• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type Eeveelution would you like to see next?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
TSIA

For me, honestly, I'd love to see Dragon. Either that or Steel.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Dragon or Poison. They're the only ones remaining among the original "Special" types that have yet to get an Eeveelution.

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
*ahem* ...
grim_grinning_ghost_types_by_darkkako-d6suosc.jpg

blue

gucci
Years
I'd really like to see Poison next. That's one I've wanted for a while now, but it seems like one of the less likely types to be next unfortunately. D:

pkmin3033

I want Eon.

pkmin3033

I think eventually, we'll see an Eeveelution of every type. EVENTUALLY. I can't see them introducing any more than three per generation, and only in even-numbered generations, since that's the pattern they've gone with. It's kind of an incomplete thing right now.

ninemales

Boof boof bidoof
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Definitely Steel! And Ghost, too. Though, honestly, it's hard to imagine them doing anything that interesting with the remaining types... Leafeon and Glaceon were both pretty straightforward.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
-Fighting, Steel, Ghost, and Poison are my picks for future Eeveelutions, though the main objective of them at this point is to be as adorable, marketable, and popular as possible.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
I feel we'll either get a Steel, Ground, or Ghost type next. I really want a Ghost type one!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Dragon or Ghost. But I adore every Eeveelution ever, so I'd be happy to have anything

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I'm curious to see how a flying type Eeveelution would look.

Back