• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Pokemon V3.0

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
5. Vanillish, of course! (The ice-creamy part is just a pile of snow on top of its actual body, so this is a good option if you want to avoid harming a Pokemon...it'll probably get pretty ticked off at you, though. *Lick, lick, lick*)

Name me 5 Pokemon, besides the Fossil Pokemon, who come from another time!

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
3. Mamoswine

"A frozen Mamoswine was dug from ice dating back 10,000 years. This Pokémon has been around a long, long, long time." - one of Pokédex's entries

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. Sigilyph used to guard ancient cities, so it must be pretty old.

Name 5 Pokemon who like to rock and roll. I'll leave the interpretation of that to you. =D

Years
3. Hitmontop for sure. He is a fighting type Pokemon so he is super effective against rock types. He also can use rolling kick. Besides look at his sprite, through gen 5 he's on the ground break dancing up a storm from the looks of it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
1. The only non-Flying-type Pok?mon that can learn Roost through level up is Dunsparce! Others have to learn it via TM or breeding.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
5. I recall my Ribombee learning it as well.

Name five Pok?mon that are based off inanimate objects.

Last edited:
Back