, "But I'll take my pokemon in first I think. I would like all of them to become friends with every one." She waved at Jack once more and headed inside and handed the nurse her pokemon. It took a few seconds for them to be healed but she was outside once more and eagerly let her pokemon out. Immediately Tyro ran to Blade and began to talk eagerly, "Did ya see me!? I was like dude and he was like dude and we were both like dude! And then we were fighting and then he was like take this and I was like take this harder! And then he hit me harder and the I black out and I was like dude the entire time and then I was still like dude and then I got out and I'm here and I'm saying dude now!" He panted eagerly before the Scizor.

Diana glared right at Uhuru and stomped up to him, "I WANT A REMATCH! GIVE ME A REMATCH!" She snapped at the Bagon. Samuel sighed and pulled her back, "Easy Diana. Do not call for rematches until you become stronger."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled at Maxwell as he lit up at the mention of Shinobi but said that instead he was going to get him a birthday present. "That sounds like a great Idea, I'll get him something to, or we can buy it together" she said happily before he went to get his Pokemon healed. After he did that Genevieve sent a quick message home and looked down at Sapphire who was out of her Pokeball.

"time to go back in Sapph" she smiled returning the Simipour. She then made sure her notes, pokedex, and book where in her bag and not going to fall out and when she looked up Maxwell was standing in front of her again asking if she was done.

"yeah I'm done" she smiled more. "ready to go find a present for Brian?"

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn glanced down at Jimmy with a warm smile as he told her it wasn't her fault. It really meant a lot to her that he was telling her it wasn't her fault that he was injured. She was about to reply when she heard the teacher speak up. Telling about a lesson and not underestimating her Pokemon.

Rosalyn frowned and looked at the adult. "I didn't underestimate Belle. I just told her to use an attack I knew would work against the Horsea. The Horsea just used an attack at the same time. It was something I couldn't prevent." she said before sitting down next to Jimmy.

Jimmy had made her feel better but she was feeling worse again but she felt as if he was telling her she thought her Pokemon were playthings. There was no way she thought that. Her Pokemon were her family, she never underestimated them. When he mentioned the Doctor getting there soon she just nodded and didn't say a word to upset and deep in thought. D-Did I do something wrong?Am I a bad trainer for using that move?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Beach

Ruby kept staring at Daniel as she saw how he started smiling sheepishly. She felt how he gently clutched her hand with the cloth, and when he came closer her heart started thumping even harder, you could almost hear it. Ruby's mind was blank, she didn't hear anything else but her heartbeat. Daniel softly pressed his lips on Ruby's, she didn't even thought about what to do and immediately pressed back, that was the only thing what was on her mind.

Hikari listened to Alexis as she was telling her how much she loved bathing, but she suddenly paused. 'I like bathing too! that way i don't have to clean my fur all day and-' Hikari got nudged lightly. Now she thought about, she hadn't heard their trainers talk for awhile. Hikari slowly looked at the trainers, her eyes widening and she saw their trainers... Kissing.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis' shock quickly turned into a warm smile, happy that Daniel had finally made friends, and a little bit more, with a girl. She nudged Hikari gently again as she rose up from the sand on all four, muttering quietly to her. "Maybe we should go have a little dip in the sea. I think they need to talk things out." She glanced up at the two again, snickering before turning and strolling towards the sea.

Daniel held the kiss for a while longer, his lips locked to Ruby's in the soft kiss, his hand now holding firmly onto hers, giving it a little squeeze as he gave in to the happily buzzing fluttering in his chest. Slowly, he opened his eyes and pulled back, his lips parted slightly as he panted, staring into her eyes again.

