• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
so true its good enough to just have first season i dont care if u dont fin orange island because u did an awsome job so far

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes

Pokemonmaster42

Years
ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey

And I definitely support you with your answer... Why bothering for such things Just thank the creator for his job...

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Awesome game. Don't even need a walk through, it's like I kinda played it before. :P

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I LOVE THE BETA! ALL OF INDIGO ARC! AWESOME! (although i messed up a view times.... and cheated xDD)

So i must ask... how will orange islands work? The number islands in the game edited? and can u get the raft back? and will u redesign it like this:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/5a/Orange.jpg/425px-Orange.jpg
or keep it as islands ingame... (BTW new island is in the pic above)

btw will this go only up to Orange Islands Arc, or in some way into Johto? If it does... awsome! I saw someone able to expand map area... so u can put johto and kanto together... anyway, I'm rambling... IT IS AWESOME AND CANT WAIT FOR UPDATES!

EDIT: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1a/Orange_Islands_map.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/57/Orange_Islands_Map_Oak.png
EDIT 2: Stupid question:
If we on Beta 3.6.1, and on the episode list it says on Beta 3.5 there with be Orange Islands episodes... makes no sense

btw, I really dont care... I'm just saying

Last edited:

zekromftw

Zekrom Collector
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
Even though there are a lot of anime hacks being created, AshGray is definitely the best one I have played so far. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more of this game completed!

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes

Pokemonmaster42
That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.:(

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack

Ya, I beat sabrina, REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY easily... with Squirtle (it knew bite) xD

That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.:(

umm... hehehe... um... look at the episodes completed... Orange Island episodes arent completed, nonetheless started, I believe

and ya, he'll eventually add episodes

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
Thanks for the update Metapod. Looking forward to the next update, and take your time, we're all waiting patiently ;)

Years
Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.

thanks goddness you are back META I am so happy and knew others are too. It doesn't matter how fast you are gonna update this hack but we can know believe it's starting to progress again and that alone makes us happy....

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
pokemon ash gray no 1 anime hack

hi guys iam raghu i am new here but i have played all of the gba hacks in pokecommunity but i didnt replayed any of them this is first time i am typing message first of all metapod23 this is the best anime hack i have ever played. after all these years playing hacks now i decided to make my own hack can anybody here help me where to start and which tools to use to make a good hack i have a very interesting storylines if anyone can guide me i may create a hack that has amazing story in it thx in advance and sorry for my bad english

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I've got a bug to report. If you use the raft to surf the water to the West of the Fuchsia City gym, you can't get back onto the bridge that you surf off of. Now I am stuck there and I don't know what to do. T_T

Edit: Somehow my previous save file spontaneously recovered so I lost a bunch of gameplay but at least I don't have to start over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017

Finally!Thank you Metapod.You have done a great job so far.But i will be really happy if you complete the Orange Island events.I want my Charizard to obey me...

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020

YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE THE HACK! I WANT TO RHYME! BUT I CAN'T xP
anyway.. awesome game.. CAAAAAANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTT WAIT FOR SCARE IN AIR, FUTURE BETAS, AND SOFORTH!

I REALLY HOPE U FINISH THIS GAME! IT IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY AWESOME! (then do a johto sequel? xDD)

Hope u work on as much as u can b4 you stop workin on the hack again...

~BT

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the update Metapod. Looking forward to the next update, and take your time, we're all waiting patiently ;)

thanks goddness you are back META I am so happy and knew others are too. It doesn't matter how fast you are gonna update this hack but we can know believe it's starting to progress again and that alone makes us happy....

Finally!Thank you Metapod.You have done a great job so far.But i will be really happy if you complete the Orange Island events.I want my Charizard to obey me...

YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE THE HACK! I WANT TO RHYME! BUT I CAN'T xP
anyway.. awesome game.. CAAAAAANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTT WAIT FOR SCARE IN AIR, FUTURE BETAS, AND SOFORTH!

I REALLY HOPE U FINISH THIS GAME! IT IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY AWESOME! (then do a johto sequel? xDD)

Hope u work on as much as u can b4 you stop workin on the hack again...

~BT

Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement. Scare in the Air is pretty much done. I'm going to try to get the video made tomorrow and start working on the next episodes.

Years
Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement. Scare in the Air is pretty much done. I'm going to try to get the video made tomorrow and start working on the next episodes.

That's Well done and just tell us whether it would be available to watch from here or from Youtube.. if it's on Youtube whats your channel?

Back