• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh god, what's the world coming to? They recognize "sitting duck" as a troll word, people react that Hikari's going to change her avatar and signature, "Collateral Murder" gets recreated for a joke and politicians are singing

*opens window*

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

GOLURK, PLEASE HELP STOP THESE ALIENS!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

THAT IS WRONG.

Hikari10 will post.

Years
Not here, he decided to bleach his hair after deciding which side of my avatar/sig to side with.

Come on Diablo, get over here... cos I have got your arrest warrant!

Years
You have confessed but do you find having an electronic tag on your leg uncomfortable? I know you hated being under house arrest.

Diablo, give me your thoughts on how much it affected you...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I can't personally shoe the media our new leaks I get some other Swedish lady to do i for me.

On the good side it gives me time to be on PC Hikari.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
THREADBOMB!
Hopefully, but not too hopeful, cause it'll probably happen, Hikari will reply sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back