• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, I was playing Chess with a family member, can't remember who I was playing with. When I got up, I accidentally flipped the chess board and the game was never finished.

Have you ever been to the movies alone?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
If mobile game gacha counts... Then yes.

Have you ever been hospitalized from being in the cold too long?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I haven't sounds fun though.

Have you ever played a Pokemon game while listening to the soundtrack of a different Pokemon game?

string555

Banned
Years
No, but I think I've listened to other video game music while playing Pokemon, which REALLY doesn't make sense. :P
Edit: Damn, ninja'd me. XD

Nope, got my Arceus from an event, the kind where it just gets handed to you.

Have you ever needed to blow your nose with no available tissue, so you used the 'snawt rocket'? :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No, however since I'm sick that could easily change

Have you ever achieved 100% on any video games?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I attempted to try when I was little but I kept falling.

Have you ever got a picture of yourself with an animal from the zoo?

string555

Banned
Years
I think I might have the last time I went, but I was little and I don't know where the picture might be. :X

Have you ever seen a live octopus in person?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I might have seen when I went to SeaWorld and Aquarium of the Pacific which was a long, long, time ago.

Have you ever saved an animal?

string555

Banned
Years
Not completely sure, my family has adopted some rescues along the way, not sure if that really saved their lives, probably extended them, though.

Have you ever looked through a telescope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back