Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old 18 Hours Ago (9:57 PM).
BadSheep's Avatar
BadSheep BadSheep is offline
I'm baaaaaaaaad
     
    Join Date: Jun 2015
    Location: somewhere (duh)
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 3,803
    This is pretty cool! May I have Starting Trainer, Growing Trainer, Committed Pair, and Underground Mafioso please?

    The first two you can see by my post count (duh), the committed pair idk how to prove other than taking forever going through every page to find the original post. But I can assure you I have it! :D

    As for evidence for Underground Mafioso... I forget the game I participated in. its late so ill look for it tomorrow... I just saw this thread and wanted to post before I forget lol
    __________________

    Signature by Nah
    Avatar by Bobbylicious
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #177    
    Old 18 Hours Ago (10:05 PM).
    Rainbow's Avatar
    Rainbow Rainbow is offline
    my friends are completely insane
    • Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
    • GTGet-Together Event Management
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Discord Moderoid
    • Developer
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: The Medium
    Age: 18
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 5,392
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BadSheep View Post
    This is pretty cool! May I have Starting Trainer, Growing Trainer, Committed Pair, and Underground Mafioso please?

    The first two you can see by my post count (duh), the committed pair idk how to prove other than taking forever going through every page to find the original post. But I can assure you I have it! :D

    As for evidence for Underground Mafioso... I forget the game I participated in. its late so ill look for it tomorrow... I just saw this thread and wanted to post before I forget lol
    On it! Give me a mo.

    edit: done I think :3
    __________________

    jakejanedirkroxy
    i hope my relUctance has not compromised oUr friendship.
    Reply With Quote
      #178    
    Old 12 Hours Ago (4:14 AM).
    KNS27's Avatar
    KNS27 KNS27 is offline
    Lonely Trainer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2017
      Location: In Lonely place
      Age: 13
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 558
      Can I have Starting Trainer emblems?

      For 17/8/2017 I have 500+ Post.
      __________________

      #TeamTrivia
      Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code : 5NY4-K3H3
      Reply With Quote
        #179    
      Old 6 Hours Ago (9:31 AM).
      BadSheep's Avatar
      BadSheep BadSheep is offline
      I'm baaaaaaaaad
         
        Join Date: Jun 2015
        Location: somewhere (duh)
        Age: 17
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 3,803
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
        On it! Give me a mo.

        edit: done I think :3
        Thank you! :D
        __________________

        Signature by Nah
        Avatar by Bobbylicious
        Reply With Quote
          #180    
        Old 4 Hours Ago (12:12 PM).
        Nah's Avatar
        Nah Nah is offline
        • Moderator
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Location: over there
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 11,498
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by KNS27 View Post
        Can I have Starting Trainer emblems?

        For 17/8/2017 I have 500+ Post.
        This'll be coming your way shortly

        edit: alright, there ya go
        __________________
        NAH

        "Heh, I'm not scared of you!"

        D&DTourney6th Gen
        Reply With Quote
        Reply
        Quick Reply

        Sponsored Links
        Thread Tools

        Posting Rules
        You may not post new threads
        You may not post replies
        You may not post attachments
        You may not edit your posts

        BB code is On
        Smilies are On
        [IMG] code is On
        HTML code is Off

        Forum Jump


        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:16 PM.