• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Pokemon Toys at McDonald's

Years
I wasn't sure if you guys knew or not, there are Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon toys and cards at McDonald's right now! They are a pretty good size too and they each do something.

They have:
Solgaleo - I don't have yet, probably lights up
Lunala - Lights up
Rowlet - Winds up to flap wings
Popplio - Shoots water like a bath toy
Litten - Shoots a flame toy
Pikachu - Lights up
Yungoos - I don't have yet
Pikipek - I don't have yet
Rotom Dex - I don't have yet

Who all has gone to get their Happy Meal for their Pokemon toy? :D Haha
hqdefault.jpg

Years
Not gonna lie, if I was a kid and ended up getting a Happy Meal with a Grubbin toy, I'd probably be disappointed, haha. Neat that they've got these out though, even if the Canadian McDonalds don't have them right now.

Years
You guys remember when Burger King had those giant Pokeballs with a gold plated Pokemon Slate in it? That was waaay back in the day after Red and Blue came out. I still have the Poliwhirl one. Idk what they are worth now.

string555

Banned
Years
You guys remember when Burger King had those giant Pokeballs with a gold plated Pokemon Slate in it? That was waaay back in the day after Red and Blue came out. I still have the Poliwhirl one. Idk what they are worth now.

I do remember that, I must have them stashed away somewhere. Might have to go digging in boxes now... :P

Back