• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Frozen00

Delightful~!
Years
Still similar to the Pokemon that replaced them. I don't know if Ash493 is focusing on inserting the correct cries for them or not, but the current patches do not have this feature at this time.

I hope it becomes a complete hack rom,with cries and other cool things

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Where can I find a Ralts or Kirlia? I've searched the thread and haven't found an answer. :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Hey, I was in Esmerald City and couldn't defeat the gym leader so I went ahead a little to train, went over the lake with the boat and trained more. When I came back the boat was gone and I was unable to get back to get the second badge without using walk through walls cheats.
You might want to do something to stop people from going over the lake before getting the badge/making it possible to get back.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, I was in Esmerald City and couldn't defeat the gym leader so I went ahead a little to train, went over the lake with the boat and trained more. When I came back the boat was gone and I was unable to get back to get the second badge without using walk through walls cheats.
You might want to do something to stop people from going over the lake before getting the badge/making it possible to get back.
We know that. It's already been mentioned.

Years

You people should be careful by yourself in order to prevent this thing. Its not the develepor's fault. How could anyone forget the events in the city I must say

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013

We know that. It's already been mentioned.
Ah okay, I should have guessed with 200+ pages but anyway.

alienhunterx said:
You people should be careful by yourself in order to prevent this thing. Its not the develepor's fault. How could anyone forget the events in the city I must say
I didn't forget, I went ahead to train. And it's not my fault to not know in advance that I can't go back over the lake with the boat that takes me over to the other side in the first place.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
Okay...I'm not looking through 7000 comments to find these answers...
Question 1...Is this pokemon complete?
Question 2...Can i play in English?
Question 3...Does it have any fake pokemon?
Question 4...Where can i download the latest version?

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
4. Look at first post.
No, the latest version is not in the first post. It's in the last link in my signature.

EDIT: Seeing about getting it there.

EDIT: Now it's there.

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon Hacks and Light PLatinum Legendaries

Now that I finished in all regions for 2 days! It was tiring though, I needed the guide because this was my first time to play a awesome pokemon hack!
I almost complete my Legendaries, 1 more to go!!! I have bunch and bunch of legendaries, needed to full 2 Boxes in PC!

Give me any pokemon hack that is very adventure and please give me the link because i only have Pokemon Ash Grey, Pokemon Light PLatinum and Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends...

I want a new pokemon hack please help me!

You know when I got tepig....
Evolve and evolve until to Emboar....
And wait!
WHAT!
MY EMBOAR TURNED INTO SCOLIPEDE!!
WHY!
A ROCK BUG LEARNED A FIRE MOVE (ember)!
:(
Why Scolipede!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
Seth, have you played Flora Sky? If Not, It's A MUST For Pokemon Hacked Games...

Back