• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] looking for shiny trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi I'm looking for Shiny eevees but I'm open for other shiny trades so feel free to ask :)

Here's a list of the shinys I have for trade rn:

-totodile Lv16
-(2) charmander Lv14/23
-starly Lv12
-gyarados Lv21
-Golem Lv33
-Haunter Lv11
-Jigglypuff Lv20
-amongus lV50
-luxio Lv17

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
We're pretty new to Pokemon so please forgive me, we are learning as we go lol. My son has a Shiny Lechonk Lv20 in Scarlet. Would you be willing to trade a Charmander for him?

Hi I'm looking for Shiny eevees but I'm open for other shiny trades so feel free to ask :)

Here's a list of the shinys I have for trade rn:

-totodile Lv16
-(2) charmander Lv14/23
-starly Lv12
-gyarados Lv21
-Golem Lv33
-Haunter Lv11
-Jigglypuff Lv20
-amongus lV50
-luxio Lv17

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
I actually have quite a fair number of shiny Eevees!
I got them in Sword through joining of raids. In fact there was one player who had a raid and would keep hosting it over and over again, and presumably rolled their clock back, so some of the Eevees I have are the exact same with IVs and nature. But I'm not bothered by this in the way that I get bothered by cheating usually.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We're pretty new to Pokemon so please forgive me, we are learning as we go lol. My son has a Shiny Lechonk Lv20 in Scarlet. Would you be willing to trade a Charmander for him?

I have them if you still want them (srry for some reason I didn't get the notification of the reply) unfortunately I can't trade them via S&V since I can't conect them to pokemon home but I can give them to you through any other game if you don't want to wait for the release (I don't mind givin one for free if it's for yer kid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back