There was silence for a while, Daniel not being entirely certain whether what had happened had… -actually- happened, or if he had forced Ruby to do something she'd rather not. His mind was quickly filling with insecurity as he coughed softly, letting go of her hand and the cloth again, lifting the hand to rub the back of his head while muttering out quickly.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what happened there! I- I didn't mean to… u-uhm… ah…"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Hikari got nudged again by her Raichu friend. She said those two had to sort things out and that they should go to the water and take a bath. This idea didn't sound wrong but Hikari kept staring as she slowly got filled with overprotective feelings, she wanted to jump in between them to break the kiss, but thought it would be better to talk with Ruby about this later. This was weird for her, a girl who had NEVER been in love, suddenly was in love?

Hikari decided to follow Alexis to the water. While Hikari jumped into the water and splashed some water on Alexis, she kept keeping an eye on them. Hikari was asking herself alot of questions, and decided to ask Alexis one of them. 'You said your trainer was socially awkward around girls... Didn't you?' Hikari asked her.

Daniel was holding his hand firmly onto hers, he squeezed it a little too. Weirdly enough Ruby didn't mind at all, she holded onto the kiss a little longer. There was this weird feeling inside her chest, happiness? Kinda... But she would've noticed if it was really happiness. It was something more than only happiness. Daniel pulled back after awhile, their lips slightly parted as both looked at each other again, he panted a little too. Ruby didn't said anything and only blushed alot, her face was really warm.

Daniel seemed like he felt sorry about it, he coughed a little and rubbed the back of his head with his hand. He apologized to Ruby and told her he didn't knew what had happened, he seemed really sorry about it.

'Y-you... Stole my f-first...' Ruby looked away to her legs as she couldn't say the last word out of embaressment. 'K-k-kiss....' She finally could get out with a little trouble and quietly. She turned red as her face was hided in her long blonde hair. 'B-but i didn't mind a-at all.....' She finished quietly, trying to look up again, really shy though.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis reached the water's edge and shuffled into it, sighing out happily at the slightly cool water, turning to peer back at Hikari as the dog seemed to reluctantly tear herself away from the sight before leaping into the water and splashing water on her.
Alexis giggled and returned the favor, moving further out into the water to still be standing on all four, but soaking most of her body in it. She gave a little nod to Hikari's question and glanced back at the two trainers who seemed to have stopped kissing.

"Yeah, he is… or well, usually is. I have no idea what's come over him now… he used to never even be able to look a girl in the eyes…" she shrugged faintly, peering back at Hikari. "What about Ruby? Has she had a boyfriend before?"

Ruby mumbled out about him stealing her first kiss, and as she did, his eyes widened slightly as she looked down at her legs. Truthfully, it was his first kiss as well, but he didn't want to take that away from someone else. He opened his mouth, ready to apologize again and hurry off in an embarrassed fit.
But just as he was ready to do so, she muttered out again, slowly lifting her head to peek out through her blonde lengths of hair, her face just about as red as his own.

He wasn't sure what to say, but what she had said had made him close his mouth again, a soft, sheepish little smile on his lips as he reached out, taking her hand against, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I-I… it was… my first kiss… too. I don't… uhm, I d-don't mind if you'd… uh, not… start anything between us, but… but you're… really, really sweet, and…"
He lowered his gaze a little, embarrassment overtaking him, his words faltering. He had no clue what to say from here on out.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Hikari heard Alexis speak and followed her futher into the sea. Since that Alexis is bigger than her, Hikari had to stand on two to keep her head out of the water. 'Ruby never had a boyfriend, she never really had friends, untill she came to this academy.' Hikari said sitting into the water, only keeping her nose, ears and eyes above.

'Ruby is shy and mostly shuts down when someone asks her questions that she can't answer or doesn't want to answer.' Hikari explained as she looked up at the trainers who had stopped kissing. 'I try to protect Ruby from boys that may hurt her...' Hikari mumbled as she looked at the two. 'I'm not saying your trainer may hurt her, but i still am protective of her.' Hikari quickly said before Alexis would think she was offending her. 'Ruby has never been in love before...' Hikari mumbled again.

