• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [SwSh] Tradeback Boldore/Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Looking to do a Tradeback to evolve my shiny Boldore into Gigalith in Sword/Shield.

Ideally I'd like to help someone else out who also needs a trade evo shiny done.

That said I have a surplus of Legendary Pokemon from the 3DS thanks to transferring; as well as a bunch of spare shinies, mostly from Ultra Wormhole/Legends Arceus, from which I can send you one after the Tradeback as a thanks for the assist.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Looking to do a Tradeback to evolve my shiny Boldore into Gigalith in Sword/Shield.

Ideally I'd like to help someone else out who also needs a trade evo shiny done.

That said I have a surplus of Legendary Pokemon from the 3DS thanks to transferring; as well as a bunch of spare shinies, mostly from Ultra Wormhole/Legends Arceus, from which I can send you one after the Tradeback as a thanks for the assist.

I have a Shiny Boldore I need to evolve too!

Years
I have a Shiny Boldore I need to evolve too!

I'm around for only another 20 minutes today, so unless you happen to be on we're probably better off aiming for tomorrow or the day after =3

Would you happen to be available tomorrow at around the same time you posted this post I'm quoting? Which is 9:24 PM / 21:24 my time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I'm around for only another 20 minutes today, so unless you happen to be on we're probably better off aiming for tomorrow or the day after =3

Would you happen to be available tomorrow at around the same time you posted this post I'm quoting? Which is 9:24 PM / 21:24 my time.

Yeah that's cool!

Weirdly, UK is presently in the same timezone as CET (I don't know if this will change later, presumably you guys move your clocks around too) so that's 21:24 my time as well!

Years
PC doesn't adjust for daylight savings so the times didn't match up quite right but yeah, I'm here!

8808 1110

Yea I'm 1 hour ahead of forum time when DST isn't in effect and 2 hours ahead of forum time when it is.

Anyway searching =3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Yea I'm 1 hour ahead of forum time when DST isn't in effect and 2 hours ahead of forum time when it is.

Anyway searching =3

Yeah, I have it set to auto-adjust to DST, but it doesn't. Wow, under 3 minutes is fast connection for Galar!

I literally just evolved a spare shiny Roggenrola to get ready for this, these are great shinies

Years
Yeah, I have it set to auto-adjust to DST, but it doesn't. Wow, under 3 minutes is fast connection for Galar!

I literally just evolved a spare shiny Roggenrola to get ready for this, these are great shinies

Yeah I was like 'can't wait to sit here for like 5+ mins for it to connect' =P

Gigalith is one of my favorite Rock types and it's shiny is amazing imo.

Thanks for the help and enjoy your own shiny Gigalith as well =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back