• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Around PC in Seven Days

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Around PC in Seven Days
Welcome, weary traveler!

Word has spread here in the PC Explorer's Guild that you've made the bold claim that you can circumnavigate PC in just seven days. Seven days, we said! That's just not possible. No one can see all of what PC has to offer in just seven days. Not with all the dangers, the snapping turtles, and not to mention the...well, I'll let you find out for yourself. We're taking that bet, so you're charged with travelling all over PC in seven days. Of course, we'll need some proof to make sure that you didn't just hide out in Forum Games for a week, drinking their beer and playing with their baby bat. If you make it back alive and well-traveled, great prizes await you!

Rules
  1. Make one post that you edit with your updates and proof that you finished parts of the event. Also please try to put the list in a spoiler so we don't stretch the page too much!
  2. Take on all of these things in the spirit of exploring PC as decreed by the PC Explorer's Guild - that is, although it may not be against the rules of the Welcome Lounge to make a two sentence post welcoming a new member, don't do that just to hit the requirement. I reserve the right to not award points if you're not actually engaging with your posts.
  3. Unless otherwise specified, the proof required is a link to your post.
  4. Please wear an explorer's hat while posting.

Fabulous Prizes
If you take on the bet, you could win...

m75En6P.png
iPD8tM5.png

And a very special supportership prize for the explorer that's fast and thorough!

Let the Journey Begin
Within this spoiler you will find all the proof you need to make the Guild believe your tale. Get cracking, explorer!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This....is awesome. I'll totally partake in this. Gotta get out of my Fan Club shell to do that. yay!

Will use this post for updates and all that.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
/readies explorer hat
Will add links in when I'm able.

Spoiler:

I am so unbelievably excited for this event. Break the ice and post around, people! /lures with candy

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
B-but...I'm not a witch without my witches hat...;_;
Anyway, I've been waiting for this ever since I first heard of it...this is gonna be a blast. <3

Spoiler:

Will edit this later~
edit: can the showdown battle be a tier of the player's choice? or will you be picking? just wondering.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tumblr_n8aq71sf4u1qjp2g9o1_250.jpg

this is close enough right???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Per Anna's amazing idea I'm editing in that you can post a mugshot in this thread as well, since this forum is being hidden after the GT and all. :)

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Before I read this I was like Pfffff, course I can go around PC in 7 days.

♥♥♥♥ me.
Quick question do we have to link every single thing weve done? Or will Mods be checking?
Okay here goes:

I HAVE FINISHED THE CHALLENGE
Spoiler:

also I really dont want to show people my face, I hate showing my face cu i dont like my face. i posted mugshot lel

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Before I read this I was like Pfffff, course I can go around PC in 7 days.

♥♥♥♥ me.
Quick question do we have to link every single thing weve done? Or will Mods be checking?
Okay here goes:

Spoiler:

Please do - I will be checking :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I should probably venture outside of Pokémon Discussions...

Sign me up!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
This looks interesting! I'm in
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Oryx, I think it should be noted that;

Website of the Quarter has since passed us for a little over a week now. Endless and I decided that WotM was a little too often, so they're going to be done every quarter. You can read more up on that here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=57&a=631

Also, just for reference, but if you have any questions relevant to the section, please direct them to me via PM or VM instead of posting in this thread. Thanks.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Alright, here goes! Time to venture into some new sections :)

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
ALERT!

There's been a change to the list per SuperEspeon's post and Altairis' suggestion - the two Website of the Month requirements have been replaced with one requirement to win a battle on Pokemon Showdown. SORRY FOR CHANGING IT AFTER YOU GUYS STARTED I SUCK.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'll... give this a try. I can't garauntee I'll get everything on the list, so I'll just do what I can and have fun with it or something. lol

Spoiler:

I'm just going to set this here because I already posted it in the mugshot thread, and I'm not sure if you can use old posts. :x

Spoiler:

(I put it under a spoiler tag because I don't want to make PC slow for anyone with a low connection.)

Last edited:
Back