• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON AGB Sound Effects v1.0

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Hi! Enclosed is 150 sound effects from Pokémon Ruby. I ripped these using VBA and the recently dumped Pokémon Ruby Debug ROM. However, this pack is not complete yet. I have to take out the pauses between the actual sound effects, and not every sound effect is named properly. You can help by listening to sound effects and telling me what they are. Use the list in the spoiler to check for matching names to sound effects:
Spoiler:
Once you have recognized one (or more) PM me the name of the sound effect. I have at least 100 more sound effects to rip, and most are attack effects. The pack is here...

Thanks for looking!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Are sound effects from attacks included too? They might be very useful.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I like this project. Not many people( I have seen) post sound resources such as these.
I would like to incorporate this into my addon sort of thing but I suck at timing when a move hits. Good job though keep it up!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2019
this is really cool but i cant find the sound effect for a trainer locking eyes with you, have you got that one yet?

Back