• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am a fan of Pokemon Clubs (and I am a fan of OzCake and Olli), so I'd so totally join that as well. :)

Sector Revenge said:
So you like plants, where's the love for Sunflora?

It's somewhere among my favorites, don't worry. :P But no grass-type tops Meganium though :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Oh hiiiiiii, IWT! I'd wondered where you'd gotten to.

In PoC-related news, I honestly thought I'd never made a non-IWT-related post in this forum, but such illustrious Clubs about Pokemon like the Subway Club and the Music Lovers Club would disagree with that!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I am a fan of Pokemon Clubs (and I am a fan of OzCake and Olli), so I'd so totally join that as well. :)
Let's make a club about Alex and Olli while we're at it!
In PoC-related news, I honestly thought I'd never made a non-IWT-related post in this forum, but such illustrious Clubs about Pokemon like the Subway Club and the Music Lovers Club would disagree with that!
I'd like an Italian Herbs and Cheese Subs with Spicy Italian.....Oh wait this isn't Subway. :X

I love Subway, best restaurant to ever exist! To bad I've been....losing my chances with this "Subway Girl" :(

LOL some people know what I mean by that :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Let's make a club about Alex and Olli while we're at it!

I'd like an Italian Herbs and Cheese Subs with Spicy Italian.....Oh wait this isn't Subway. :X

I love Subway, best restaurant to ever exist! To bad I've been....losing my chances with this "Subway Girl" :(

LOL some people know what I mean by that :P

POOR LAURA! She would have loved it here in PoC too...

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
POOR LAURA! She would have loved it here in PoC too...
You remembered the name? haha

The lack of "Baby Pokemon Club" rejected her interests of joining :( Although if she could drop my Subs I ordered, I wouldn't hand her any Baby Pokemon for safety reasons :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
wait I'm confused. we were talking about clubs, then we're talking about subway, and now we're talking about favorite Pokemon. I'm confused, guys!

um... my favorite Pokemon is Meganium?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
wait I'm confused. we were talking about clubs, then we're talking about subway, and now we're talking about favorite Pokemon. I'm confused, guys!

um... my favorite Pokemon is Meganium?
Seems like we're all over the place. My favorite Pokemon is unanimous.

I would like to inform that the RNG club is definitely on fire. Everytime I come in and look at the Pokemon Clubs section every so often, that club always has a new post listed unread for me. ^5 for Mac of York for the work! I would like to learn to RNG. Quick, lend me a game! haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah RNG club is awesome now let's have more made please! Shiny Hunters Club & RNG Club are unique in the fact that they are both activity-based clubs where the members take part in challenges and activities to keep active; we need more of these types of clubs made so get to it guys! ;D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Yeah RNG club is awesome now let's have more made please! Shiny Hunters Club & RNG Club are unique in the fact that they are both activity-based clubs where the members take part in challenges and activities to keep active; we need more of these types of clubs made so get to it guys! ;D

Is that right? Got any suggestions for us? :P

Don't you think that Breeding Club would be in the same boat as Shiny/RNG Clubs, if treated properly?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
When it comes to the Breeding Club, I guess that club is made for the members who are fans of the mechanics of Pokemon Breeding (or at least that's what I've seen). To me, Shiny Hunting, breeding, and RNG are three different things. But what they have in common is you do get a shiny Pokemon using one of the three.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, the both the RNG Club and the Shiny Hunters club has loyal members and great owners, so it's no suprise that they're both so big, (even though there's a rather big size difference at the moment xD), though that's where the problem lies with a lot of other clubs. Some of the clubs have huge potential, though often the owners just don't put that much effort into it, or people just don't join the club, which ends up in the club dying, or the owner abandoning it.

A few months back there was also an extremely good club, which was generating a lot of posts and growing at a quick. Though suddenly the owner just disappeared, and it died down very quickly. Shows how much the owner means to a club.

Oh, and all of you, you should totally go make clubs.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well, the both the RNG Club and the Shiny Hunters club has loyal members and great owners, so it's no suprise that they're both so big, (even though there's a rather big size difference at the moment xD), though that's where the problem lies with a lot of other clubs. Some of the clubs have huge potential, though often the owners just don't put that much effort into it, or people just don't join the club, which ends up in the club dying, or the owner abandoning it.

A few months back there was also an extremely good club, which was generating a lot of posts and growing at a quick. Though suddenly the owner just disappeared, and it died down very quickly. Shows how much the owner means to a club.

Oh, and all of you, you should totally go make clubs.
Everyone who hasn't created/owned a club already should make a club.

I seriously feel like there isn't much interesting topics going on lately in most these clubs, imo. Empathy on MOST. I love answering thoroughly as possible. Maybe it's just me. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
And I love reviving those clubs that haven't been posted in weeks, so I can add some life to them. ;3

LIKE THE GRASS TYPE CLUB FOR EXAMPLE. It's dying and I provided two awesome topics :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Everyone who hasn't created/owned a club already should make a club.

I seriously feel like there isn't much interesting topics going on lately in most these clubs, imo. Empathy on MOST. I love answering thoroughly as possible. Maybe it's just me. xD

Ahah yeah, unfortunately most of the owners at the moment are busy with life/school so they don't have much time to update their clubs, so instead the same people have been making topics in each club. :3 Don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing, keeping them alive with new topics is very important, but it does kinda take away the diversity from the clubs. :p

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Yeah... My clubs are dying.... Too busy with other stuff to deal with it.
@Sector
I like short and sweet usually. Mostly because I have to post a million other places. :P And because I can usually get my point across in those few words too.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both short and long posts/responses though, so neither is bad :X

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
*Poke*

Don't die on us now, IWT! And to think, this is one of the most popular boards with post count enabled and everything!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I used to be in a few clubs. It was fun. The best one was the PokéSpe Manga fanclub that Syd started. Then it had to close because apparently we stole activity from the manga section on PC......... ._. the manga section didn't become any more active and the club was missed. So.

Back