Ruby saw how Daniel got a little smile on his lips, she tilted her head up untill they faced again, but she was still red of embaressment. He took her hand again and squeezed it, somehow it gave her a pleasant feeling. "I-I… it was… my first kiss… too. I don't… uhm, I d-don't mind if you'd… uh, not… start anything between us, but… but you're really, really sweet, and…" Daniel spoke to her, but it he glanced down, probely out of embaressment. Ruby looked at him and blinked a few times with her aqua blue eyes.

Ruby was that embaressed that she wanted to speak, but simply couldn't, she opened her mouth, but nothing more than 'i-i....' Came out. She had to say it in some other way. She putted the hand Daniel wasn't holding on his cheek and made him face her, this time she pressed her lips on his, she litterally made her lips speak because she wasn't able to speak with her voice.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

Jack saw Lucia wave to him and finally found a smile but that didn't change what he was feeling inside, the pressure and expectations that he had placed unto himself was alot to bear. Lucia made the quick trip in and out of the center releasing her pokemon promptly afterwards, and of course it was Tyro who first approached them. Blade was barely listening but nodded in an attempt to just humor the little combusken as he spoke.

"You know that if you could move in battle as quickly as you talk you would even be faster than me" Blade said as he heard the words coming quicker and quicker with every word without even a pause. "Im guessing by your story you lost then? And what did you learn from that battle?" Blade usually kept quiet and gave simple answers when talking to Tyro but he decided that maybe if he talked to him seriously the combusken would act a little less hyper active.

"Hey Lucia if your looking for Danielle she over there battling some kid" Jack gestured towards the direction of the battle as he spoke and moved over on the bench giving her a place to sit.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Luna Location-Beach:

"Alright Zane let's get the first move in before the Buizel can! Use Brick Break!" Vince shouted ordering his Scraggy to preform an attack. Zane then ran at the Buizel with his right arm extended to the side glowing a bright blue. At the same time Zane was doing that the Buizel had also started running at his opponent. Vince wasn't one-hundred percent sure what the Buizel was up to but it didn't matter they'd win.

As Zane got close enough he jumped into the air and then lunged down to strike the Buizel with his Brick Break attack. To his surprise the Buizel dodged it by spinning out of the way, arching its back a bit so Zane would crash down into the sand creating a big burst of sand to fly into the air. The Scraggy could only watch as the Buizel then swiped its tail through the air sending a Sonicboom attack flying at him. The attack blasted Zane and sent him flying towards Vince.

"Zane you ok?" Vince asked worriedly as his Scraggy game skidding on the sand over by his feet. The Scraggy quickly got up and shook off the sand on his body and then glared at the Buizel.

"Scraggy!" Zane shouted as he adjusted his "pants". The Buizel crossed its arms and made a cocky grin at the Scraggy. It then laughed a bit and then gestured for the Scraggy to bring it on.

"Zane use Faint Attack!" Vince commanded as he pointed at the Buizel. Zane pulled up his "pants" and the started running at the Buizel. The Buizel smirked and fired a Water Gun at the Scraggy but to his surprise as the Water Gun came towards Zane it just went right through Zane like he was a ghost.

Zane had disappeared and the reappeared behind the Buizel kicking it in the back sending it face first on the ground skidding across it. Vincent couldn't help but laugh a little at the Buizel which made the water Pokemon upset. The Buizel quickly got up and started charging at Zane.

"Zane use-," Vince was caught off by the shaking of the earth beneath his feet. He looked over to Blitz who too was confused as to what was going on. As the shaking got more violent Vince looked over to where Ruby was, all he saw was her and some guy kissing. "Get a room geez," Vince sighed as he looked to the sea and saw the water shaking.

