• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
I just ate a breakfast roll from this regional train's café — it was pretty much egg, bacon and relish in a bagel bun. It was decent train food.

File%2023-1-18%2C%208%2009%2020%20am.jpeg

hey guys look we get reception in the sticks

This looks like America's Heartland...

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Hot Fuzz was a fantastically well directed and edited movie, very competent comedy... I just don't find that style of humour quite as funny as everyone else seems to. It was an enjoyable watch, but fell a few notes short of pitch perfect.

Reactions: noa

string555

Banned
Years

Ola, como estas? :D

I had a dream this morning that was pretty epic, but I only clearly remember the end of it. I was sitting around a table with a bunch of other people. I had said something, and 3 of these people must have got embarrassed over it or something, and their skin turned from pinkish to dark dark red. I smiled, because I thought this was cool, and then I realized that these people were definitely people, and probably DNA-based, but they weren't from Earth (Along with probably everyone else around the table). I don't know if it was what I said, or maybe that I seemed to smile at those 3 peoples' embarrassment (As I said, I smiled because I had never seen that skin changing thing, and I though it was cool), but suddenly it seemed like everyone was going to war. Unfortunately I woke up before I could try to keep it from escalating. :X

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Last night I had a dream me and my family survived a tsunami. Then I woke up to see that there was a tsunami warning for the west coast... Around the time I had the dream. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back