• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflorazumarill's Hula Girl Pics

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
karenhulapc6.jpg

TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT, but I managed to make yet another pic! This time, I've done Johto Elite Four Member Karen! Now once again, her hula skirt and flowers are dark colored in order to match her Pokémon type preference. I also added three of her Pokémon, Umbreon, Houndoom, and Murkrow to the pic as well! About Murkrow and Umbreon's sizes, I guess in order to fit them into the pic, I distorted their sizes quite a bit between the two. I also added yet another night background to the pic. Now I can't make any promises, but I hope to make many more pics over time! Now I'd like to see more comments on my pics soon!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
To the person who reported the post, the posts don't need merging, as it's a valid art bump (nobody is going to notice new art if it was last posted on Sept 5th). :) Art bumps within hours are not allowed, but if a thread has slipped off the first page and isn't a "month old" thread, it's okay to bump as long as you have new artwork.

I haven't seen many people draw Karen and I like your interpretation of her! The Houndoom seems a bit squashed and from that angle the left horn should be in front of the right horn, not the other way around. :) I really like the Murkrow though and the way you've done Karen's hair. ^_^

You always have a very unique style, keep it up!

--FG

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
erikahulafq6.jpg

Guess what?! For my 40th hula pic, I decided to go and do none other than Erika, our favorite Grass Pokémon Gym Leader! As you can see, I kept Erika's coconut bra, grass hula skirt, and flower necklace simple, but pretty. In fact, this is what she wears during a scene in Aloha! Pokémon where Brock sings to the audience and Erika helps him out with his song. This is just one of a few pictures they took while in Hawaii. For the record, during this time, Brock was watching two Hawaiian hula dancers through binoculars and constantly saying "Hula Girls!" (Think Freakazoid). Erika is also joined by her Advance Generation team of Gloom, Victreebel, Plantplug, and Kirlia. (Plantplug can be found here.) I'm not going to spoil anything about my next pics. Just keep posting comments here and I'll see you again some other time!

Infinity

Myth Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2007
No offense, but you have a lot of anatomy issues. People are not shaped like sticks. They are curvy, not blocky. You need to work on a lot and I'd be willing to help you.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
sonrisahulapm3.jpg

All right! I have made yet another pic to showcase here! Welcoming out 47th member of the Pokémon Hula Club, I bring you Sonrisa, our favorite Gardener from the Pokémon Johto Episode "Grin to Win"! In this pic, Sonrisa and her three Sunflora are having a nice time on the beach with Sonrisa's hair down and her wearing a light green hula skirt, a necklace of nice flowers, and a summer hat complete with a ribbon and flower. Also, she's brought a large basket of vegetables to make a nice vegetable salad lunch after she's done dancing. In the main part of the basket are from left to right; romaine lettuce, green onions, tomatoes, lemons, limes, turnips, parsley, and onions, with the basket lined with lettuce leaves. In the front pocket are other salad ingredients from left to right; salad vinegar, vegetable oil, vinaigrette dressing, and a lemon squeezer, with the pocket lined with a red checkered blanket. In the back pocket (not seen) is supposed to be a salt shaker, pepper shaker, salad tongs, forks, spoons, knives, napkins, a cutting board, and retractable bowls, 4 small and one large. In other words, Sonrisa and her Pokémon are well prepared for a healthy salad. Well, I plan on getting more pics donw over time, so stay tuned and post your comments here.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I have two new pics to show you! Warning though. They're people from the next new Pokémon episode premeiring tomorrow!

lucysassistantshulaaen1.jpg

lucysassistantshulablz5.jpg

In honor of the Battle Pike episode of Pokémon premeiring tomorrow morning and the fact that I got pics of them from Unown, I decided to go and draw each of Lucy's assistants in hula outfits! Now unlike other luaus I've shown you, the girls here wear their hula skirts low where you can see their hips. Also, they still carry the "bad" attitude they tend to have. The first two are actually guarding the way to Lucy's luau and are even holding large spears! If you get beyond the gate, you'll then find Lucy's sister, Barbara and the battle judge. The judge was going a torch dance before I walked in on her. She's supposed to be on her knees, but the grass skirt blocks the upper part of her legs. Barbara doesn't seem happy to see me and has an angry look on her face. I made a few mistakes when making these pics, but I hoped they turned out okay. For all I know, I might do Lucy herself next! Please comment on my pics, though!

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
lucyhulasf6.jpg

Crystal Clair, you gave this one as one of your suggestions to me when I was coming to post such a one anyway! Okay! To complete the Battle Pike circle, I've went and done Lucy! This is what Barbara and the other girls were trying to keep you from seeing! Lucy's holding up flamin' spinnin' metal flowers and she's wither her Seviper and Milotic. If you've noticed, her hula skirt is modeled after Seviper, just like her normal outfit! Like to hear more comments on these pics becuase I plan to churn out even more!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
mistyhulaur9.jpg