In a few moments that felt like a life time to Vincent a huge Gyarados came bursting out of the water. Before Vince could even think about what to do next Terra went charging at the thing as it seemed to be doing a Hyper Beam attack. The Excadrill used a Metal Claw attack to slash the Gyarados causing it fire its Hyper Beam in the water next to it causing the water to burst up like a volcano erupting.Things now weren't looking so good.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Mountain cave

Still hearing the noise, Dante ventured on down the cave to see was causing the noise. Once there, he saw a Bagon jumping from a tall rock and falling into the ground head first. At that point, Dante thought that the Bagon was a bit crazy. But, then he remembered that his aunt told him that Bagon like to jump off cliffs or really high rock so they can try to fly. The Bagon got up and noticed Dante looking at him. Angry at the fact the someone was spying the him, Bagon got angry and ran at Dante trying to Headbutt Dante.

"Uh oh", Dante said, seeing the Bagon running at him. Then, Dante grabbed Aron's pokeball and sent Aron out to fight the Bagon. "Go, Aron. Use your Headbutt."

As Aron was out, Bagon kept charging at Dante with its head down. Aron, seeing the Bagon was distracted, charged at Bagon and successfully hit Bagon away with the Headbutt attack. Bagon got up and looked at Aron, at that point Bagon got angry and started to glow red. Then, Bagon charged at Aron full force. Aron was a bit dizzy from Headbutt when he noticed Bagon charging at him.

"Watch out, Aron", Dante said, seeing that no matter what the rage well hit. "Use, Metal Claw once Bagon is close to you."

As soon as Bagon got close to Aron, Aron's claws glowed and Aron slashed at Bagon, dealing a massive amount of damage. Once Aron used Metal Claw, Bagon kept going and hit Aron. With that done, both Bagon and Aron looked really tired, especially Bagon. At that point, Dante took out a pokeball and threw it at Bagon hoping to capture it.

"Okay, go pokeball", Dante said, throwing the pokeball at Bagon.

The pokeball flew through the air and hit Bagon's head causing to the pokeball to open up and sucked in Bagon. Once Bagon was in the pokeball, it closed and started to shake back and forth. After the shaking was done, the pokeball locked up. With that ordeal done, Dante ran over to the pokeball and picked it up.

"Awesome, welcome to the team Bagon", Dante said with a smile. Then he turned to Aron and recalled Aron back to his pokeball. "Good job, Aron. take a good rest."

After that, Dante continued down the cave in hopes that he would find the exit.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
If Selene could detect Valorie's nerves, if she had any inclination of the awkward tension her behaviour was whipping up between the two girls like a silent storm she didn't show it through her expression nor her countenance. If anything her seeming ambivalence was genuine, 100% genuine. Not because she didn't care about Valorie, it was almost as though she'd forgotten how to care about anyone or anything. Her appearance clearly illustrated the lack of care that had gone into self-preservation during the time she had been gone. People stared at her as she passed, obviously wondering how an urchin so ragged looking carried herself with that self-assured, loping grace that had always accompanied Selene's gangly limbs. Her head was high, a steely harsh glint in her eyes, eyes that didn't make contact with any others around her. Not because she was being rude or ignorant consciously, but mainly because she just didn't recognise the people around her as people to engage with. They were more like the rocks and trees she had trained around, static, unmoving, inanimate. Some would consider this to be a problem...

As Valorie requested to buy Selene's milkshake, the taller girl looked round at her with an actual emotion flickering briefly over her face, a mild bemusement. It was as though the concept of being provided for was alien. Why would Valorie buy her, Selene, a milkshake? Selene had been so used to fending for herself during her trip the whole idea of a gift, a present was alien. Her brain, however, felt much too tired to process and challenge this information outright. She merely shrugged towards Valorie and inclined her head slightly.

"I can't say I know what's in it for you, but sure, why not," she said finally, not unkindly but in a more matter of fact tone. It wasn't a question. Selene wasn't, ultimately, bothered about what Valorie got from the act of buying her a milkshake. Observation was Selene's strong point now. In fact, it was pretty much all she knew.

