• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Lost Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabridge

FalknerReidd
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
lostsilverbanner_draikinator.png

by reidd / "dabridge"
http://tohjo.totalh.com/index.php?cmd=page/lostsilver

Figured I would dust out my old account here.​

Lost Silver is a fangame about a story floating around the internet nicknamed "Lost Silver" because of this game. It was picked up by me, reidd, and finished within a month. This version of Lost Silver was dedicated to the /vp/ boards, and "Hidden" will be dedicated towards deviantart, as a thanks for all the wonderful fanart, and youtube/twitter, for all the support.

It is made in Game Maker, pretty much the whole game is done by me (programmed, sprites ripped, sounds ripped) with the exception of a few sprites.

Gameplay Video

Screenshots
lostsilver1.gif
lostsilver2.gif
lostsilver3.gif
lostsilver4.gif
lostsilver5.gif

lostsilver6.gif
lostsilver7.gif
lostsilver8.gif
lostsilver9.gif

Credits

The Anonymous out there who originally wrote the story...

Draikinator - Made pretty much the first fanart ever for the game and is one of the few supporters who have followed this project until the end. Kudos to you and your art! Without you calling the story "Lost Silver," the name wouldn't have probably stuck (and Lost Silver wouldn't probably have the cool loading screen it has now)

Kami - Created the Celebi sprite you see in-game.

Hellfang - Created the Pikachu sprite you see in-game.

All the fans on "/vp/", Twitter, YouTube, DeviantArt
Inspiration and support, all of the interest they showed in this game was ultimately the main reason why I managed to finish. A thousand thanks, guys, you're the best!

Downloads
Pokémon Lost Silver - September 1, 2010

Last edited:

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Interesting to see a game made with Game Maker. Keep it up :3

Gigatom~

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
Years
That...was beautiful. Amazing. Spectacular.

I played through the whole thing. Twice. I salute you, and I salute the original writer of the story. I also salute the original hacker who created the first Lost Silver cartridge :)

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I hope I can find the time to play this and kudos for getting a FINISHED game in the showcase :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
oh god Lost Silver

...Man, this game is very well-crafted and I've been keeping track of it since I first saw the copypasta but wow I am too freaked out to play it for real. I salute you for completing it, though! The game captures the mood far better than the copypasta ever did.

Wonderful job, thanks for posting it on PC.

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I love this game if it were a rom hack it would be sooooooo popular everyone should play this game at least once just for comic relief and stories brought to life

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
You're the epic person who made Lost Silver?!? Thanks so much for making this happen! I loved it so much ^^

oh god Lost Silver

...Man, this game is very well-crafted and I've been keeping track of it since I first saw the copypasta but wow I am too freaked out to play it for real. I salute you for completing it, though! The game captures the mood far better than the copypasta ever did.

Wonderful job, thanks for posting it on PC.

It's creepypasta

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
I have to admit, the creepy pasta itself is not scary at all, its rather a "chilling" story but nothing really raises the bar of the story, and itself i tought the story was boring, now this game: Well crafted my fellow blacksmith, The style, the gameplay. Good coded and good sprite ripped, (if you ever heard of pokemon creepy black, now thats a creepy pasta!)

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
I enjoyed it. It wasn't necessarily a 'game', moreso a movie of sorts. But I enjoyed it. :)

dabridge

FalknerReidd
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
Thanks for all the comments guys! :D

Remember to tell your friends :P

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
This game was very creepy. I loved it. I played it late at night with all the lights off and was like, OMG. It was very well done. Thanks for giving this to the community. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
After reading the creepypasta and playing the game,
i slept with lights on :P
Amazing game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back