The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6576    
Old May 9th, 2012 (8:02 AM).
war rock exe's Avatar
war rock exe war rock exe is offline
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: wouldn't you like to know?
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hardy
    Posts: 822
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post

    Guys Pokemon Light Platinum Fan Art,
    Make by FireReDragon (DA)



    Check More in My DA PAGE http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/


    PKM LP in here http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/

    and one important notice, in the next moonth i will public screens about my new project, wait

    sweet, i cant wait to see your next projecy :) :)
    __________________
    POKÈMON COLOSSEUM TRILOGY FOR RMXP!! COMING THIS SUMMER!
    STATUS; BETA 1 70%
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #6577    
    Old May 9th, 2012 (8:31 AM).
    CliveKoopa CliveKoopa is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Coventry, United Kingdom
      Age: 33
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 597
      I patched the rom and now it won't run. When I try to load it in Visual Boy Advance, i get a white screen and it won't go any further. How do I fix this?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #6578    
      Old May 9th, 2012 (12:11 PM).
      xhybridox xhybridox is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4
        How do you evolve snorunt into froslass? Leveled my female snorunt, but it keeps evolving at lvl 42 to glalie, lol. And what about the other evolution? Only trading or can they now be evolved at a specific level?
        Reply With Quote
          #6579    
        Old May 10th, 2012 (12:15 AM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 28
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
          I patched the rom and now it won't run. When I try to load it in Visual Boy Advance, i get a white screen and it won't go any further. How do I fix this?
          Please READ BACK previous posts before asking this question coz its been answewred 1000000000000 times already..
          Reply With Quote
            #6580    
          Old May 10th, 2012 (12:52 AM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,525
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by xhybridox View Post
          How do you evolve snorunt into froslass? Leveled my female snorunt, but it keeps evolving at lvl 42 to glalie, lol. And what about the other evolution? Only trading or can they now be evolved at a specific level?
          I believe it's by trading.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
          Please READ BACK previous posts before asking this question coz its been answewred 1000000000000 times already..
          Objection!
          Your number is rounded too much!
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #6581    
          Old May 11th, 2012 (1:07 AM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Damn i was a bit furious but now have calmed down..:P... I did that on purpose previously..
            Reply With Quote
              #6582    
            Old May 11th, 2012 (7:04 AM). Edited May 11th, 2012 by grafixt.
            grafixt grafixt is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 5
              Hello people, I am about to fix the EXP rates now! :) i will release a english version to the people who send me a private message.

              >edit< People who want to help me doing this even if u have 0% knowledge about pokemon scripting Contact me please
              <edit< Also fixing the capture rates to the original ones

              >Edit > dont need anymore help

              >Edit> Working 100% Also for PSP , Exp rates/Capture rates fixed.
              Reply With Quote
                #6583    
              Old May 11th, 2012 (10:44 AM).
              xhybridox xhybridox is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 4
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                I believe it's by trading.


                Objection!
                Your number is rounded too much!
                The problem is I dont know where and what I have to trade to get one. Wesley's site only has 9 pokemon trades listed. Dunno about the rest. >.<
                Reply With Quote
                  #6584    
                Old May 11th, 2012 (12:21 PM).
                Davnort Davnort is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  this mightve been asked already. but is it possible to get the move volt tackle in this game?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #6585    
                  Old May 11th, 2012 (4:39 PM).
                  spyro18's Avatar
                  spyro18 spyro18 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                    Location: Philippines
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7
                    Where can i find Gible? I'm havin trouble looking for him.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #6586    
                    Old May 11th, 2012 (11:15 PM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,525
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by spyro18 View Post
                    Where can i find Gible? I'm havin trouble looking for him.
                    I believe it's in Mt. Draken but that location is set to have no wild Pokémon.
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    Reply With Quote
                      #6587    
                    Old May 12th, 2012 (3:07 AM).
                    grafixt grafixt is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 5
                      Im going to add the right cries now.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #6588    
                      Old May 12th, 2012 (8:52 AM).
                      User ID User ID is offline
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 15
                        This hack looks awesome!
                        I might play it soon.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #6589    
                        Old May 12th, 2012 (12:07 PM).
                        grafixt grafixt is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 5
                          Want to help me fixing the english version for Pokemon LP?
                          Please report bugs to me i MIGHT be able to fix them
                          ,Thanks
                          Reply With Quote
                            #6590    
                          Old May 13th, 2012 (4:52 PM).
                          Thenasmax Thenasmax is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 19
                            Anyone know where I can find Yamask?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #6591    
                            Old May 13th, 2012 (5:54 PM).
                            ziii223 ziii223 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Posts: 4
                              Sorry to bother with this but, I've been searching for hours and still can't find an English version of this hack. Someone please help me... At first I read something saying the intro should be in Portuguese and after a bit into the game it then goes to English but, (if that's true) it has not happened... Someone mind helping me with my problem? A link to the download or something like that? Thank you!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #6592    
                              Old May 14th, 2012 (1:20 AM).
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ziii223 View Post
                                Sorry to bother with this but, I've been searching for hours and still can't find an English version of this hack. Someone please help me... At first I read something saying the intro should be in Portuguese and after a bit into the game it then goes to English but, (if that's true) it has not happened... Someone mind helping me with my problem? A link to the download or something like that? Thank you!
                                Have you looked even closer on the first page... there is an English version of this hack which is translated by Snakebyte.. if you havn't saw yet again try to look with a microscope...(lolz) or try with Ash Scraggy's LEER like Face...:D
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #6593    
                                Old May 14th, 2012 (9:34 AM). Edited May 14th, 2012 by ziii223.
                                ziii223 ziii223 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2012
                                  Posts: 4
                                  The problem I have though is it won't run.:/ Every time I open it in VBA it tells me it's not valid and is an unsupported file. Can you help me figure this out?