'I want to know what's up...' she heard through one ear as the pair entered the milkshake shop, and this did cause her to stop abruptly, looking at Valorie once more, scrutinising her. She made eye contact with the girl, and instantly felt a sharp pain through her skull. It felt like a stab from an icy dagger, unrelenting. But she didn't avert her gaze, she didn't drag her eyes away. The first time Selene had made real eye contact with anyone in months, it was as though she were paralyzed in the act.

"Up? Nothing...nothing is up," she stated plainly, confusion bubbling in the pit of her stomach. Was something 'up'? Was her behaviour somehow different? Perhaps. She didn't really know too well. Memories of her life prior to the death of her Father weren't the easiest to drag back up...for whatever reason. Locked away through grief, for self-preservation, whatever.

"I've been training intensively for a long time. I had a long journey this morning. I'm very tired at the moment. May I please have a strawberry and vanilla milkshake...please?" she asked, adding the second redundant pleasantry purely due to lack of practice. She suddenly became aware of people watching them, looking at her as though she were an interesting display in a museum. Her skin began to itch, as though crawling with nipping, scratching ants. She visibly began scratching at her sinewy arm, eyes darting in a narrow glare from one table to the next, like a cornered Growlithe. "And may we take them out? I wish to walk back to the Academy."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis nodded lightly and moved a little further out, her tail lifted above the water as she began dogpedalling around the water, though much slower than a dog would, keeping herself nice and afloat. She swam around for a bit before turning back to Hikari, nodding slightly in understanding, quickly shaking her head as she tried to defend herself against the whole "Daniel is a bad trainer" thing.

"No no, I understand… I want to keep Daniel safe as well, and I think you're sweet for wanting to protect your trainer like that. But Daniel is one of the kindest.. if not a little naive, trainers I've ever met or seen. He's not going to hurt Ruby if he can help it, trust me." She smiled assuringly at Hikari, pedaling a little closer as she giggled, nodding towards them.

"And you have to admit, seeing two people who've never really had friends like that is really cute, right?"

Daniel continued staring down, his head buzzing as he tried to think of what to say, frowning a little to himself for backing out of the conversation like that. The hand on his thigh clenched a little, getting rather upset with himself. And that's when he felt her hand on his cheek, lifting his head a little, causing him to raise his brows and stare back into her aqua-blue eyes. The first thing that went through his mind was that her hair framed her face perfectly.

And a moment later, she leaned forwards, pushing her lips against his. This caught him completely offguard, and it felt like his heart tried to force it's way out of his throat for a moment, but he quickly leaned into the kiss, lifting his free hand to rest on top of the one on his cheek, shuffling closer to sit right up next to her, his eyes closing as a soft smile spread on his lips while kissing her, lowering the two hands holding the cloth to rest on both of their thighs, which were now pushed up against each other.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George glanced over at the boy Lucia gestured towards before following her into the Pokemon Centre. He healed his pokemon and released them from their pokeballs. George headed outside.
Kane stuck close to George as they followed Lucia to the other boy. Uhuru was confronted by Diana. He looked at her and Samuel while saying, "It was close, friend. We'll both get stronger for next time."
Aber walked over to a patch of shade and lay down on a rock. She opened one eye as she heard the loud chatter of the Tyro but closed it again and attempted to nap.
George approached the boy and waited for him to finish his short exchange with Lucia before he greeted him. "Hi, I'm George. I hear you're a good friend of Lucia's." He held out his hand for a handshake and gave a smile. "If you're as strong as she says you are perhaps a battle would be in order at some point when my pokemon have had some R and R."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

Roxas agreed to "battle" Alice and the girl smiled. She shook a little bit, nervous about the battle, but this time she was happy about it. Probably because Roxas told her that he would go easy on her, and that he'd show her what to do. Jello stepped -or hovered- forward, ready to battle.

"O-Okay, here I come!" Alice said nervously as Roxas sent out his other Pokémon.

She glanced at the Pokéball on her belt, grabbed it and sent out Chuck, her Grimer, so he could watch the battle.

