• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Thank Goodness! I want these games so much. Fire Emblem Delievery is delayed so nothing else to do.

Except homework....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That is the one disappointing thing about the same-month release. I'd love it if it was spaced out like with B/W, and guessing the English names, etc, that was fun. :( But oh well.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Heads up, guys, we've got another XY rumor from 4chan on our hands, and this one's about Eevee:

>The new Pokemon of the film is called Ryuuvui (リュウブイ). Its Species is Evolution (しんか), the same as Eevee. It's 1.3 m and 33.2 kg.

There are actually THREE Ryuuvui appearing within the film, as it appears to be a Multi-Form Pokemon. They all have basically the same appearance, basically Ryuuvui is a bipedal, dragon/canine creature with Eevee's ears, dog-like paws, a long dragon tail, white spikes on its back, and large dragon wings. The difference is their color scheme, and the style of a "beard" it has around its neck, as well as type.
>Showers Form (シャワーズのすがた). Bluish body, light-tan on the inside of its wings. Has a white, fin-ridged beard.
>Thunders Form (サンダースのすがた). Yellow body, black on the inside of its wings. Has a spiky, white lightning-bolt beard. Dragon/Electric.
>Booster Form (ブースターのすがた). Orange body, dark-bluish inside of the wings. Has a tan, fluffy beard.

Ryuuvui is described as exceeding evolution, and it seems that it actually evolves from the other Eeveelutions, or at least the original three, which decides what Form it takes. The magazine has a little sidebar showing the other Eeveelutions, and speculates if there may be other Forms of Ryuuvui yet unseen.

Team Plasma appears within the film and are involved with a battle with a new villain named Double (ダブル), a dude with red-and-blue braided hair that forms a double helix within the city. The three Ryuuvui belong to Double and battle against the Genesect, with Ash and co., as well as the rest of the city, caught in the middle. The movie hints that both villains are searching for something within the city. The full film is called The Extreme Speed Genesect VS Exceed (the Exceed is written out in English, with an orange, yellow, and blue E super-imposed on top of one another) Evolution Ryuuvui (神速のゲノセクトVSエクシード進化リュウブイ)

> X/Y Information only includes artwork of the male and female protagonists, Sugimori Art of the three Ryuuvui Forms as well as showing them in-game against the three Starters. Thunders Form is fighting Chespin, Showers Form is fighting Froakie, and Boosters Form is fighting Fennekin.
> There is a little poster showing Pikachu and the Gen VI Starters drawn in Anime Style. There's the Pokemon Anime Logo with (X TとO Y) written underneath it, with と between the T and O. Seems to be a pun, as the title can be read as "X and Y", or "X To Y".
> There are three silhouettes said to be revealed next month. One looks very angular and birdlike, one has a wide bottom and a thin top (like a potted plant?), and the last one is looks humanoid-shape with spikes.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
At least the good news is that, if the news is released next week, that we'll be speculating the heck out of it for another good month or so? :D; So we at least have something else to talk about!

Hopefully we'll get some Pokemon to speculate about!

EDIT: Pinkie dawn: Yea that was posted a whileeee ago..Pretty sure it's been confirmed fake.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
EDIT: Pinkie dawn: Yea that was posted a whileeee ago..Pretty sure it's been confirmed fake.

But it was just posted on 4chan not too long ago, and none of you guys were talking about it here. I sincerely hope it's fake because while a Dragon evo is possible, but being a second-stage evo for the original three Eeveelutions sounds a bit farfetched.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Second stage evolution for the other evolutions would be awesome but very strong. However, it would allow the others to use eviolite (if it was all of them :x), and make Umbreon for example a lot harder to take down and better at its job, as well as Vaporeon.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Second stage evolution for the other evolutions would be awesome but very strong. However, it would allow the others to use eviolite (if it was all of them :x), and make Umbreon for example a lot harder to take down and better at its job, as well as Vaporeon.

Eviolite Vaporeon would beoverpowered (not that I'm complaining). It already has a massive HP stat, and it could have instant recovery with Hydration + Rest.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You could ban Hydration Vaporeon I guess as far as tiering is concerned, then :x Kind of like Garchawmp.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would love for evolution to the already existing eeveelutions, the fan art I've seen of possible evolution to the already existing ones makes me what them even more.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What about Froakie legs (just realized that it will be like slowpoke tails all over again)?
I'm not sure we should go there. However, that very well could be in Ash's Pokédex in the anime: "It's been said that the legs of a Froakie are extremely nutritious."

Cyclone

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Froakie legs hmmmmm yum

But it was just posted on 4chan not too long ago, and none of you guys were talking about it here. I sincerely hope it's fake because while a Dragon evo is possible, but being a second-stage evo for the original three Eeveelutions sounds a bit farfetched.

No lol that was posted on 4chan yesterday morning. The Pokemon rumors run rampant on what I'm assuming is /vp/ right? It'll probably get posted again today.

blue

gucci
Years
They would just be repeating the Slowpoke Tail scenario, except it would be Froakie Legs instead and IMO that's slightly more inhumane for a Pokemon game.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
They would just be repeating the Slowpoke Tail scenario, except it would be Froakie Legs instead and IMO that's slightly more inhumane for a Pokemon game.

Do I need to remind you of Haunter's early pokedex entries?

Silver: Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

Crystal: It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by.

Froakie legs being eaten isn't that crazy in comparison.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Does this mean the super hero rumor was replaced by fake eevees?

Latter part of new rumors kinda sounds familiar to me. I dunno why.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What about Froakie legs (just realized that it will be like slowpoke tails all over again)?

Froakie legs would just be strange ;( slowpoke made sense somewhat but froakie legs would just seem wrong given its the starter :x

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
An Eeveelution that has 3 formes? I mean really? And for it to be appearing in the Genesect Movie instead of the Pikachu and Eevee Friends short film? That would be too good to be true, since it would not be likely to be appearing in the Genesect movie itself. And besides... why put in 3 formes for an Eeveelution? It would kind of change the concept of the whole "Eeveelutions" thing, it gave us a choice on which Eeveelution to use. Having one that can change forme would make everyone want to use it, meaning the other Eeveelutions wouldn't be used. :P
Does this mean the super hero rumor was replaced by fake eevees?

Latter part of new rumors kinda sounds familiar to me. I dunno why.

As far as I know, anything coming from 4chan is often made up by it's members and guests there and yeah... they often make up these kind of rumors from their speculation just to draw a spotlight onto themselves.

Let me be honest, everything I have heard from 4chan has always been confirmed false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back