• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
hrmm... just ran into a snag...

XSE is slow... like REALLY slow...
The compiler takes 87 seconds to compile 24 lines of code... Just a simple hello world code, but man...

I was wondering if this would be system based, I'm using my mom's netbook...

Specs...

Windows XP Pro SP3

RAM 0.98 GB

Has an Intel Atom 1.6 GHz Processor... I'm confused though, every time I click the 'Debug' button, one of the cores gets MAXED, like, 100% used.

It lasts for around 87 seconds each time (On the same script of course, I can only imagine the horror of anything longer.) and then the script finishes...

Speaking of lag, just tried closing FSF... seems to hang for a few seconds before closing....

Last edited:

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
Advance Trainer's "search" tool doesn't work for me, no matter on which computer i download it on.
Is it supposed to work? The tool freezes when i start searching....

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
ok so im a mac user. Can all these tools run on mac? if not, which which ones? and what are the mono plugins thingys i need to get?
or basically, how do i get these to work on my mac?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
You would have to install Windows via Boot Camp (default program on Macs), and then use them from Windows. Don't worry. It won't get rid of your Mac OS if you do it. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
What is A-patch good for?

Edit: Oh I understand what it's for now. I just thought everyone released their games as .rom files, but I guess that's illegal so they have to make a patch instead.

I am also searching for a 3rd generation item editor. Where can I find one?

Last edited:
Years
I tried to batch compile, and recieved the error:
"Runtime error 13
Type mismatch"
Is this a noobish mistake from me, or is it a bug? Anyway, can I use the batch compiler anyway?

Years
For some reason XSE keep's closing when I open it .. I've tried running it with different compatibility and as admin .. any help?

Running Windows 7 32-Bit

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I have a problem...

I get the Runtime Error 380 in SMCA and I kinda need this program to work.

Just to be sure, I redownloaded the latest version and it still happens.

I'm trying to hack FR right now.

metalsteelix

shadow
Years
hello hackmew!

i got all the things but i'm missing some files like comctl32.ocx etc.
do you know where i can get these?
i got this now, and i needed player to run it.
got that too, and now i need dll, i don't get it all :s

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2010
I still Dont Know How Shinyzer Works I've got Version 1.1 or something.
i checked the tutorial but i still dont know how it works!

PLZ Help!!!

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
I have a major-ish problem. Un-LZ won't work. At all. The only thing it'll do is change palettes. Doesn't matter what ROM I use, it won't work. I've looked up offsets in FSF to put Arceus over Registeel (or any Pokémon) and I can only alter palettes. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hello hackmew!

i got all the things but i'm missing some files like comctl32.ocx etc.
do you know where i can get these?
i got this now, and i needed player to run it.
got that too, and now i need dll, i don't get it all :s
Well download it from google and put it into Windows - System 32 folder (I think it's this folder)

I have a major-ish problem. Un-LZ won't work. At all. The only thing it'll do is change palettes. Doesn't matter what ROM I use, it won't work. I've looked up offsets in FSF to put Arceus over Registeel (or any Pokémon) and I can only alter palettes. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
That's weird... maybe try to re-download?

I still Dont Know How Shinyzer Works I've got Version 1.1 or something.
i checked the tutorial but i still dont know how it works!
It's pretty easy ;) Just find free offset through FSF, open ROM in Shinyzer, put offset into Shinyzer's bar and click patch ;)

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
That's weird... maybe try to re-download?
This is my third download. I've only succeeded in altering one pokémon so far, Armaldo. Originally I was trying to edit Chimecho, but it got screwed up with the glitch I mentioned before. Although, I may be hitting the "locked" pokémon I encounter sometimes. As in, the ones that can't be edited correctly, there are about ten in all, Chimecho being one of them.

EDIT: I was right. Chimecho is a locked pokémon. I can edit most of the other ones now. Thx for the help. Sry

Last edited:

Divider

Grand Master Johto Champion
Years
error code

Getting error code 13, application does not list a line parameter invalid, clicking "okay" causes the program to halt. No offense, but what good is XSE if i cannot batch it into my ROM?

Currently running windows 7 64 bit ultimate, tried various compatibly modes, and other odds and ends, tried searching, but someone has a search filter that doesn't allow you to search for characters fewer than 3, it does make it very painstaking to have to read other users problems which do not reflect my own.

Anyother user has posted the same issue. The user has not been answered.

Any solutions would be helpful.

Divider

Grand Master Johto Champion
Years
Getting error code 13, application does not list a line parameter invalid, clicking "okay" causes the program to halt. No offense, but what good is XSE if i cannot batch it into my ROM?

Currently running windows 7 64 bit ultimate, tried various compatibly modes, and other odds and ends, tried searching, but someone has a search filter that doesn't allow you to search for characters fewer than 3, it does make it very painstaking to have to read other users problems which do not reflect my own.

Anyother user has posted the same issue. The user has not been answered.

Any solutions would be helpful.

I figured out the solution, place the exe in a completely seperate and dedicated folder, apparently older versions leave a config file or something behind that conflicts with the newest version.

Back