• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i like soccer but i only watch the Egyptian team finals specially in African nations cup!

that and..

i need a strong theme..something i keep for a while!....thinking about my old favorite characters! Mmmm think think think,Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! @.@

tumblr_lz85klDZ511qktqch.gif

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I never understood why they called American Football "Football" in the first place. I mean, you kick the ball a grand total of >25 times a game under normal circumstances. Also, how often do you "sock" someone in soccer? I've always thought they should switch the two names.

Football's any game where you foot a ball. Rugby, Association Football, American Football. It's all football. Soccer's the abbreviation of association with an "-er" tacked on.

least that's how i understand it.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I watch soccer a lot. So how is everyone?
Another theme change Arrow? I don't think you had 2 weeks with the previous one.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Football's any game where you foot a ball. Rugby, Association Football, American Football. It's all football. Soccer's the abbreviation of association with an "-er" tacked on.

least that's how i understand it.
I've never heard rugby referred to as "football." And by that definition we should call kickball football, doesn't make sense really.
Also the dictionary defines socking someone as hitting them forcefully, and as far as I'm concerned there's a whole lot more of that in American Football than in Soccer.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
oh Hai Nath-chan!!

Another theme change Arrow? I don't think you had 2 weeks with the previous one

i'm not going to change the current one now but i don't feel it's me too!there are themes i feel it fits me and when i feel comfortable with it i use it for a long while...that's my problem..too picky when it comes to pics............and food ^^; lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I liked Lightning theme i might use another one but i hardly use the same theme again as i hate to repeat myself!

sadly yeah,i'm very picky T-T

i'll use a theme and i pwomise i'll keep it maybe more than four days :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm currently watching Levante-Rubin Kazan in the round of 16 of the Europa League and let me tell you, it's so exciting.

My themes stay for months. Too lazy to actually bother changing it often XD

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lolz at went lol

SEARCHING FOR PICS!!! it's my favorite hobby! :3

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,did you know when you drink water you have to drink the glass on three times...just so you won't hurt your liver!..thought to tell ya guys

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Tottenham just humiliated Inter.
I didn't know this Arrow-chan but who would drink a glass of water in one shot?

Years
I change my themes a lot, but some I end up keeping longer than others. If one proves to be popular with me, expect me reusing it a lot *cough* Connect Four siggy *cough*

I am an ever-changing person. Can't believe we're still on this topic lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol now that's a funny conversation

Nath-chan:some people drink water on one shot which might damage a part of the liver...and we really don't want that to happen!

Team Fail:i always search for pics on english and it's funnnnn time when i find loads of cool pics i use most of em of Facebook! lol *looks at your theme* *thinks*

Hikari:long time no see around DCC!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh I love changing themes. The longest themes I used are:

1. Ema Skye (1 week)
2. Miles Edgeworth (6 days)
3. Some random Red theme (4 days)

Btw, I think I'm going to stay with this theme a lot, aince Kirito really looks like me.

Years
The longest one I ever kept around for consecutive periods of time would have to be that one I had of The Simpsons, which I kept for 3 months consecutively, from March-May 2012.

The one I had that followed it (which Chaoticlapras really liked) came close, being kept for 2 months.

However, out of the ones I had since becoming Supporter, this signature would have to be the one I kept the longest:
Spoiler:

And I guess they all know why, it's a hilarious but good one on me. I do recall keeping that one consecutively for almost a month. I do reuse it often cos it proved unexpectedly popular with those who regularly follow me.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I don't get why people love your connect four siggy. I mean, it's pretty good, but the others are good too :p.

@Broken_Arrow: Oh lol dat's nice.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think this Majin Vegeta theme will stay a while.
Yay Connect Four! I don't know why but this sig really make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back