• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hats

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Can never have enough. I only have one though.... so I suppose you can have enough. Never tried a beanie before but I'd guess it looks a bit stupid on my head. Caps all the way.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
The only hats I wear are in Team Fortress 2. (only a hoodie at max btw)

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
i have literally a plethora of beanies but i can't wear ANY of them b/c i've got thick & curly hair w/ no fringe so it just gives my hair a triangle shape? makes me sad tho, hats are so cute :-(

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I really like wearing tuques in the fall, winter, and spring. It gets way too hot in the summer, which is when I pull out my trusty cowgirl hat. It's pretty chic, and best of all, the shape and holes in the design make it funnel the wind, which cools my head down. I quite appreciate that, haha.

Going back to tuques, I have several, though I favour a few, which include: a yellow Hufflepuff one, a stripped 1-Up mushroom one, a grey BB-8 one, and an Eevee face one. Also, I got a winter hat from my workplace to commemorate the opening of our new branch, and I wear that a lot as well.

Back