• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FearAddict

Addicted to Fear, as usually
Years
Welcome to the club!! Why do you like Registeel I'm not a huge fan of the Golem Trio to be honest, but if I had ti choose, Registeel would be the one I'd choose to put in my party.

cuz the golems are between normal and legenadary, they are super rare, there are more then 1 of each i think ^^

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022

Name: Chris
Partner Pokemon:Arceus

Last edited:

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
About The First Movie:
After watching it for the first time, I just laughed when Ash became stone! :D :D :D

Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?
Raikou, cause he can easily zap me to death!

Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?
Black Rayquaza stands out! It's real cool man! Real cool!

Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
Um, the weather trio, they're so cool and strong. Plus, they're the first legendaries I've captured!

Questionnaire:
3) Who is the only Legendary Pokemon not part or related to a Trio with over 600 Base Stats Total?
Mewtwo!
2) What types are Moltres resistant against?
Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass!

Um, I would like to add a nickname to Darkrai....
Riku: The Darkrai

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
*is a club reviving doctor lololol*

What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

I wasn't actually expecting them to have *actual* forms. And I'll think of the same for Kyurem. Though...they all look weird. xD I kinda wished they would stay the same as in the B/W games, but oh well. When I get B/W2 I'd probably go for Thundurus.
Are there any differences in stats or abilities for the Kami Trio's new forms or are they simply just new looks? Are there any real reason for them?
Name: Chris
Partner Pokemon:Arceus

Much better. Welcome to the club!!
Questionnaire:
3) Who is the only Legendary Pokemon not part or related to a Trio with over 600 Base Stats Total?
Mewtwo!
2) What types are Moltres resistant against?
Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass!

Um, I would like to add a nickname to Darkrai....
Riku: The Darkrai
You are correct in your answers. Congrats! I can't remember, was Ice Super Effective on Moltres in 1st Generation? I remember Charizard was, so same typing leads to this question

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Are there any differences in stats or abilities for the Kami Trio's new forms or are they simply just new looks? Are there any real reason for them?

I believe they do. The new forms have higher stats, though i cannot remember which stat to which form actually. For all I know, Landous has had an increase in Attack.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I believe they do. The new forms have higher stats, though i cannot remember which stat to which form actually. For all I know, Landous has had an increase in Attack.

Raise in stats usually mean it lowers in another stats, such as defense or speed? They should release the stats soon for the Kami trio, as well as how the fusion works for Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom. I'm still curious on how all of this will turn out!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sector Vector said:

Think it's best if we just wait for the actual stats to come out as I don't have the real idea. I have a gut feeling they'll be as powerful or a bit more powerful than the original forms. That'd be a bit surprising! ^_^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
I'd like to join this group plz.

Name:Nas Versix
Partner:Versix the Arceus(Dragon/Ice)
Topic:In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
I think Arceus is the one who'll be the last one standing coz,he's like the creator of d universe.If anyone challenges him,he'll like...blow 'em.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'd like to join this group plz.

Name:Nas Versix
Partner:Versix the Arceus(Dragon/Ice)
Topic:In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
I think Arceus is the one who'll be the last one standing coz,he's like the creator of d universe.If anyone challenges him,he'll like...blow 'em.

Welcome to our 50th member, Nas Versix!

I see that you're a real big Arceus fan. How do you feel that the strongest Pokemon has 120 in all of its stats? You prefer Dragon or Ice types as plate holder? May I ask why those specific types? I personally like to keep it as Normal for STAB with ExtremeSpeed. Pretty deadly.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
STAB Extremespeed Arceus is pretty deadly. I have used one in my PO team, and I smashed teams to pieces, until I met a Shedinja. LOL. Arceus, with any plate, is still a force to be considered.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
Welcome to our 50th member, Nas Versix!

I see that you're a real big Arceus fan. How do you feel that the strongest Pokemon has 120 in all of its stats? You prefer Dragon or Ice types as plate holder? May I ask why those specific types? I personally like to keep it as Normal for STAB with ExtremeSpeed. Pretty deadly.

Well...I prefer Dragon/Ice type bcoz I've had always admire dragon type pokemon.As for the ice type...I just love the look.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
STAB Extremespeed Arceus is pretty deadly. I have used one in my PO team, and I smashed teams to pieces, until I met a Shedinja. LOL. Arceus, with any plate, is still a force to be considered.

This makes me wonder who powerful the Kyurem/Zekrom/Reshiram fusion really is! Since both are powerful Pokemon solely in terms of stats and attacks. Think Gogeta/Vegito for a second from DBZ, as an example. When it is all said and done, in reality they should suppose to be the strongest Pokemon ever in the universe. Even more so than Arceus.. I highly doubt that though haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
Omg brilliant. Hard topic though! Are we assuming they won't team up into their respective groups? If that's the case then I'ma go with Regigas. I'm basing this on the anime versions of the legendaries (since it doesn't have Slow Start) and in the anime Regigas absolutely owned. It was a complete badass; one of the strongest Pokemon I've seen! And despite other Pokemon having had immense power, none of them came close to the rampaging Regigas. The only thing in my mind that could possible rival it is Mewtwo's power (anime power), but once again I'm not sure it'd match Regigas. I'm interested to see the Unova legends' power though; I think a couple of them could be incredibly strong too!

Years
Now, to answer the topic.

I think Arceus will probably win a battle of the Legendaries... it has a unique ability that can make it any type according to its current held plate. Judgment can really catch opponents off-guard if unprepared.

Going by the anime, I'd agree with OzCake and say Regigigas.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Which enters a new topic discussion...

Would Regigigas be dangerous and used more in-game, without the Slow Start ability, meaning if it had a different/Dreamworld Ability?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Which enters a new topic discussion...

Would Regigigas be dangerous and used more in-game, without the Slow Start ability, meaning if it had a different/Dreamworld Ability?

In my opinion, yes. I mean it halves Attack and Speed; attack is it's highest stat! Not to mention it basically revolves around attack in competitive, but that's not the question here.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

In my opinion, yes. I mean it halves Attack and Speed; attack is it's highest stat! Not to mention it basically revolves around attack in competitive, but that's not the question here.
Exactly. I'd be surprised to come across someone who actually use Regigigas in competitive battling before.

Honestly I think it'd be a whole different ball game if it could learn Rest or Protect, something along that line to stall annoyingly for the first 5 turns. What do you think about this idea?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

If Attack and Speed didn't get cut, then Regigigas would be stronger than with the ability. As Shiny said, it's more focused on competitive terms rather than legendary terms. Anyone that used this Pokemon competitively will have to use it sparingly. :/

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

If Attack and Speed didn't get cut, then Regigigas would be stronger than with the ability. As Shiny said, it's more focused on competitive terms rather than legendary terms. Anyone that used this Pokemon competitively will have to use it sparingly. :/
To bad Regigigas doesn't even get used much in Competitive battle, even though he has his own signature move and ability, its a shame to see how horrible it is the way its ability is given.

I am closing this club as post #500, it's been dead, lack of discussion, and I hope to see a new Legendary Club rise in the future by another member. Thank you all for such wonderful entertainment in this club!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Really sad to say this, but the club was closed by request of the owner. It's now up for grabs if anyone's interested, though you'll have to remake the club, though for now.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back