• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll try not to slow this down too much because of the Olympics, but I can never guarantee anything. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it will work out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
ALBIA AWWW YEAAAA I TRIED TO SPEED THINGS UP A BIT, COME ON WAKE UP GUYS RAGNAROS IS.. yeah. Ragnaros is, impatient, as always xD

I found internet in this place (YAY!) so I'll be able to post once a day or so. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ambush happened early morning. Right now, it should be sometime during the afternoon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
For the purpose of time, I'm going to say that 6 days past since the group left Eternity City (when it actually only was about 4). This would mean that the AA armies will be marching to Albia the next day. Hope that's alright with everyone.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
That saves me a lot of catch up time, so I'm fine with it XP I probably won't be able to post today, though. I have to go register for school then I'm going job hunting.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
They went to the Sovereign Rainforest, they got to Hoodhide's village, Defender was still crazy when he woke up. We snapped him out of it and he forgot what happened. Lyn lied and we're keeping the truth from him, and now we're planning the infiltration of Albia to destroy the watchtowers.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I have decided that my next post will be a timeskip forward to the next day. We're starting Albia! I wouldn't want to keep the Sentinels waiting any longer. xD

If anyone wants to post up finishing anything else they want to do here, feel free to, otherwise look for my next post in a day or two.

Also as a side note, if anyone has anybody they know that would want to join Odyssey, feel free to invite them! We need a few more Gold Tribe people. xD

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Tell me how I can fix it if it can be helped.

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Jirmonji Slynt
Title: The Swift
Pokemon Species: Scizor

Appearance: Other than an average Scizor looks, he has a scar across his chest in the shape of a star and golden pendant in the shape of a heart, symbolizing his love for honor and fairness.

Personality: Jirmonji is the face of honor, and always fights for whats right. He is very friendly and always tries to socialize. He is always up front about what he says, and never talks about anyone behind their back. He hates the Silver Tribe with a passion, and wants to destroy everyone of them to avenge his brother. He has more quirks than he would ever lead to believe. He has a chronic fear of fire, and a smaller fear of death. He doesn't want to die, and will do a lot to live. He'll do anything besides betray the Gold Tribe. He still has a heart of gold.

History: He was born in Gold City. His entire family abandoned him except for his older brother, who stayed and raised him. The reason his family left is because they recieved a warning that one day he might cause the death of a family member. His older brother strongly disagreed with him, and trained him rigorously so that one day, he could join him in the Tribe. He took him on ventures into the Korhal Mountains, the Thieves Forest, and everywhere in between fighting all evil they came across. He looked up to the Gold Tribe and saw them as idols. His older brother w as a member of the tribe, and was Jirmonji's hero. He looked up to his brother like a son to a father. He eventually managed to evolve after fighting enough evil with his brother, and became as powerful as his brother. He joined his brother in the Gold Tribe's ranks, and was as proud as ever. Jirmonji was one of the newer members of Gold Tribe when the civil war came up. He fought in the battle for Gold City beside his brother. The two of them fought side by side, beating back enemy after enemy. Eventually a Hitmonchan got a lucky shot on his brother with a fire punch, and killed him. Jirmonji raged and tore the killer to pieces and stood over his brother's body, defending it. He eventually had to scattered with the rest of the tribe that survived after defeating a large amount of enemies. He got his scar fighting a vicous Weavile that slashed his chest during the battle multiple times. After the battle, he ran off to the Korhal Mountains to grief for his brother, and to hone his skills so that one day he might avenge his brother. After years, he finally decided he was strong enough and made his way to Liberty Town to rejoin his brothers and sisters in arms.

Moveset: Silver Wind,Metal Claw,Quick Attack,X-Scissors,Bullet Punch,Aerial Ace

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
No, this is ALBIA!!!

NW is lying, don't listen to him. He might be entitled as the Crusher, but he has a golden heart inside (I think)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@heretostay123 Mind providing me an RP sample? I wanna see your writing style and ability before I officially accept you in. You can take it from one of your other RPs you're in.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
All right. I'm going to take a sample from my character Malik Grizz in Vato's Time & Space.

This is his entering the rp post.

Malik dashed out of the dark, ominous forest that was the Ilex Forest. Malik had been wondering around aimlessly for days, hoping to find someone, or a way out. Thank God I'm out of those damned woods, he thought to himself. He looked around and found himself staring at a field of extremely over grown grass.

