• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,
I don't see how making me feel bad makes you feel so good. Just get over yourself.

Dear Anonymous,
I've always had these feelings for you. I don't know if you ever noticed. But you're so important to me. Don't let people put you down. You're an amazing person. You've always brightened up my day. I just wish I could've told you all this earlier.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I could be half as strong as you.

Dear Anonymous,

I did not tell you to **** off over the phone and if I did, the least I would do is remember that I actually said such a thing so quit putting words into my mouth you self centered bigot.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for being so pissy today.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear ████,

You see ████ you did thar? That's not even ████. I might as well ████ my ████ out the ████ right now. SEE THAT?! Now NO ████ will know what I'm trying to ████ when they ████ this dear ████. ...Alright. That's ████. I'm ████. Have a ████ day, ████. Your ████. ...████! ...████!!! M-O-M. ████! ...Dammit!!!

Sincerely,
████

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
OK guys, listen up.

I'm incredibly pleased with the way this thread is going. The PC drama that had the thread closed last time is not evident this time around, and that's really wonderful to see. However recently a problem has arisen that some of us need to work on.

Swearing. Now, I know that this thread is like a public diary, but there should be some emphasis on the word "public". The censor does its job very well, but the meaning behind your words is still very clear even when they're covered by ****s. Having posts where every second word is covered in asterisks looks vulgar, and it's inappropriate. If you have enough rage about something that's happening in your life that you feel the need to swear more than someone with Tourette's Syndrome in a bad comedy movie, then it's probably best that you let it out somewhere else. Perhaps on the comfortable couch of your therapist's office.

I don't mind swearing occasionally. As I said, this is a public diary, and I do believe that swearing is OK when used sparingly or to emphasise a point, but from now on I will ask you to keep it to a minimum.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

when i say stop, i mean it. for real. stop before you piss me off. like, i'm not kidding. k?

dear anonymous,

all day, everyday, since before all yesterdays and after tomorrow's future, love.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You really need to get your facts right before you tell me who I am. I know a lot more about this than you ever will.

Dear Anonymous,

I wasn't aware that because they weren't born like that they're not that. You said it yourself, physically and mentally they are, yet because they haven't always been that you refuse to accept it?
Well **** you.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

Well I feel like everything is going a bit better, I get everything and I am catching up slowly but steadily and I am very proud of myself to not be very lazy lately! I hope you saw that I am doing my best!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

why always people who lie have lots around them and people like to be close to them?..i just wonder that!! i won't lie and if i have to lie to have lots of people around me then i don't need people too..i want to be myself only and say this is who i am..and to be accepted as myself,other than that i'd rather stay alone...also i already know and i hate that i know..sometimes it would be better not to know though.huff..tell me that it's okay cuz i want to hear it.

yours,

someone you don't know

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I think the only thing that could make me happy right now is if you returned. Nothing else seems to work/feels useless, idk why.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Still waiting on you to get back to me... I didn't pay you for nothing, you know...

Dear Anon,

I told you my new address to ship my package to... why are you shipping it to my old one?

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Okay I really don't see why you have to pull **** like this. You don't like her? O . . . kay . . . what does that even mean in this context?

Years
Dear A,

People wanted an improvement but all you did was make it worse. I honestly don't know what to think anymore... losing hope when it comes to you. Really, really am. x:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You overstep far too much. Your decisions are no longer relevant or wanted. I'm sorry if the way I live is harsh on your delicate sensibilities, but you are not going to stop me from doing anything I want to do and I can't wait to see you try. Bring it on you cow, you're about to meet a whole new Andy.

Years
Dear A,

Honestly, I wasn't not the best mod when it came to activity last year.

But because I see you around in PC, I'm making more efforts to come up with more fun ideas and to go around PC (other than where I mod). I hopefully will feel more "accepted" again, as you are here already. Oh, yeah, I'm going to talk to you more - I feel a distance between us. XD I'M FIXIN' THAT!

Dear A,

I'm going to change my envy towards your talent into inspiration. If I try to be more like you, I wouldn't be myself. So, yeah, watch out for me, I'm going to practice and get only better.

