• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Asphar Version

Of which feature would you like to see a short video?

• A Storyline Event

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • The Revamped Intro

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • The Battle System

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Training

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • The Laptop

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • The Menu

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Pokemon World

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Move Selection

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Something Else (please state)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
That's not bad news. I'm more hyped in seeing a new version of the video as it means you must of progressed a lot in order to pull down the video.
Good luck as always 00Vampire.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
well first, I am going to say congrats.
When I first looked at the game and the screens I hated it.
Now it is amazing.
I still don't like the no levels point but I like everything else.

May I request more story.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
I'm glad your progressing, too bad i did not get to see the video but it is okay, it is better to see it when it is finished rather than while there is still progress possible
keep it up
killer-g

Years
Hey guys. Sorry there's been no updates lately.

Went back to college this week for my 2nd year in Performing Arts, and it's been extremely hectic. At the moment we're spending what seems like every waking moment preparing for our first performance on the 24th, so I haven't been able to find much time to work on the game. But that should level out after the performance, and there's always weekends too. :)

So that's why no posts. But good news is that I've done some more work on the game today, and I also have most of tomorrow as well.

There's also the fact that (those of you who saw the last video might know what I'm talking about) because Heart Gold and Soul Silverare released, I can make more progress with the Pokemon World feature.

More news soon. :)

Deadstar

Deadstar
Years
I'm really looking forward to this version, it'd the most original pokemon game I've seen yet. I hope you get it finished soon, but if you need to take time to perfect it, then I'd rather wait for an outstanding game. Good luck.

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Nice!

This is a good project! It's a pretty small thread right now, but it has lots of features! Good luck with this! Ummm...

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
wohoooooooo great game but its not progreesin much!!!!!!!!!!!sooooooo sad but i like the animations and here is a banner
image3dk.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
To christgate7...
Don't be rude, I'm sure 00Vampire has a reason. He's probably busy with his real life, or working on the game, and will update when he has what he wants done. Just wait a while longer.
I didn't want to be rude i just asked if there is an update soon beacause i haven't seen no comments for a while and i like this game and hope that it is going to be completed

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
I didn't want to be rude i just asked if there is an update soon beacause i haven't seen no comments for a while and i like this game and hope that it is going to be completed
Um, I didn't mean to say that you were rude, or anything close to that...I'm just bad at explaining myself...I just meant that as a warning...I was given a mean message because I did something stupid...anyway, I'm glad you like this game, just wait a little bit longer...it might not be just a little bit longer though, so just wait. 00Vampire might come back with something great!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2010
Very nice work! I'm good with the old RPGMakers, enough to know the difficult of making a pokémon game with them (window size isn't the best and the general effect is having your GUI dispersed on the screen). I've left it and started learning programming languages to make my games more customizable. By the way, good luck with your project and, if you need a hand feel free to PM me (i'm very good with eventing). PS sorry for the bad english!

Years
I watched this thead for a quite a time and now I finally made an account, I was impressed by this and the production but now I am scared what will become to this game, no I am more conserned what has become to the owner of this game. Why and how did he disappear? Is he okay, maybe we will never know. (well he might make a suprise comeback with game almost ready)

But I am not quite optimistic... :(

Back