• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
As far as I know, the creator hasn't been around for a while, so I don't think we're getting anything new soon, sadly.

I heard that the creator's hard drive got corrupted and even wanted to pay to potentially save the hard drive. I don't know if they actually paid or gave up on it though.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I heard that the creator's hard drive got corrupted and even wanted to pay to potentially save the hard drive. I don't know if they actually paid or gave up on it though.

I don't know either, the creator probably did try to pay to fix it but more then likely the hard drive was too broken, that sucks honestly, I was excited for this hack

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
Years
I kinda wish that I knew of all of Le Pug's plans of this hack.
I also wish that I had the hacking ability that would help complete this hack.

Back