Dear A or many A's,

I'm sorry. I suck at remembering and I'm busy as heck. I'm back now, and I'm making efforts to stay.

Dear A,
I'm still drawing your gift. Sorry I'm busy and lazy. =x

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Well, that door closed but hopefully we'll find some way for all this to work out.... let's both keep working toward it, 'kay?

Dear Anon,

We really should talk... I haven't heard from you in like, forever xD

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Oh, how I could I even write this? How can I adequately describe how I feel about you, how can I capture that odd in-between area of desiring friendship and having a crush, perhaps my first true one, all without you really giving me a second thought?

I want to say that you probably don't even know I exist, because it would most likely be better that way. I've tried, and I've tried so many times, to catch your eye indirectly, mainly through talking with the girl, a friend from middle school, who sits right next to you. Of course, I end up falling flat on my face every time, saying something stupid, something obnoxious... But do you notice how my eyes constantly dart over to you as I speak? How I'm watching to see if you're noticing, which probably only just deepens your aversion to me?

I hate it, I really do. I'm paralyzed, paralyzed beyond all belief, when it comes to you. I want to muster it up, the courage to move over and talk to you, especially when the usual girl isn't there. I want to, because you're by yourself, but that's the kicker.

You're not lonely, you're enjoying solitude, and I can understand that. I hope. I hope that's what it is, because otherwise I would have missed opportunities beyond opportunities. Or maybe I still need to pluck up the courage, to say hello. But how can I do that, how can I even say good morning without feeling like I'm laying it on too thick, without feeling like I'm driving you away?

I want to single you out, to show that I care about you in particular, but I don't want you to feel singled out. I'm like a cat, staring at you wide-eyed until the very moment you notice and turn to me, and then I quickly turn my gaze away, pretending to not have noticed.

I'm not trying to play it cool, dammit! I want you to notice me, but I'm afraid that you, who I see as an eggshell, will find me too forceful, too energetic, too off-the-wall for your liking. You're very cute, as I've told you, but I even stumbled over that, probably driving myself further away. I threw caution to the winds, ignoring all the warnings in my head in order to ask you to the dance, but, woe is me, you turned me down because you weren't going. I hope you didn't go, simply because I honestly would hate to think that I didn't even deserve the truth from you. Knowing you, you didn't go, it probably wasn't your thing.

Bad move, asking you to the dance.

But what now? I know of so many other places that I could bring you to, if only I could ever ask. Sheltered dove, it's not fair. You're smart, you're cute, you seem fairly mellow, always polite and cheerful, always reading and working.

And here I am, floating around, trying to prove to myself that I'm as good, that I'm as worthwhile, as everyone tells me I am.

And that's why I want to hang out with you. Because I want someone to protect and care for, because the moments where I can be a big brother to my own little sister are too few and far between. I want those lighter moments, those warmer moments, where I can give up my coat, where I can hold open the door, where I can be chivalrous for chivalry's sake, not to woo you or impress you.

It's not easy, it really isn't, because I'm too inexperienced to play the game, and yet I hope I never learn how. I want to be with you for the sake of friendship and happiness, not for any romantic attraction. I have a platonic crush on you, and I hate hate hate myself because I can't even muster up the courage to say hi... To say hi in a real, meaningful way, to introduce myself as more than just another classmate, to make a lasting impression.

I don't want to let this opportunity slip through my fingers, I really don't. There's no guide for a girl like you, nobody around me who can help. So... sheltered, so fragile, so delicate, and yet so rich and deep.

I want to be with you, I want to hug you, and I want to walk up and down the pier with you.

This is not a love letter, it's an invitation to friendship. I want someone to have a good friendship with.

You're... You're the friend I've always wanted, and I'm too much of a coward to say hello.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm right to your left. Please, look and say hello!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Can I just safely tell you that I'm too scared to fall in love? And can I also tell the fact that there's boundaries around us? Honestly I'm not sure how long are we going to keep do this. I say that I like you, but I'm too scared to love you. It's a long story on how I'm feeling about this, I wish you could know, but it'll probably damage my reputation with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back