• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Stuck in doors and stairs when using transfer location events

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
So I'm trying to transfer my character from 2 locations but I get stuck. This is a video showing what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/AoEoXHgtqKU

The events in place are the ones provided by Pokemon Essentials. It happens also with doors, for example when using a door to go outside everything is fine but I get stuck trying to go in the house. I've realized that when I try with the provided maps, your character gets pushed one tile. I don't understand why this is not the case with my events since I have them copied and pasted so they should be identical. The only thing different would be the location but as you can see in the video, my character does go where he should be but that should not be the issue.

Hopefully, help is coming.

Back