• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
See ya, Sector. I'll miss you around the server + forums + Skype. Hopefully you come back soon but if not, take care. Have fun and enjoy yourself. :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey guys, I am returning to this forum. I have no idea of how active I'll be, but I will try as much as possible to be active, and only really old members of this community will remember me, but I'm back.

And by old I mean people who have been here for many years, being as I have been gone for a couple of years, maybe a bit less myself.

Hi again to everyone :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ah I remember seeing you around a few years back, I'm not here nearly as long as you are, but I recall you had a fan-club that you were quite active in Stevo? Either way, welcome back! It's always nice to see members returning, especially those from back in the day.

Years
Hey guys, I am returning to this forum. I have no idea of how active I'll be, but I will try as much as possible to be active, and only really old members of this community will remember me, but I'm back.

And by old I mean people who have been here for many years, being as I have been gone for a couple of years, maybe a bit less myself.

Hi again to everyone :)

I remember seeing your name somewhere but we obviously never spoke.

Nice to see you back btw, the community may have changed a lot but I'm sure you can settle in once again!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I remember seeing your name somewhere but we obviously never spoke.

Nice to see you back btw, the community may have changed a lot but I'm sure you can settle in once again!
Thanks, and well I signed up nearly 10 years ago and was fairly active until a few years back and I have recently been getting back into things, playing a lot of rom hacks and I am sure I will settle again! :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
Hey all there!
Im really sorry I havent been on in months,I have just been hard at work getting fit for my boot camp that will happen in June.
However I am back,and for good now,oh and I'm no longer a freshman anymore,(Years 8 to 9) I am now a uhh umm a stinkman? Meh you get the idea XD
See you all tomorrow
Fong

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey all there!
Im really sorry I havent been on in months,I have just been hard at work getting fit for my boot camp that will happen in June.
However I am back,and for good now,oh and I'm no longer a freshman anymore,(Years 8 to 9) I am now a uhh umm a stinkman? Meh you get the idea XD
See you all tomorrow
Fong

Welcome back! It's good to see you return from months ago, and it's really nice to meet you! <3 I hope we can talk again sometime, yeah? c:

And cheers to a happy new year for ya. ^^

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm gonna be leaving for a while. I have a lot of projects that I'm gonna be doing again, as well as doing a few courses for 2014. I'm also on my quest to find a job ASAP, so I don't know how long that will be either. It won't be as quick as a month like the last time, so take care, everyone. Goodbye, until then.

Years
I'm gonna be leaving for a while. I have a lot of projects that I'm gonna be doing again, as well as doing a few courses for 2014. I'm also on my quest to find a job ASAP, so I don't know how long that will be either. It won't be as quick as a month like the last time, so take care, everyone. Goodbye, until then.

Aww sad to see ya go dude... I know real life always comes first but yeah I do hope you get your stuff over and done with and do return sometime in the future, because PC will always be here should you ever decide to come back.

Anyways, good luck AirSabin!

zygardian harbinger

The One and Only
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
I'm Coming Back Strong!

Hey, guys! Zygardian here, and I've kinda been MIA for a while, haven't been online for too long or posting much, because I recently had a hip surgery and had to go through all that medical jazz. Well, I'm recovered enough to the point where I will be helping out in the Battle Center again! Feel free to come to me with any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my abilities!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Aw, well, I hope the surgery went well for you, and I wish for your good health! And welcome back - it's nice to meet you. :3

I'm -sort of- a regular over at the Battle Center forum, and well, I'd love to see you there! Do you go on the Pokemon showdown webbie too? If not, then, you can check that out as well! And so, I hope that we can maybe battle there someday! It can be fuuuun~ Anywho, once again, welcome back, and have a nice day today! <3

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
Hey all! I'm back from a few mont hiatus, just beat the E4 in Y so decided I should come back and have some more fun with y'all! plus I need to fill my friend safari

TY

Im taking a break from PC, not that ill leave completely but i just wont post for a while apart from events and VM's/PM's.

So im still around on PC, but then again im not really active. Im kinda having a tough time right now and i wont be much on for the moment.

So... i guess cya soon, or... i have no idea how to say this
goddarnit im still silly though im just feeling down

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Hey guys! Remember me? I'm back. Life didn't turn out as good as I thought it would. I'm waiting for some opportunity to carry out my dreams. Il be back for a while guys! Thanks

-Kevin-

Years
Im taking a break from PC, not that ill leave completely but i just wont post for a while apart from events and VM's/PM's.

So im still around on PC, but then again im not really active. Im kinda having a tough time right now and i wont be much on for the moment.

So... i guess cya soon, or... i have no idea how to say this
goddarnit im still silly though im just feeling down

I understand the problems you're going through right now but yeah we all need to back away every now and then. Okay buddy, see ya around and you'll be back eventually.

I'm back after what feels like the whole year so I think you'll be seeing me around a lot more now!

Hey guys! Remember me? I'm back. Life didn't turn out as good as I thought it would. I'm waiting for some opportunity to carry out my dreams. Il be back for a while guys! Thanks

-Kevin-

I was wondering what happened to you two, but yeah glad to see you back... again!

Nakala Pri

Guys, I'm gonna be gone a bit. ;-; Especially during February, since my bro is going to TAFE and we all have to go with him. I'll really miss you and I'll try and come on whenever I can! I'll try and post every month to avoid getting myself banned, but if I don't... well, I dunno... just stay rad guys! ;-;

LOVE YOU!!! BYEEEEEEEE! <3

Years
Guys, I'm gonna be gone a bit. ;-; Especially during February, since my bro is going to TAFE and we all have to go with him. I'll really miss you and I'll try and come on whenever I can! I'll try and post every month to avoid getting myself banned, but if I don't... well, I dunno... just stay rad guys! ;-;

I understand your life is going to be put first but yeah good luck and return as a better person. See ya for now gurl!

Nakala Pri

Thanks, Nikki! ^^ Yeah, it's a kick in the teeth but I gotta live a little, plus my mom is fed up with me spending all day everyday on the PC. It ain't healthy. ;-;

So, with the remaining weeks of summer... I hereby declare I'll spend my time:

Reading,
Typing,
Playing Pokemon X,
Drawing,
Moping,
Thinking,
Procrastinating.

I'll miss you guys soooooooooo much!! <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

I'll miss you too Rozu, and I know family priorities are most important, so I hope we can meet again, and farewell for now Rozu.

Back