He hadn't had anything to eat or drink since before the...incident...that took his entire family and all of Azalea Town. He hadn't had any sleep since then either. Every time he tried, the images would fill his head. He was exhausted, and couldn't think clear enough to imagine what might be in the grass, and blindly stumbled in.

He looked around while he was wading through the grass that came up to his neck, and saw ripples in the grass. At first, that jarred his heart, knowing it was probably a pokemon. Maybe even...a bug pokemon. He shuddered and began to run quickly. After a few minutes of sheer sprinting, he spun around to find the ripples following him. Oh no! It's bug pokemon, and they're hungry! Malik panicked, and whirled around to run straight into a sickly man in a lab coat, who fell right over.
ul
"Sir, I'm so sorry." he said quickly and nervously. The man stood up to his full height, and in all honesty, was a quite a bit shorter than Malik. "Wait, I know you!" he exclaimed. "Your Proffesor Elm, the pokemon researcher!" he shouted, forgetting the menacing ripples behind. "What are you doing out here?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

The reknowned professor sighed. "It's fine young man. I see you've heard of me." he chuckled lightly. "It's glad to see some people haven't forgotten who I am." he sighed. "I'm looking for promising trainers who survived. That's how you know they're clever." he said with a mournful face. "Sadly most of the good old trainers I knew are gone."

Haru frowned with a guilty look on his face. "I didn't make it because of my wits. I made it because my parents died for me." images of the village's final stand filled his head, and his body was wracked with a sob.

The proffesor noticed the young man's sadness. "It doesn't matter. You survived. That does matter." he put emphasis on the word does to make sure he got the point. "Have you ever worked with pokemon before?" he asked in an inquistive manner.

Malik nodded. "Yeah. I worked with the Azalea Town charcoal maker and he let me use a Farfetch'd." he sighed remembering his friend, Beater.

Elm nodded and rubbed his chin. "I think I have something for you." he reached into his lab coat and pulled out an envelope. "Take this, and head towards CherryGrove City,that away." he pointed to the south. Malik accepted it, and stuck it in his pocket. "Don't lose it, and take these as well." he pulled a handful of...pokeballs from his lab coat and handed them to Malik. There were fifteen in total. "These are all empty. Use them to catch wild pokemon." Malik took them from his hands and put them in his grey backpack that he took everywhere. "Take this one as well." he handed him one single pokeball. "It contains your first pokemon, a Totodile." he handed him an enlarged pokeball. "Go ahead and toss it."

Malik was overwhelmed by the gifts. He held the large pokeball. "There's an actual pokemon in here?" he asked in total awe. The proffesor nodded.

He threw the pokeball, and a blue alligator type creature popped out. "Toto totodile!" it let out a hoarse cry, and Malik jumped. "No way!" he exclaimed. It was his very own pokemon! "What moves does it no?" he asked with his voice full of excitement.

Proffesor Elm seemed pleased with the boy's enthusiasm. "It only knows two moves, [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]chip[/COLOR][/COLOR] away and water gun." he said proudly.

Malik was overjoyed, but noticed the ripples finally appear. Four angry looking Weedles appeared, and Malik froze. "Bu-bug pokemon!" he shouted in fear. "Totodile, use water gun!" the Totodile spurt a burst of water at the four creatures, knocking them far away.

Proffesor Elm gasped in shock at the pair's quick bond. "Totodile never took to anybody's orders like that!" he exclaimed. "Would you like to give it a nickname?" he asked excitedly.

Malik thought about it for a minute, and snapped his fingers. "Got it, I'll call you [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Fin[/COLOR][/COLOR]!" he said, proud of his choice of name.

Proffesor Elm gasped, "I almost forgot! Take this." he handed the young man a strange device. "It's a pokedex. It automatically records data of pokemon that you meet." he handed it to Malik, who graciously excepted it.

"Thank you proffesor. I won't forget this." he said with a lift in his voice.

"One more thing, take these. Your stomach has been grumbling the entire time." he handed the famished youth a sack of apples and multiple bottles of water. Malik blushed, and accepted those gifts as well. "Now I must be off. Be careful...Malik is it?" he winked with a knowing look in his eye, and walked off.

Malik gulped. He had met a legendary pokemon researcher, and was given a pokemon! He even defeated other pokemon, bug pokemon! He looked at Fin, who had a carefree grin. "We're going to be best friends." he grinned as the Totodile nodded swiftly in agreement. "Now let's go." the pair began to walk through the grass towards CherryGrove City, unafraid of anything with each other.

Last edited:
Back