• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
can sumbody help me? im trying 2 start an RP (pokemon RP) and all of mine seem to get regected. and no, i type in proper english when i submit RPs. a few questions...

1. If my plot has been accepted, about how long will it take to appear?

2. Can sumbod give me a suggestion? mayb 1 that they rote that got accepted in the past, or sumthing lyke dat.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
ill try to help
if u look at my RP in Other RP that should give you a brief description of a plot

and it should take about 10 to 15 minutes for it to show up

and plz join my RP if u want :p

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
thanx :D u rock!!!!!!!! :D

Please do not bypass the character limit.

Thank you.

ill try to help
if u look at my RP in Other RP that should give you a brief description of a plot

and it should take about 10 to 15 minutes for it to show up

and plz join my RP if u want :p

Drapion_Dawg, I have asked you already to stop advertising your roleplay. The next time it happens, you will receive an official warning.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Just don't do it again. ^^;

Also, you don't need to respond with an apology, if you don't do it again, that's apology enough and more. ;3

1. It shows up whenever a moderator gets around to approving it. If I have time, which I normally don't anymore, I'll send a PM stating that you need something in order for your roleplay to be accepted or something. Although, I'm not the only staff member approving and disapproving roleplay's, so it should never take more then two days. After two days, feel free to PM me.

Years
i tried making a mewthree thread, but it got rejected. and there was nothing rong w/ it either. the moderaters dont lyke me. or at least, sum of em dont.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Ah, that would be me who rejected it.

I don't not like you, that's a ridiculous statement. You need to add more to the plot. Everyone does. I'm not the type of person to accept or reject based on whether I like you or not. I'm not THAT biased.

Add more to the plot, and it'll be accepted.

Like, a LOT more. If you look at Drapion_Dawg's roleplay, that's the barest of minimum that's required for an RP plot.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Worry not, I've had a lot of RP's rejected, trust me It hurts less when a mod does it then when people just don't sign up.. ever. or if they leave/disappear, I used to think the same as you but... after about then Rejected ones, it doesn't sting no more.

~JBCBlank

Years
wait, THERE WASNT ENOUGH TO MY PLOT?! thats a little shocking. :shocked:
a lot of mods dont lyke me, not cauz i break the rules that much, they just dont. :(
my mewthree plot was, lyke, 15 detailed sentances long.
wanna b muh friend, JBCBlank? we have a lot in common. :3
and i had about 4 or 5 rejected.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
The Elite 4 and champion of Sinnoh had some free time, and were talking one day. "Apparently Giovanni's trying to take over the world, again," said Cynthia with a sigh. "But like normal, it's probably not going to work. I mean, has it ever?" Bertha give her a look. "Giovanni? You mean the boss of Team Rocket? I think I heard about that. He said something about created an industrutable, robot Pokemon by the name of Mewthree. This time, I think we have to do something. I really think it's going to be bad if nobody does anything about it. I can feel it in my bones." Aaron added in, "Bertha, your bones have been wrong before, you know! And plus, if he was any threat at all, my bug Pokemon could beat his Mewthree in one shot!" Lucian stared at Aaron for a long time. "No offense," he started, "But your bug Pokemon would be crushed by Mewthree's power. Even I couldn't defeat it. I can feel it. Mewthree is a threat to the whole world. We're going to have to contact everyone in the Hal l of Fame to even have a chance at defeating that robotic Pokemon." Cynthia said at that moment, "But Lucian, some of the people in the Hall of Fame are in different regions. And even then, a lot of them would be too scared to take on Mewthree. And we can't blame them for that. Even I, the champion of the Elite 4, would be too scared to take that thing on. But it's worth a try. I'll call everyone on my phone. Cross your fingers. " Of all the people in the Elite 4, only 6 trainers were brave enough to take Mewthree on.

I see a lot of poorly constructed sentences, not a lot of plot or detail. If you want to get more staff on your good side, though, you could learn to type a little more... normal. Chat speak annoys a lot of people around here, and subbing in weird spelling adds to that.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD Let's not chat in this thread though, JBC, raichu, take it to PM so you don't end up doing any spamming.

+ Did you spell check it on Microsoft Word? There are some odd grammar mistakes in there.
+ We don't normally accept RP plots that consist entirely of dialogue. We don't like our RP Plot's looking like a first post, because that's not what the plot is. Try to make it less like an In-Character post. ^^

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
You know what Mizzy, I've noticed that on my MW, it doesn't check every word that's wrong, I mean my friends have told me that I have some words spelled wrong and Word said that they were just fine, so, maybe that's part of it.

~JBCBlank

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Umm...yeah, you can't rely on spell checkers to think for you. Also, note that Word is notoriously poor in distinguishing between British and American English and lets through some very random things from time to time, so it's no guarantee that everything will be alright. And of course, it has a very poor grasp of grammar, so on that front you're pretty much on your own. :\

As for the plot, well...in the immortal words of Mika:
Yes it /has/ four lines, but it looks like something my sister wrote in third grade when she was learning how to type paragraphs.

A plot, at its barest minimum, needs a clear starting setting, a goal towards which it will develop and motivation for the characters to follow the plot to that goal (As well as for the RPers to stick with the RP). Yours has basically no setting, only a vague goal which happens to be one of the oldest pokémon clichés in the book (Only rivaled by the classics: Team MagmaAquaRocket and the oh-so-tormented pokémorphs in the ebil people's lab) As it is now, Mizuki did you a favor by rejecting it, because the only ones here who would sign up for a plot of that quality are the kind who'd get it shut down by posting below four lines. But I'll hold no illusions for you: if you want a plot that people will actually join and stick with you'll need a lot more than that. Learn some grammar (Small numbers should be typed out in letters and for the love of all that is sweet and sugary: PARAGRAPH. Also, you're misspelling; a lot), put some more thought into your plot, because that one has come around countless times. If you really want a successful RP you need to either assemble a very good cast of RPers (who'll create quality on their own) or add something innovative to your plot to make it stand out from the rest. Try posting your RP plots in the Discussion Thread; that's your best bet for getting the advice you seriously need.

Last edited:
Years
whatever. i was NOT having a good day when i typed that.

EDIT!
OMG. OMG, OMG. MY MEWTHREE THREAD MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
its called the wrath of mewthree. whoever accepted it, ur my new best friend! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back