Sorry for the wait, but I've gotten back into doing more hula pics, and who better to do one of than our favorite Water Pokémon Trainer Misty! I based this hula pic of her off of A-one's pic here! However, I went and included several of her Pokémon in the pic as well! To make things even more interesting, it's very likely my next pic will be of "Hikari" in a hula skirt! Please reply here to make sure that pic gets here!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I have a suggestion for your artwork that is rather easy.
What kind opf markers do you use?
If you dont use them already, I recommend sharpie markers, they color in so there are no streaks. And lately if you go to your local store that has stuff like that, they sell all different colors. At my local store, I found nearly all the colors of the rainbow.
They may make your work look more like it's supposed to look.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
hikarihulati5.jpg

As a special treat to this series, I am proud to present to you Hula Hikari! As my 46th hula pic, I decided to go and put Hikari in a hula skirt and flowers! If you notice, I put her hair down because when dressed like this, the outfit goes better with her. Also, as an homage to Diamond/Pearl, I went and thrown in the D/P Starters, Naetle, Hikozaru, and of course, Pochama. However, her other Pokémon would have been included but wasn't because I couldn't find any art for it. Anyway, please comment on this pic of mine and what you think of Hula Hikari!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
trinityhulaiu8.jpg

Well, I managed to do another pic! This time, I put Trinity in a hula skirt, and I don't mean Trinity from the Matrix movies, but from the Whirl Cup! Since she has a unique ponytail, I decided to add a couple tropical flowers it it. Also, I included two of her Pokémon, Chinchou and Golduck, but there's was no more room for Gyarados, so I left it out. I also based the scenery on what is most likely Blue Rock Isle. Also, I made Golduck look a lot better that in my Trixie Hula pic. I might be making another pic and have it ready by tomorrow, so remember to keep posting here.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
chigusahulave2.jpg

Sorry it took too long, but I finally got another pic done! This time, I decided to do one of Chigusa in a hula skirt! Also, for a twist, I decided to make her doing a cartwheel while next to her Hitmontop, who's next to her. Now to make sure there's nothing wrong with Hitmontop, the center leg is its leg! There really isn't anything else to decribe about this pic. However, in honor of this time of the year, can anybody say a Christmas based hula pic?! Please post and comment here so I can post it!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
erisawachikahulaou2.jpg

Now I got a special treat for you since it's Christmas! It's Eri Sawachika from School Rumble as a hula dancer! Also, I made this a Christmas pic as well due to it being Christmas Eve! I tried my best at drawing Eri Sawachika and I think she turned out great! Joining her on this Hawaiian Christmas (makes sense) are Sunkarill and Sunflorazumarill! I added Christmas flair to the pic by putting Christmas lights on the palm tree and adding lots of presents, including a Sunflorazumarill plushie and one of those hula dancer dolls. I hope this pic adds to your Christmas enjoyment, so please post you comments on it!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
^ her eyes scare me
Sorry your scanner is broken. You know, if you tried MSPaint, you wouldn't need to do a scanner.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111oneone!!!!!
YOU

DREW

CHIGUSA!!!!
*glomps*
I love Chigusa soooooo much. She came out pwnsome too!
I'd post requests but I dont wanna pressure you cuz of your scanner

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
Years
Okay, I like your drawings and keep up your good work! I'm looking foward to seeing some of my favourites done by you as well as Gilbertman's.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Sorry for the eight-week wait for more pics, but my printer shorted out when I was planning to scan a pic of my Pokémon and I just got another printer installed for the time being. For the record, any pics that I scan with this printer appear more lighted than than my past pics, but tend to be the same as the others. Anyway, I'm proud to unveil my 50th hula pic!

farorehulaie3.jpg

Several months ago, I did pics of Din and Nayru from the Ocracle games in the Legend of Zelda series. I've decided to finally complete the Oracle triad with a pic of Farore, the ORacle of Secrets, in a hula skirt. As you can tell, I let Farore's hair down since her large buns would clash with the outfit. Since this is also a Pokémon, pic, I also added two Pokémon; Unown (who I just happened to make the "F" variation of), and a Diamond/Pearl legendary, Shemi. Anyway, I'm going to take my hula pics in a sexier (position concept) direction and do sexier hula pics of females I've already done, consisting of such things as bigger and lower hula skirts (about the level where their hips can be seen), bigger flowers, and doing more risky stunts (mainly fire dances). Be prepared for the first of these, a second hula pic of Samantha doing a fire ribbon dance under a blazing sunset.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
samanthahula2zm6.jpg

Guess what I've just finished?! Like I said, I decided to attempt a sexier pic of Samantha in a hula skirt! As you should know, she was my first for this series of mine, and I decided to go and hopefully make her better in a sexy sendup of what I'm doing! As you can see, Samantha has added fiery flair to her hula ribbon dance, by using fiery ribbons! I went and made the flames engulfing each of them different colors. I hope I didn't go overboard with the ribbons. Anyway, I made her hula skirt bigger and lower and added flowers to the rim exposing her hips. Also, she's supposed to be leaning a little to the left (that was my intention). I tried my best on her hands in the position she's holding the ribbons with, but I think they're okay. The flowers making up her necklace have been made bigger and nicer as well, and this time, I made Samantha's hair look nice as well as her eyes (which are in a sexy pose). On the ground are supposed to be mini tiki torches to give her dance a more fire appeal. I hope to hear your comments on this pic of mine! I plan on making another hula pic like this very soon. It might even be a second part to this hula dance of Samantha's!

Back