"N-Nice to meet you all!" Alice said. Jello and Chuck greeted without saying a word.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center; Battle #3

The Focus Blast was powerful...more powerful than Danielle had imagined. The Porygon2 took the hit and fell to the ground. Mienfoo was pretty satisfied that this was a good move, especially since it was used first in battle. Mienfoo will have to stick to this new routine when it comes to facing tough opponents.

"Nice one, both of y'all!" Danielle shouted at both Mienfoo and Ozzy.

Commodore, the Porygon2 recovered quickly and started to convert itself into a black and purplish color, a new type to be exact: Ghost. Danielle does not know what move was that, as she hasn't seen it before. She didn't want to ask questions now. Mienfoo can't do anything to Commodore now, since it has probably converted to another type. So she decides to switch sides with the Pokemon.

"Guess I'll have Ozzy deal with Commodore then. Mienfoo will have to struggle a bit with Kara. No matter what it takes." she told herself. Kara the Gligar used the move Knock Off on Ozzy, taking the hit by hesitating. He flies off and falls on the floor, trying to resist the move. "Ozzy, switch sides and face Commodore."

"Pachi Pachiii?" Ozzy didn't like Danielle's call. Commodore is way too powerful than him. But It may help with the training he needs.

"Mienfoo, use Force Palm on Kara!" She told Mienfoo. Mienfoo prepares his right hand and lifts it up in the air, triggering a red flash. He ran toward Kara and aims it at her. Danielle immediately turns to Ozzy waiting for a command. "Ozzy.....use Electro Ball on Commodore!"

Ozzy jumps up and forms a big electrical spark ball on the tip of his tail. After forming it in a certain size, he decided to swing it forward, aiming it at Commodore. Danielle knows this might be it, as she made a good plan switching a bit.​

Sapphire Rose

Years

Hikari heard how Alexis said her trainer was one of the kindest she had ever seen. Alexis was also dogpeddling around a bit and Hikari did the same. 'They... Are indeed cute like that...' Hikari hated to admit it but did though. But it wouldn't keep her away from the fact that she has to protect her beloved trainer.

She saw them kissing again and quickly looked away, still getting filled with overprotective feelings. What she could do now is jumps between them, or try to scare Daniel away, but the first option wouldn't work because it was probely already too late and the second option was a little bit mean. Hikari decided to "talk" with Ruby about this matter later. 'Love is weird.' Hikari commented while thinking.

Ruby felt how Daniel putted his free hand on hers which was resting on his cheek. It made her blush a little when she felt he was shifting closer to her. Her mind was blank once again and she didn't really mind who was able to see this or what was happening around her, it didn't even worry her what Alexis and Hikari would think. Both hand were resting on their thights that were pushed against each other since Daniel shifted closer.

Ruby's heart raised alot as she reminded herself that she was the one kissing him this time. But she felt how he was smiling and held onto the kiss a little longer, smiling a little as well. After awhile she pulled back, not facing him but instead staring down. she didn't said anything, still not able to talk, but she hoped her lips had spoken enough to make him understand her.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Electro ball and Force Palm... both handy moves. Ozzy was a bit faster then Commodore so it was bound to do a bit more damage to him then Usual. Commodore was taking a real beating compared to Kara. Commodore was of course hit by the attack. The reflect barrier didn't do too well resisting it since it wasn't a physical attack.

Meanwhile Kara was hit by Mienfoo's Force Palm but she was able to shrug it off thanks to Reflect and her typing as well. While she managed to shrug the attack off, the Force Palm paralyzed her.

"Gah... Darn it. Commodore! Use Recover!" Mark said. Commodore needed his stength back, so he proceeded to heal a bit of his wounds by using recover to get a bit of his own strength back.

"Kara! Use Toxic on Ozzy!" Mark said. Kara tried to use the move but unfortunately was stopped by her Paralysis condition. Great... he just gave away one of his moves and now Kara is in a bad spot. But he had a n idea to get around this...

Back