                                  Never mind, I finally found a download on 4shared.com that works!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #6594    
                                  Old May 16th, 2012 (5:55 AM).
                                  ziii223 ziii223 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2012
                                    Posts: 4
                                    Alright, this is my last try... That download I found was a different version of LP and it was glitched, after the fourth badge I couldn't leave the town through the south or enter the Sky Tower. The English full vba rom download of LP has been removed because of inactivity for 30 days, also I've tried patching the game several times, every time using a new, clean, freshly downloaded Ruby Rom. The Ruby Rom works perfectly before I attempt to patch the game through Lunar IPS, but after I patch it the Ruby Rom no longer works, and when I try to open it all it says is it's an unsupported file. (It's a .zip file.) I honestly don't know what to do. From what I've been able to play I really like it and would love to be able to play the full game but, I just can't figure this out, any help?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #6595    
                                    Old May 16th, 2012 (10:17 AM).
                                    darockwilder232 darockwilder232 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1
                                      Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help.
                                      this is my first time trying to get this all to work and im a bit lost...
                                      if any1 could take the time to idk explain how to get this to work it would be great.
                                      a step by step walk through would be amazing (sorry again) and ty to any1 who responds
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #6596    
                                      Old May 16th, 2012 (8:22 PM).
                                      Paige's Avatar
                                      Paige Paige is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Age: 29
                                      Posts: 884
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                                      I believe it's in Mt. Draken but that location is set to have no wild Pokémon.
                                      if you have advance map, that is easily fixable.
                                      __________________

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #6597    
                                      Old May 16th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,525
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
                                      if you have advance map, that is easily fixable.
                                      You don't say o.O

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ziii223 View Post
                                      I try to open it all it says is it's an unsupported file. (It's a .zip file.)
                                      WinRar...? Please read the previous posts...
                                      __________________
                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #6598    
                                      Old May 17th, 2012 (4:11 AM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by ziii223 View Post
                                        Alright, this is my last try... That download I found was a different version of LP and it was glitched, after the fourth badge I couldn't leave the town through the south or enter the Sky Tower. The English full vba rom download of LP has been removed because of inactivity for 30 days, also I've tried patching the game several times, every time using a new, clean, freshly downloaded Ruby Rom. The Ruby Rom works perfectly before I attempt to patch the game through Lunar IPS, but after I patch it the Ruby Rom no longer works, and when I try to open it all it says is it's an unsupported file. (It's a .zip file.) I honestly don't know what to do. From what I've been able to play I really like it and would love to be able to play the full game but, I just can't figure this out, any help?
                                        PM me your mail address Ill help you...
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #6599    
                                        Old May 17th, 2012 (5:01 AM).
                                        Blue's Avatar
                                        Blue Blue is offline
                                        💯🔥
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                                        Location: United Kingdom
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 20,733
                                        I really need to try this out, it looks awesome so well done for creating such a respectable hack!
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #6600    
                                        Old May 17th, 2012 (9:15 AM).
                                        SpectreX SpectreX is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 2
                                          What are the battle mechanics for the game (from the physical-special side of things)? Is it move type or is it like the post r/s/e and based on the move itself (i.e. flamethrower special, flare blitz physical)?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:49 PM.